X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aria View Post
    You'll probably recognise the thread, you replied to it a little while back

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...thread-10.html
    You dont gotta make new user name man, what u mean u embarrassed? U suffer from slight ignorance if anything haha, just next time somebody says anything thats different than ur current beliefs, simply give it 5-10min research and question it. "hey maybe, just maybe...it could be good/bad what this guy is saying"....PE is kind of a science, and if u are into PE, then u are a scientist. As a scientist, u must always be on the lookout for new information, even if it is contradicting to your current beliefs. In this specific case of ours, the new contradicting information I was giving you could've saved u time from stoping PE and im sure a bunch of stress worring about venous leak.
    2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
    1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
    1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
    1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

• Originally posted by Pipeman View Post
      Beefster,
      This is exactly why when I start my new routine, I asked you check my log every now and again just to let me know if something don't look right with what I'm doing.
      Totally reinforces what I was just talking about. You gave him the heads up, didn't listen, out of commission.
      And this is nothing against you aria, I'm just making a point that beefster is very knowledgeable.. I'm not trying to break my dick, just make it bigger.
      Originally posted by Beefster View Post
      You dont gotta make new user name man, what u mean u embarrassed? U suffer from slight ignorance if anything haha, just next time somebody says anything thats different than ur current beliefs, simply give it 5-10min research and question it. "hey maybe, just maybe...it could be good/bad what this guy is saying"....PE is kind of a science, and if u are into PE, then u are a scientist. As a scientist, u must always be on the lookout for new information, even if it is contradicting to your current beliefs. In this specific case of ours, the new contradicting information I was giving you could've saved u time from stoping PE and im sure a bunch of stress worring about venous leak.
      I have a lot to learn in terms of humility, and learning from others. Fortunately i feel I know this now. Hopefully I can become better at PE taking on board the advice of others.

Beefster, as a quick couple of questions, how much have you gained from manual stretching? And regarding your technique, where do tend you grip on the shaft, and you do grip underhand or overhand? Finally, do you stretch straight out or in other directions? I'd be grateful for your advice so as to not mess up again
      Started: BPEL 6.6" ; MSEG 4.8" (31st October 2016)
      Current: BPEL 6.6" ; MSEG 4.8" (22nd December 2016)

Target: BPEL 7.5" ; MSEG 5.2"

On hiatus

Comment

• Originally posted by Aria View Post
        I have a lot to learn in terms of humility, and learning from others. Fortunately i feel I know this now. Hopefully I can become better at PE taking on board the advice of others.

Beefster, as a quick couple of questions, how much have you gained from manual stretching? And regarding your technique, where do tend you grip on the shaft, and you do grip underhand or overhand? Finally, do you stretch straight out or in other directions? I'd be grateful for your advice so as to not mess up again
        1/2inch before the head; under and over hand. I stretch out in othr directions, literally two posts above this one i put down forward/up/left/right/down

Follow my Log:

Comment

• 1/28

OFF - Rest

Follow my Log:

Comment

• 1/29

A)
            Basic Stretch
            3min forward
            3min left
            3min right
            3min up
            3min down
            total: 15min

B)
            Circle Stretch
            6 sets of 30sec

C)
            200 side to side

D)
            Pump
            3min + 30 slow jelqs
            5min + 30 slow jelqs
            5min + 30 slow jelqs
            9min
            Total time in pump: 22min
            apply c-ring

Great Pump session; very low if any lymph retention aka donut head.
            Didn't/havent came in 2 days. A few red spot where the little blisters were.

First month of 2017 is almost done. ~8% of the year has passed. Good thing I'm keeping up with my PE training and dieting.

Follow my Log:

Comment

• 1/30

A)
              Basic Stretch
              6min forward
              3min up
              3min left
              3min right
              total: 14min

B)
              Pump
              30 jelqs + 3min Pump
              30 jelqs + 5min Pump
              30 jelqs + 5min Pump
              30 jelqs + 10min Pump
              Total: 24min Pump + 120 jelqs SLOOOW jelqs

c-ring after for bout 2 hours

Follow my Log:

Comment

• Hey did you try the wine pump mod yet?
                Initial: 12.2 x 11.5 (BPEL)
                Current: 16 x 12.7 (BPEL)
                Goal:
                • Short-term: 17 x 14 (BPEL)

You can enjoy my log here:
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-dicktory.html

Comment

• Originally posted by duude View Post
                  Hey did you try the wine pump mod yet?
                  Hey Duude,
                  I don't know if Beefster has given it a try, but I checked it out over at MOS. It looks like an easy mod to do...
                  I think I have a way to wait...I'm doing well with my pumping lately, but I'm not sure I am ready to go xtreme...I'm so happy I'm not bruising any more. Hopefully I'm getting conditioned to pumping and can start going for more soon.
                  How many days in a row do you guys think it's ok to pump...?
                  Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                  Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                  Goal 8x6
                  Getinbig's progress log
                  Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

• Originally posted by Beefster View Post
                    1/30

A)
                    Basic Stretch
                    6min forward
                    3min up
                    3min left
                    3min right
                    total: 14min

B)
                    Pump
                    30 jelqs + 3min Pump
                    30 jelqs + 5min Pump
                    30 jelqs + 5min Pump
                    30 jelqs + 10min Pump
                    Total: 24min Pump + 120 jelqs SLOOOW jelqs

c-ring after for bout 2 hours
                    Beefster, how did your last pump feel...10 minutes...? And was that a max pump or lower pressure?
                    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                    Goal 8x6
                    Getinbig's progress log

Comment

• Originally posted by getinbig View Post
                      Beefster, how did your last pump feel...10 minutes...? And was that a max pump or lower pressure?
                      All my sets, excluding warm up, are at almost full max. I could always maybe squeeze out a tiny amount of water, but I dont.

I pump 2 days on 1 day off...pumping more than 2 days in a row results in not being able to get that good of a session. Id rather take that day off pumping and do stamina training and be recovered for next day and have strong pump session.

Follow my Log:

Comment

• Originally posted by Beefster View Post
                        All my sets, excluding warm up, are at almost full max. I could always maybe squeeze out a tiny amount of water, but I dont.

I pump 2 days on 1 day off...pumping more than 2 days in a row results in not being able to get that good of a session. Id rather take that day off pumping and do stamina training and be recovered for next day and have strong pump session.
                        Good to know. Thanks for your response! I'll take a rest day tomorrow and pump again on Wednesday. Probably will rest on Thursday and pump on Friday and Saturday...
                        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                        Goal 8x6
                        Getinbig's progress log

Comment

• Originally posted by getinbig View Post
                          Good to know. Thanks for your response! I'll take a rest day tomorrow and pump again on Wednesday. Probably will rest on Thursday and pump on Friday and Saturday...
                          It just makes more sense to me this way...pumping IMO should be intense...some people do low pressure pumping, like wats the point in that?? Jelqing is sort of low pressure pumping. To me, pumping needs to be high pressure- BM website recommends that people use full erection after a month. Of course, everyday high pressure pumping is not possible and dangerous.

Follow my Log:

Comment

• I'm the low pressure long time guy. I tried the high pressure stuff including spurts. My best growth has come from -5 hg and under, but longer times. I don't get the donut that way.
                            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                              I'm the low pressure long time guy. I tried the high pressure stuff including spurts. My best growth has come from -5 hg and under, but longer times. I don't get the donut that way.
                              I dont get donut effect from high pressure pumping....u are a lot more experienced for sure, so longer pumping at lower pressure could be something eventually to try for myself. You air pump right? so after u attach it on you, u can walk around the house and do stuff?

Follow my Log:

Comment

• Yes I can do that with my air pump. I also have it set up so I can water pump with the air set up. I now also have a Bathmate. I do all pumping with a full erection.
                                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X