First 3+ weeks log, first post & advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First 3+ weeks log, first post & advice

Hi all, first post on the site after a good deal of browsing the forums and reading up on all the different methods. Didn't know to post in the introduction forum or here but just went for this.

So I started PE just under a month ago and if you check my signature you should see the results so far. I'm pretty impressed as I was quite unsure if the self reporting on these forums were actually representative of the success most that try this have. Safe to say I'm a believer now even though my erect gains are very modest and I believe most likely just due to increased EQ as mine was pretty poor in hindsight.

I'm most impressed by my flaccid gains which were actually achieved in just 2 weeks. Is that normal ? I guess its mostly down to better circulation and relaxed/stretched tunica.

Anyway I have a question regarding my BPFSL, as u can see it has increased quite dramatically... The original measurement may not be accurate as I was probably not warmed up or stretched out but even so it is quite a bit bigger.

My EQ has somewhat reverted, at least compared to what it was last week and today I read up on the pgc theory and I guess it is because my smooth muscles are not filling up to the tunica now? How should I proceed from here ? I have done some light Ulis and I'm going to replace my stretching with more jelqs but I want to know some less intense girth exercises because the Ulis leave me with some very small red dots that disappear after a few hours and I don't want to damage myself. No negative PIs though.

Sorry for the long post.
    Starting 10/10/16:
    BPFL: 4.9 FG: 4.8
    BPEL 6.6
    BPFSL: 6.8
    MEG: 5.4

4/11/16:
    BPFL: 5.4 FG: 5
    BPEL: 6.75
    BPFSL: 7.35
    MEG: 5.5 BEG: 5.8
Working...