Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beefster's Progress Log

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Beefster View Post
    Your side ligaments must be getting nice and stretchy, especially with the phallosan. That is doing side stretches all day almost haha. Im definitly trying to max out my ligament gains, i heard thats where gains come the easiest. I been getting gains for months now but just wanna think that im almost fully done with gains from the ligaments so i can focus more on tunica expansion which is harder imo.
    How do you plan to work on tunica expansion...? I'm looking for help there too.
    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
    Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
    Goal 8x6
    Getinbig's progress log
    Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by getinbig View Post
      How do you plan to work on tunica expansion...? I'm looking for help there too.
      im not even sure...i read edging helps with expanding tunica and smooth muscle? Doesnt pumping help expand tunica as well? Also, i want get my glans bigger too, i got mid shaft girth but my tip is kinda thin...baseball bat..atleast bjs and anal is easier to get in haha.
      2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
      1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
      1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
      1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

      Follow my Log:

      Comment


      • #63
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html

        Tunica Training:exercises that build main pressure from the outside such as stretching, bundled, flaccid beds, ADS, hanging...these also do work smooth muscle as well

        Smooth Muscle Training: exercises that build main pressure from inside such as squeezing, clamping, horseys and "girth-type" exercises.
        Last edited by Beefster; 12-16-2016, 03:33 AM.
        2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
        1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
        1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
        1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

        Follow my Log:

        Comment


        • #64
          12/16

          10min directional stretches
          3min pump; in second pumping set I came. lol i didnt pump for a week and now ive lost training haha
          2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
          1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
          1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
          1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

          Follow my Log:

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Beefster View Post
            im not even sure...i read edging helps with expanding tunica and smooth muscle? Doesnt pumping help expand tunica as well? Also, i want get my glans bigger too, i got mid shaft girth but my tip is kinda thin...baseball bat..atleast bjs and anal is easier to get in haha.
            I think those bi-directional stretches have to be great for tunica...perhaps the best I'm aware of.
            Having a big head is nice. I am sure that Phallosan is gradually increasing the size of my glans. I am actually packing the XL bell at night after a pee break. I've stretched the protector caps over small medicine bottles to loosen them up so they don't squash my glans so much. That has worked. When I take off the bell, my glans seems to be increasing in size. If I get to my goal of a six inch shaft, I'd like my glans to be close to six inches as well. My base is 6.5 now and I think that might expand as I keep up with my current work.
            Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
            Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
            Goal 8x6
            Getinbig's progress log
            Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

            Comment


            • #66
              Man i really gotta get me a phallosan. The head is the hardest for me to grow, but I havent really done anything specific to focus on it. It definitly sounds like there is a good learning curve to use the phallosan correctly, i see there are a lot of things to adjust.
              2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
              1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
              1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
              1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

              Follow my Log:

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Beefster View Post
                Man i really gotta get me a phallosan. The head is the hardest for me to grow, but I havent really done anything specific to focus on it. It definitly sounds like there is a good learning curve to use the phallosan correctly, i see there are a lot of things to adjust.
                I'm really happy I bought a Phallosan unit. I am sure both my length and girth is increasing. The bonus in this is that my glans in also increasing in size.
                Wearing Phallosan is not that complicated. You benefit from those of us who have figured out better sleeves to use and how to wear it at night...comfortably and safely.
                Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                Goal 8x6
                Getinbig's progress log
                Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

                Comment


                • #68
                  UPDATES:

                  I've been working with some theories and now they have been validated by me and my data, for the second time. So what I was doing was RK + stretches. Essentially ive gained about 1/2inch length in around 2months. I WAS doing other stuff too like pumping, basic stretches, kegels and occisioanlly i wear c-ring. DLD preaches the stretches + RK, but im being honest i found this on my own by recording info and corelating info in my excel spread sheet.

                  Im measured a little over 7 inch BPEL, my fat pad is about half an inch too. Girth im at over 6 inch mid shaft.
                  2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
                  1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
                  1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
                  1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

                  Follow my Log:

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    12/17/16

                    100 Kegels
                    Basic Directional Stretches
                    Forward 10x30sec
                    Up 5x30
                    Down 5x30
                    Right 5x30
                    Left 5x30
                    Rever Kegels after every set for 10sec and 2-3sets of 3-5second RK DURING stretches
                    total: 30sets x 30sec in 16min
                    Pump: 3min set -> 3min set -> 5min set -> 7min set. All high pressure
                    I did Slow Squashes and Slow Hard Jelqs supersets with the pump
                    total: 4sets, 18min,
                    Edged for 10min + ejaculated
                    C-ring for ~1hr after
                    Some basic stretches

                    Great workout. The RK i think are key to gains. Im really glad my data is actually supporting this theory about RK that I came up with on my own but DLD also preaches that. Shiit, doing all them science reports in school payed off haha.
                    2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
                    1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
                    1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
                    1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

                    Follow my Log:

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      RK is splendid!

                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Beefster View Post
                        UPDATES:

                        I've been working with some theories and now they have been validated by me and my data, for the second time. So what I was doing was RK + stretches. Essentially ive gained about 1/2inch length in around 2months. I WAS doing other stuff too like pumping, basic stretches, kegels and occisioanlly i wear c-ring. DLD preaches the stretches + RK, but im being honest i found this on my own by recording info and corelating info in my excel spread sheet.

                        Im measured a little over 7 inch BPEL, my fat pad is about half an inch too. Girth im at over 6 inch mid shaft.
                        Beefster, nice stats...great girth!!! I'd love to be able to get those measurements in March of next year!
                        Keep up the good work!
                        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                        Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                        Goal 8x6
                        Getinbig's progress log
                        Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                          RK is splendid!
                          very impressive and productive exercise
                          2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
                          1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
                          1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
                          1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

                          Follow my Log:

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            12/18

                            100 Hard Kegels 3-5sec + some quick ones
                            5min Warm Up
                            Basic Stretches
                            Down x5min
                            Up x5min
                            Out x2min
                            Right x3min
                            Left x3min
                            Total: 18min Stretching
                            Reverse Kegels during the entire stretching w/o some 3-5sec some 10+ sec
                            Pump 3min set + slow hard jelqs; 5min + slow jelqs; 9min + slow jelqs
                            Total: 18min Pumping
                            I did 3 x 1min Bathmate Pulls
                            C-ring after for 2hrs

                            I saw the greatest Length and possible Girth Expansion I have ever seen before.
                            My workout is 3 parts... warm up...exercises...recovery....all day PE process
                            2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
                            1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
                            1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
                            1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

                            Follow my Log:

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Beefster View Post
                              12/18

                              100 Hard Kegels 3-5sec + some quick ones
                              5min Warm Up
                              Basic Stretches
                              Down x5min
                              Up x5min
                              Out x2min
                              Right x3min
                              Left x3min
                              Total: 18min Stretching
                              Reverse Kegels during the entire stretching w/o some 3-5sec some 10+ sec
                              Pump 3min set + slow hard jelqs; 5min + slow jelqs; 9min + slow jelqs
                              Total: 18min Pumping
                              I did 3 x 1min Bathmate Pulls
                              C-ring after for 2hrs

                              I saw the greatest Length and possible Girth Expansion I have ever seen before.
                              My workout is 3 parts... warm up...exercises...recovery....all day PE process
                              Sounds like great expansion! Congrats and keep up the good work!
                              Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                              Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                              Goal 8x6
                              Getinbig's progress log
                              Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Beefster View Post
                                12/17/16

                                100 Kegels
                                Basic Directional Stretches
                                Forward 10x30sec
                                Up 5x30
                                Down 5x30
                                Right 5x30
                                Left 5x30
                                Rever Kegels after every set for 10sec and 2-3sets of 3-5second RK DURING stretches
                                total: 30sets x 30sec in 16min
                                Pump: 3min set -> 3min set -> 5min set -> 7min set. All high pressure
                                I did Slow Squashes and Slow Hard Jelqs supersets with the pump
                                total: 4sets, 18min,
                                Edged for 10min + ejaculated
                                C-ring for ~1hr after
                                Some basic stretches

                                Great workout. The RK i think are key to gains. Im really glad my data is actually supporting this theory about RK that I came up with on my own but DLD also preaches that. Shiit, doing all them science reports in school payed off haha.
                                Beefster, thanks for turning me on to RKs. I'm going to add them to my workouts starting tomorrow!
                                Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                                Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                                Goal 8x6
                                Getinbig's progress log
                                Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X