Rekcubs' "log"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rekcubs' "log"

Started PEing 2/14/10... initial measurements in my signature..been doing JP's 90 routine with 1 or two extra stretches involved.. been going well so far. I will measure on my one month point.

Quick question, I have sex regularly, about 5 times a week on average. is there anyway this could change my gains? any advice on time to wait after PEing or days off or anything you may think of will be helpful.

Thank you.
    Start:
    BPEL 7.2
    BPFSL 7.4-5
    EL 6.7
    EG 5.6-7

Supplements:
    Opti-Men/ Animal Flex
    L-Theanine (200 mg/day) Max Protien
    Panax Ginseng (1.2 g/day) Universal Torrent
    Coromega (1 package/day) Jack3d

Goal:
    BPEL 8.0
    EG 6.0

rekcub, Good decision to start a log. There is an article, I believe,on how sex effects PE and probably a few threads on the subject. Have you tried the search option? Frankly, I wouldn't worry about it: healthy sex is good, healthy PE is good. Good luck!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Okay guys its measuring time! been a month of JP's routine and the results aree......... drumroll..... nothing *sigh*

EL 6.6-7 inches
      BPEL 7.1-2
      EG 5.5-6
      BPFSL 7.4

As i said ive been doing JP's routine. the only changes are i do not warmup for more than 2-3 mins... and I add more time / vareity of stretches (a-stretch/etc.) it takes me about 35 mins to complete the routine and i do it 5 days on 2 off.. i do jelqs at low erection level (really want length) and i tend to do v-jelqs a bit quicker than regular jelqs.. also at the very end i may do a few ulis/erect jelqs/and horse 440 squeezes followed by a few mintues of stretching before cleaning up and a 1 -2 minute warmdown.

im not really distressed about the results (or lack there-of). does anyone have any advice or criticism given the information ive just provided?
      Start:
      BPEL 7.2
      BPFSL 7.4-5
      EL 6.7
      EG 5.6-7

Supplements:
      Opti-Men/ Animal Flex

Goal:
      BPEL 8.0
      EG 6.0

Comment

5 on 2 off is too much for me. I go 2 on 1 off.
        Also, I am coming to believe that a long warm up is REALLY important.
        Good luck!
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

I'd really like to get some feedback on this from a few people (thanks pirate), I was under the Impression that most if not damn near everyone saw some sort of gains in the first 4+ weeks.

Pirate... as for too much (5 on 2 off) my penis never really feels weak or over used. maybe I will try 2 on 1 off.
          as for a longer warmup, i feel as if it would take me almost an hour if i warm up (and down) for around 10 mins, i dont see how people can get exersices done in due time with the perscribed amount of time per exersice.. especially the jelq.

but please some feedback is very much appreciated.
          Start:
          BPEL 7.2
          BPFSL 7.4-5
          EL 6.7
          EG 5.6-7

Supplements:
          Opti-Men/ Animal Flex

Goal:
          BPEL 8.0
          EG 6.0

Comment

I found that over time, I would cheat more and more on the warm up/down. I think that played a role in my gains stalling. Now I have 3 (2 cup) rice socks, when I think I may have the chance to PE, I put a couple in the microwave and heat them up. Then I stick one between my legs while I drive or email or whatever. Basically, I found ways to have more warm up just by making it more of a priority.
            I may or may not have seen gains in my first few weeks. I think that I mainly figured out how to measure consistantly so I don't have a lot of faith in my early measurements or early gains.
            In any case, we are all different and this is not a race.
            Good luck, Bucko.
            Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Is the warming up as important as most of members here think it is
              would some playing with your dick be a good - enough substitute for it?
              I use a bath as a warm up and the shower pointed directly to my dick and balls for 5 min. is that enough or not?

Comment

Alrighty! Month number 2 is up, and still not a thing has changed. no gains in any aspect except my penis is much softer (skin) from using Bio oil. im gonna need anyone else who was stagnant for the first few months wanna give a tip or two?
                Start:
                BPEL 7.2
                BPFSL 7.4-5
                EL 6.7
                EG 5.6-7

Supplements:
                Opti-Men/ Animal Flex

Goal:
                BPEL 8.0
                EG 6.0

Comment

Rekcub, please don't get discouraged. I got early gains and then stalled, took a break, and now I am starting over. I lost some of my gains during the break but a few months or a couple of years aren't really that much in the big picture of your life.
                  Are you still going 5 On and 2 Off?
                  How is your EQ?
                  Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Hey Rek, what are your PIs like. Still doing JP's routine? I think if you keep a more detailed log it would help us out in giving you advice. Just you saying nothing's happened after 2 months and leaving us in the dark doesn't give us a whole lot of manuevering room to help you out.
                    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                      Rekcub, please don't get discouraged. I got early gains and then stalled, took a break, and now I am starting over. I lost some of my gains during the break but a few months or a couple of years aren't really that much in the big picture of your life.
                      Are you still going 5 On and 2 Off?
                      How is your EQ?

I took your advice and started 2 on 1 off and every once in a while taking 2 days off if i felt my member was tired at all. My EQ is great as it has always been. As far as discouraged ... eh not really, I was a very big skeptic coming into this but decided I have nothing to loose in trying for a few months or more.
                      Start:
                      BPEL 7.2
                      BPFSL 7.4-5
                      EL 6.7
                      EG 5.6-7

Supplements:
                      Opti-Men/ Animal Flex

Goal:
                      BPEL 8.0
                      EG 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                        Hey Rek, what are your PIs like. Still doing JP's routine? I think if you keep a more detailed log it would help us out in giving you advice. Just you saying nothing's happened after 2 months and leaving us in the dark doesn't give us a whole lot of manuevering room to help you out.

My PI's are fine.. nothing negative at all, and yes still doing JP's routine. As far as keeping a more detailed log, I could try adding that aswell.
                        Start:
                        BPEL 7.2
                        BPFSL 7.4-5
                        EL 6.7
                        EG 5.6-7

Supplements:
                        Opti-Men/ Animal Flex

Goal:
                        BPEL 8.0
                        EG 6.0

Comment

Well, you sound good to go. I went from 5 on 2 off to 2 on 1 off and now I PE four days a week. I PE only on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. My current theory is that gains come more from coaxing than by forcing so I am intentionally going pretty light (I think.) I seem to be gaining (very slowly) and I feel good, so I will stay light for as long as that seems to be doing me some good.
                          Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Thank sucks you haven't gained any.

I Hope I gain soon, I'm 3 weeks into Jp's 90 day beginner routine.
                            Current Max Erect Length: 5.5 Inches NBPEL ( 03 / 29 / 10 )
                            Current Max Erect Girth: 4.75 Inches ( 03 / 29 / 10 )

Short Term Max Erect Length: 7 Inches NBPEL
                            Long Term Max Erect Length: 8 Inches NBPEL

Short / Long Term Max Erect Girth: 5 Inches

Comment

Alright guys, it's a little more than a week from my 3 month mark and I simply haven't gained yet. Still doing JP's routine four days a week and even added very-very light hanging for 10 mins at the end and doing heated side fowfers for a 10 mins warmdown.

Any kind of advice is welcome. I would particularly like 'hard gainers' to weigh in on this for my sake.

Thanks guys.
                              Start:
                              BPEL 7.2
                              BPFSL 7.4-5
                              EL 6.7
                              EG 5.6-7

Supplements:
                              Opti-Men/ Animal Flex

Goal: