Fantastic progress log !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic progress log !

Woooo heyyy it's not as small as i thought or as it looks to me.
    Ok I'm so happy I'm here.. and you'll see why.

Haven't taken flaccid measurements, it varies too much between 2.5" - 3.5".
    Started 29.11:
    NBPEL: 5.2"
    BPEL: 6"
    EG: haven't taken then.

Today 19.12:
    NBPEL: 5.6"
    BPEL: 6.2" (less accurate, maybe i could've pressed 0.2" more - NBPEL counts for me).
    EG: Measured at two points, below glans (upper) and near the testicles (bottom)
    Upper: 4.8"
    Bottom: 5"
    **Pretty sure i have seen a difference in Girth!**

Now before you get all excited, it's not exactly 0.4" growth, it's actually 0.3" (0.8cm). Because in the first measurements i measured a bit differently, i sat down, last measurement i stood, and there is a deviation between these measurements is about 0.1-0.2".
    So what i did was just measured second time while sitting and the result was NBPEL 5.5", so 5.5 - 5.2 is 0.3, which is .... AWESOME FOR ME!!!
    I swear 20 days ago i tried to cross the 5.2" (13cm) from any position with the ruler and couldn't do it, maybe standing it was 13.2cm, but i didn't even bother to double check. Now i clearly reached the 5.6" (standing) - which is 14cm NBPEL !!! This is awesome, can't believe it's real.

My routines are a bit different from the JP-90 because i started something more basic before i read JP-90, and i found JP-90 to be a bit harsh, although i do lots of things similar.
    Jelqs are almost the same, just less V jelqs, i find them very painful to me, so i do it few times.
    When i stretch its different, i found helicopters stretches are a bit painful to me, so i tried something else i read, just to stretch for 30 seconds on each side (left, right, up, down) x 2, and it's less painful, actually it doesn't hurt at all.

I can't believe what I'm seeing guys, and i only do basic routines for 20 days, just jelq and stretch 5 days a week.

I love you all, and i really need someone to tell me this is for real .. numbers can't lie right? I am so happy.
    I really really hope this progress will go on like that for the 1st inch, prey for meeee

Next measurement will be around April i believe, which will be after 3 months of Phallosan (should receive it in the next few days) and jelqs.
    Optimistic

Oh, and please someone tell me it's real.
    Started: 29/11/2016
    NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
    BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
    MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
    BEG: 5
    BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
    What the mind thinks the body follows
    My progress log

Hi guys,

I would really appreciate your comments and thoughts about my routines and gains!

I just have to mentioned, my wife noticed yesterday it's bigger !!!
    I am so happy XD
    My progress log

Comment

I guess your wife told you that it's real, in a way. If you can see that you are gaining, then it's a good routine.
      Progress log of a skeptic (ForgottenOne)

Comment

It's real, congrats! If your routine is working then stick with it. What you are experiencing are newbie gains, it's pretty common. These gains are likely to drop off after a while so I want you to be aware of that. It's still a good sign that you will continue to see gains, just not at the same rate. Keep on tugging.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
          It's real, congrats! If your routine is working then stick with it. What you are experiencing are newbie gains, it's pretty common. These gains are likely to drop off after a while so I want you to be aware of that. It's still a good sign that you will continue to see gains, just not at the same rate. Keep on tugging.
          Yeah i have read about the newbie gains here, gosh i just wish it will continue a bit more, just for one more centimeter ! I am so happy my routine is working for me, i really feel good about it, i feel MUCH better about my penis, even if it's just 1 cm ! .

For me, PE was like an urban legend all these years, but when i reached the 14cm point i was shocked, i really wasn't anywhere near that. Love you all guys, i honestly hope to submit better gains in 3 more months from now. *Praying*
          My progress log

Comment

Yup it's real. And obvious if your wife is noticing. CONGRATULATIONS, never doubt the ruler, just celebrate with a growing penis honor dance. Way to go. Keep it up.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
              Yup it's real. And obvious if your wife is noticing. CONGRATULATIONS, never doubt the ruler, just celebrate with a growing penis honor dance. Way to go. Keep it up.
              Thank you thank you thank you, you have no idea how excited i am XD
              My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic View Post
                Yeah i have read about the newbie gains here, gosh i just wish it will continue a bit more, just for one more centimeter ! I am so happy my routine is working for me, i really feel good about it, i feel MUCH better about my penis, even if it's just 1 cm ! .

For me, PE was like an urban legend all these years, but when i reached the 14cm point i was shocked, i really wasn't anywhere near that. Love you all guys, i honestly hope to submit better gains in 3 more months from now. *Praying*
                I hope I didn't sound too negative. It sounds like you are on the right track. Even after the newbie gains I still made some great gains from the JP90. It looks like you may be heading down the same path so stay dedicated. I think you will be very happy in 3 months.
                To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Woooo heyyy it's not as small as i thought or as it looks to me.
                  Ok I'm so happy I'm here.. and you'll see why.

Haven't taken flaccid measurements, it varies too much between 2.5" - 3.5".
                  Started 29.11:
                  NBPEL: 5.2"
                  BPEL: 6"
                  EG: haven't taken then.

Today 19.12:
                  NBPEL: 5.6"
                  BPEL: 6.2" (less accurate, maybe i could've pressed 0.2" more - NBPEL counts for me).
                  EG: Measured at two points, below glans (upper) and near the testicles (bottom)
                  Upper: 4.8"
                  Bottom: 5"
                  **Pretty sure i have seen a difference in Girth!**

Now before you get all excited, it's not exactly 0.4" growth, it's actually 0.3" (0.8cm). Because in the first measurements i measured a bit differently, i sat down, last measurement i stood, and there is a deviation between these measurements is about 0.1-0.2".
                  So what i did was just measured second time while sitting and the result was NBPEL 5.5", so 5.5 - 5.2 is 0.3, which is .... AWESOME FOR ME!!!
                  I swear 20 days ago i tried to cross the 5.2" (13cm) from any position with the ruler and couldn't do it, maybe standing it was 13.2cm, but i didn't even bother to double check. Now i clearly reached the 5.6" (standing) - which is 14cm NBPEL !!! This is awesome, can't believe it's real.

My routines are a bit different from the JP-90 because i started something more basic before i read JP-90, and i found JP-90 to be a bit harsh, although i do lots of things similar.
                  Jelqs are almost the same, just less V jelqs, i find them very painful to me, so i do it few times.
                  When i stretch its different, i found helicopters stretches are a bit painful to me, so i tried something else i read, just to stretch for 30 seconds on each side (left, right, up, down) x 2, and it's less painful, actually it doesn't hurt at all.

I can't believe what I'm seeing guys, and i only do basic routines for 20 days, just jelq and stretch 5 days a week.

I love you all, and i really need someone to tell me this is for real .. numbers can't lie right? I am so happy.
                  I really really hope this progress will go on like that for the 1st inch, prey for meeee

Next measurement will be around April i believe, which will be after 3 months of Phallosan (should receive it in the next few days) and jelqs.
                  Optimistic

Oh, and please someone tell me it's real.
                  Hey Fantastic! Newbie gains are real and wonderful and simply fantastic. Enjoy them and may you have more gains than you might hope for!
                  So happy you now have your own journal. Keep up the good work!
                  Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                  Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                  Goal 8x6
                  Getinbig's progress log
                  Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Praying is a wonderful think to make a part of your PE journey. I pray regularly that I might do this safely and achieve gains that will enable me to better please my wife.
                    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                    Goal 8x6
                    Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                      I hope I didn't sound too negative. It sounds like you are on the right track. Even after the newbie gains I still made some great gains from the JP90. It looks like you may be heading down the same path so stay dedicated. I think you will be very happy in 3 months.
                      Hey Cavalier,
                      you did not sound negative at all ! because I really agree with you and read about the newbie gains, I am well aware and prepared for the rate to slow down at some point. As a matter of fact i believe it's actually important to let newbies know about the newbie gains so they will stay dedicated with the basic understanding that this thing takes time and patience.

So actually, Thank you!
                      My progress log

Comment

getinbig thank you so much !

Safety is also a part of my praying and it's a top priority in my sessions, if i feel just a bit discomfort i stop immediately until everything is OK and than continue, i am not playing dangerous games with my penis!

Any support i get here means a lot, thank you guys!
                        My progress log

Comment

Nice work, Fantastic! It's a great feeling isn't it! all the best, keep gaining!

Comment

Congratulations Fantastic!
                            I have just started doing my routine which is really similar to yours. Hopefully I'll be successful as you are!
                            Feel free to comment on my progress log!
                            Ill be checking yours for sure!
                            Wish you all the best!
                            Work hard play hard!

Comment

getinbig thank you so much !

Safety is also a part of my praying and it's a top priority in my sessions, if i feel just a bit discomfort i stop immediately until everything is OK and than continue, i am not playing dangerous games with my penis!

Any support i get here means a lot, thank you guys!
                              Fantastic, put a link to your progress log with your signature so every time you post, we can go directly to your log...it makes it easier for us to move directly there to see how you are doing.
                              Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                              Goal 8x6
                              Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Working...
                              X