Pinnin1 log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinnin1 log

I'm going to try and keep some sort of log, I'm tracking my traction time with an app too, I started on Saturday with two hours very light tension basically to get a feel for the device, then Sunday I did 1 hour 20 minutes again light tension turned up slightly at around 20 minute mark.

Today (Monday) I will try to complete 2 hours in single hour sets with light tension both times.

I've broken the news to my partner who insists she doesn't see a problem and has no complaints(don't they all say that) but if I feel I need to do it she will support me so long as I don't injure myself and then deprive her hehe.

Very Good !
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I completed two hours yesterday so the aim for today is again two hours in the extender at 2 1 hour sets and also to measure accurately for a starting size as I haven't done that yet.

Comment

Day 4 and an attempt to do around two hours again if possible anyway also, I've taken some measurementa I'm starting at 6.25 inches bone pressed although I'm not satisfied with that election, for some reason I don't seem to get as hard without my partner involved. But the numbers for my own record are

BPEL 6.25 inches
        NBPEL 5 inches
        EG 4.8 inches

Comment

I completed two one hour sets yesterday and today is going to be a rest day then return tomorrow with a further two hours.

Comment

Two hours completed today in one session with light but noticeable tension. I look long when in the extender, (well comparatively long)

Comment

Looking for a further 2 hours at least today or maybe try for 3 hours since I will be moving into my second week.

Comment

2 hours 40 minutes completed yesterday and looking for 3 or 4 hours today, I wish my extended lengh was my flaccid legth though it looks great.

Comment

Only managed just over 2 hours today but augmented that with my pump, looked pretty big in the pump after I'd extended just before, wish I could hold the size these devices give me during their use, that would be enough size.

Comment

2 and a half hours today. Wanted more but no time.

Comment

Looking to pass the 20 hours Mark today and then look at increasing to three or four hours a day if time permits

Comment

21 hours total now in the extender, it's hard to see how people find hours upon hours to use these things.

Comment

Today has been a rest day, looking for 3 to 4 hours tomorrow

Comment

Completed 3 hours yesterday which took me to full 24 hours total in traction time. Will look to getting to 30 hours by Saturday and then look to move up to 3.5 hours to 4 hours a day from then.

Comment

Managed 2 hours 30 minutes yesterday and am looking for 3 today, one thing I noticed after my first hour today, normally when taking the extender off I snap back to my usual flaccid lengh immediately, this time however it seemed to maintain an inch over for just a very short while but it did, if anyone reads this is the good bad or insignificant? I haven't took measurements since my first couple of days and won't do until a milestone number of hours have accrued

Comment

Working...
                              X