X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6inDongNotForLong's progress/session log

Gains/Losses:

09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5" EG: 5.0"
    2-5-2018: BPEL: 7.25" (+.725") ​MEG: 5.236" (+.236")
    1-28-2019: BPEL: 7.15", MEG 5.19"
    1-8-2020: BPEL: 7.24"-7.3", MEG 5.35"

Goal: 7.25 x 6.0
    (Will be very happy with 7 x 5.75)

GIRTH RELATED ROUTINE HAS BEEN HALTED DUE TO SKIN INJURY/DECONDITIONING BREAK FROM INTENSE GIRTH EXERCISES SUCH AS CLAMPING/PUMPING.
    AFTER A MONTH OF REST, A 5 MINUTE CLAMPING SESSION BROUGHT THE INJURY BACK.
    I AM DOING A LENGTH ROUTINE FOR 3 MONTHS, THIS CAN BE FOUND ON PAGE 108.

(unknown): next rest/growth period

------------------
    ORIGINAL POST:

Hello, I told myself I would wait to start a log until I actually saw results.
    Today I measured myself and saw I've had a gain of .4 of an inch, which puts me to 6.9'' from 6.5'' BPEL.

Here's my routine:

10 minutes of warming up with rice sock (sometimes I have to reheat the sock to make sure I've thoroughly applied heat)

Stretching in all directions, with those circle stretches both clockwise and counter clockwise + helicopter shakes between each direction.

50/65 jelqs of 3-4 seconds, then 15 V-jelqs straight towards me, to the left, and then to the right.

I do 3 sets of the jelqs and V-Jelqs.

I then do 10 SQUEEZES, each rep lasting 10-12 seconds.

I then edge for fun if I feel like it, but it's not more than 5-10 minutes of edging.

I've yet to see any girth gains, so I'd really like to have that happen. If anyone has any recommendations on how I should change my routine to see girth gains, please reply and let me know!

Thank you so much!

----
    5/22/2017

I am going to begin clamping today, I'll do two sets of 10 minutes clamped edging. I'm super excited.
    ----
    7/24/2017

THANK YOU FOR 10,000 VIEWS ON MY LOG!
    THANK YOU FOR 20,000 VIEWS ON MY LOG!
    THANK YOU FOR 30,000 VIEWS ON MY LOG!
    THANK YOU FOR 40,000 VIEWS ON MY LOG!
    THANK YOU FOR 50,000 VIEWS ON MY LOG!
    THANK YOU FOR 60,000 VIEWS ON MY LOG!
    THANK YOU FOR 70,000 VIEWS ON MY LOG
    THANK YOU FOR 80,000+ VIEWS ON MY LOG!

A very big special thank you to the following users:
    (Will add to the list since I'm sure I've forgotten some users)

1. Wishful10x8
    2. Jay1983
    3. Inspiral
    4. Proactive
    5. Ultimate burrito
    6. Undead
    7. Getinbig

You all have been very kind and you have shown me friendship in times when my mental health has been very bad, you all are appreciated. Thank you for the motivation and encouragement.

1/8/2018

BPFSL: 7.25"-7.5" (I'll know gains have been made when 7.5" is easier achieved with less pressure.)
    Currently around 6.8"-7.0" BPEL (I need to recheck this now that I've got a wooden ruler)
    Fat pad is 1.5'' so I only show 5.5'' NPBEL (hopefully this will change due to both growth and weight loss)
    Girth measurements are complicated, between 5.0"-5.23" depending on erection levels, higher girth at lower erection level. (oddly, but the theory behind this is that I may need to gain a little more length before my girth will follow at full erection levels.)
    C-ring girth measurements are about 5.35"-5.4"

--
    10/15/2020

Been very inconsistent with P.E.
    My girth has definitely cemented 5.3-5.43" which is just incredible when I thought I'd never gain.
    Length is fluctuating, but I've seen anywhere from 7.0 - 7.36"

My goal once I'm in a better living situation is to start a consistent hanging & 5x5x3 routine again to really bring on those final gains I need for my goal size.

Ultimately 8x6 would be desired, just due to the fact that gains are very much real and doable, but I still have to get to 7.5" x 5.5" before I make any jump at 8x6 goals.
    6inDongNotForLong
    Last edited by 6inDongNotForLong; 10-15-2020, 10:24 PM.
    09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
    04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
    03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

It's really late so I didn't do a full routine.

Warmed up for 10 minutes, did 15 squeezes for 10-15 seconds each rep, about to warm down.
    I really want to see even .1 increase in girth!

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

First of all welcome to the gym.

Second i want to advice you to focus on a newbe routine. Than make a choice to go either more girth or lenght oriented routine. Many people would go for lenght first since it seems harder to gain length if you have gotten more girth due to training that first.

Lenght before girth. Dont stress it to much and enjoy the journey. It can take up quite some time to get to the goals you set.

I can give some girth advice ofcourse.

1. Give it some time and dont focus on the gains to much. Keep the routine you have atm and keep going for a year.
      Dont measure to often.

2. Get a bathmate and make a routine around that. Like warmup pump jelq pump jelq pump warmdown.

3. Get into clampin ( more advanced)

4. If you are uncut you can try "Dryjelqing" this is also for a more trained penis. Advanced stuff.

Hope this helps

W.I.P.
      Starting Stats 27/05/2015
      NBFL 4" FG 5.1" NBPEL 5.1" EG 5.3"
      BPEL 6.5" measured 3rd july 2015.

Latest 24/11/2015
      NBPFL 4.7" FG 5.0" NBPEL 5.9" EG 5.4"
      BPEL 7.2"

" I am phenomenal, However long that it takes, I'll go to whatever rates, It's gonna make me a monster though"

Comment

Originally posted by W.I.P. View Post
        First of all welcome to the gym.

Second i want to advice you to focus on a newbe routine. Than make a choice to go either more girth or lenght oriented routine. Many people would go for lenght first since it seems harder to gain length if you have gotten more girth due to training that first.

Lenght before girth. Dont stress it to much and enjoy the journey. It can take up quite some time to get to the goals you set.

I can give some girth advice ofcourse.

1. Give it some time and dont focus on the gains to much. Keep the routine you have atm and keep going for a year.
        Dont measure to often.

2. Get a bathmate and make a routine around that. Like warmup pump jelq pump jelq pump warmdown.

3. Get into clampin ( more advanced)

4. If you are uncut you can try "Dryjelqing" this is also for a more trained penis. Advanced stuff.

Hope this helps

W.I.P.
        I'm in month 3 of JP90, and I've already basically reached my goals in length so I don't want to go past 7ish inches.

I just want to get girth at this point, I also am very careful and stop doing something if I feel pain, or reduce the squeezing amount ect. I'd like to get into clamping, there are some users who've had incredible success with it!

I am cut so I can't dry jelq unfortunately!

What exactly do you see benefit wise from bathmate?

Comment

10 minutes rice sock warm up

Helicopter shakes, stretching in all directions, circle stretches clockwise/counter clockwise.

50 jelqs, 30 V-jelqs pointed at me, 25 to the left, 25 to the right (not sure if this is beneficial whatsoever, it's just how I've been doing them). Repeated this 2 more times, but on the last set I did 75 jelqs.

Did 10 SQUEEZES, 10 seconds each, with the final squeeze being 20 or 25 seconds (I can't remember).

I also tried a different girth exercise I had seen where you ok grip the base after kegeling blood in, then sliding another ok grip from the tip to the base and back up over and over. (I feel like I may have been doing them a little too fast, though I did feel like my penis looked like it was engorged girth wise)

Warmed down by taking a hot shower. Going to do bed fowfers for 5 minute each side, or longer depending on how I feel.

I've basically finished my 3 months of JP90, I'm feeling quite conditioned as my 50 jelq routine doesn't cause my penis to feel worked anymore. I am not interested in continuing jelqing on a larger scale, I'm going to buy a hydromax x30 on the 11th. I'm very excited.

I plan on using it for 20 minutes a day 4 days a week along with other exercises, and having 3 days of rest.

Comment

Tonight I was really tired and wasn't really feeling P.E. so I did as follows

Warm up > Helicopter shake > Stretch in all directions with circle stretches clockwise/counter clockwise (and more helicopter shakes between each change of direction) > 50 jelqs, 60 V jelqs, 20 at 12 o'clock, 20 to the left, 20 the right. (Still waiting for someone to tell me if that's pointless or not).

Warming down right now.

Decided to be careful with bed fowfers, fell asleep doing them last night and woke up with part of my penis numb. I must have cut the circulation off.

I've lost motivation to jelq, I'm not feeling that tiring feeling from them anymore, I'm purchasing a bathmate x30 on the 11th, I'm very excited to move onto that.

I also decided to get high with my girlfriend on adderall and saw that my penis had shrunk quite a lot while we were high, I'm wondering if my low dopamine levels (this was several days ago though) is the cause of my lack of wanting to jelq, as well as inability to keep at 70%-80% EQ after 10 jelqs..

Comment

Caught a cold, really not motivated today. I warmed up, did 10 squeezes for 15 seconds, the last squeeze for 25. My penis felt like it had a work-out, but could handle more. Going to just add another rep next time.

Warmed down, not hanging as low as I was before though.

Comment

Had an incredible warm up, felt super great and loose, felt the heat really coming off me.

Did my stretch routine

did 100 jelqs, 90 V-Jelqs, 10 squeezes for 10 seconds each.

Not in the best mental mind frame so I decided to stop there, warming down now.

Comment

Warmed up!

Stretched!

200 total jelqs, 150 V jelqs.

No squeezes this time, but I measured in at 7.0 BPEL. so my official length goal has been reached, I was pressing decently hard though.

Really just want to see girth gains, not gaining any girth. My width was really nice, not sure if I measured it right, but just from the top left to right it was 2 inches in width. 5.1/5.2ish girth and I just want to hit 5.5 and eventually 6.0..

If anyone reads this and has girth tips please drop a comment.

Comment

Todays session was nice, but I'm getting bored of jelqing. I feel like it'd be a lot more fun to jelq with a 8-9 inch penis just because of how long it'd take to get to the glans haha (I don't want to get that big though).

300 jelqs, 200 V jelqs, 10 Squeezes for 15 seconds each.

Still no girth gains unfortunately. I should probably stop measuring every session.

Comment

Today was incredible! Especially girth exercise wise. I was HUGE at the end of my work out, biggest girth I've ever seen my penis have. Of course that was very temporary and faded quickly, but it made me feel great.

250 wet jelqs, 150 V-Jelqs, 15 squeezes (15th squeeze 30 seconds instead of 15) (I decided to cut my numbers back a little bit, I don't want to overdo it)
                      Did static ULI's for just a short while, held for a bit and released, didn't really count, played it by feel.

that was the most satisfying session I've had in a while, which is nice because it re-motivates me to do manual exercises.

Comment

warm up
                        stretches
                        250 jelqs, 200 v jelqs
                        15 squeezes, 15 seconds each, some 20 seconds, last one was 30 seconds.

penis feels tired, going to rest tomorrow.

Comment

Warmed up,
                          Stretched,

did 12 squeezes for 15-30 seconds long realized towards the end that 15 wasn't really giving me any negative PI's so I jumped to 30 seconds and found that felt more right.

Did like 30 or something jelqs, just wasn't feeling it. Jelqing is really hit or miss for me, if I'm in even a slightly off mood I can't keep the right erection level, plus I managed to scratch myself at the base so it hurt, which is a negative PI so I need to wait and heal.

Comment

Warmed up, stretched, heli shakes, circle stretches.

200 wet jelqs, 150 v jelqs, 16 squeezes.

realized I'm over training, dropping back to the regular 150 jelqs and 50 v jelqs

Comment

Was told I was overdoing it, which lead to a -.1 girth, pretty let down, but I just was unaware. Stepping way back and taking it easy.

Warmed up
                              Bundled stretches
                              150 wet jelqs, 100 V jelqs.

Was a good session, EQ was able to stay at the right level to jelq, I find myself rushing jelqs though. I try to remember to slow down but inevitable speed up again when I get distracted by the T.V.

Comment

Working...
                              X