Hold me accountable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hold me accountable

Hey guys. So in June I started my PE journey, I started with bathmate manual stretches and jelqs in between Bathgate sessions. I slowly increased intensity over the following 3 and a half months. My EQ was through the roof, my stamina and confidence were at record highs and I was seeing visual gains. I did a poor job measuring at the start of my journey but I am fairly certain I gained close to half an inch in length and girth during that time.

Then I started a new job with long late hours and on top of that I was dealing with a lot of social drama as I had recently left my moderately successful band. In the end I fell into a depression/slump and lost all motivation for basically everything and quit PE.

Anyhow, as of November first I am back for good, I started pumping again, just reconditioning and light manual stretches. I will slowly increase intensity over the following weeks. When I was getting the most satisfaction from PE I was doing 3 10 minute bathmate sessions with 5 minutes of jelqs in between, followed by a cockring for an hour afterwords.
    My plan is to return to this routine and I'm also looking into a Phallisan Forte, and maybe a length master. I had a very hard time holding stretches for longer than 1minute and didn't feel I was getting a very good stretch with my hands so I'm hoping the length master can change that, otherwise I might look into hanging as length is my focus.

This is my progress log, I will be posting here everyday.

Sir you have not been posting here everyday.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Go get him Jay!
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Working...
      X