Pipeman's Progress log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pipeman's Progress log

I never heard of P.E. until around September of 2016. I'm 44 years old and pretty active. Just an average size guy, 5'10, 205 #'s. Was married for 10 years until September 2014. Now I'm going through my mid life crisis which is not only a real thing, but it's awesome!! I feel like I'm 18 again.
    Now about my dick. My whole life I always thought I had a small dick. When come to find out, I'm just above average. However, I want a bigger one. I started in October with a light conditioning program and a few weeks later began jp90. I started the full program and totally exhausted my dick. I'm still not sure what what part of it killed me. So after taking a few weeks off, I started up again at about 1/2 the full routine. I also threw in the bathmate X30. I've been still trying to figure out a program for myself. It's funny how different we all are here. The good thing is I've been working out at a gym since I was 18, so I already understand what works for you, might not work for me. So I'm still trying to find my way around here. I think we're all very fortunate to have this place with alot of members that really try to help each other out. There's a ton of knowledge here, I just need to sift through everything and find a program that works for me. This is the routine I'm doing now, but it's subject to change every day until I find what works for me.
    Day 1; Warm up for 10+ min
    2/3 the jp90 routine.
    Bathmate for 5 minutes
    Day 2; Warm up for 10+ min
    2/3 the jp90 routine
    Bathmate for 6 minutes
    Day 3; off
    Day 4; warm up for 10+ min
    2/3 the jp90 routine
    Bathmate for 7 minutes
    Day 5; warm up for 10+ min
    2/3 the jp90 routine
    No bathmate
    Day 6; off
    Day 7; optional. If my dick feels ready, I start back at day 1. If not, I take another day off.
    Every day I workout, I do kegals and reverse kegals.
    My starting stats
    Bpel 7"
    Meg 5.5"
    Goal
    Bpel 8"+
    Meg 6"+
    10/16..............1/17.......4/17
    bpsfl; 7.5".....7.5".......
    bpel; 6.75"....7.0"......
    meg; 5.5"......5.5".....
    beg; 6.0".......6.0".....
    Follow my log..https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html
    Go Real Big Or Go Home!!!!

Geez Pipeman you have a large starting penis. Congratulations. Remember if you do one rep and double it each week you will be doing double in very short time. Good job backing off. Safety first.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
      Geez Pipeman you have a large starting penis. Congratulations. Remember if you do one rep and double it each week you will be doing double in very short time. Good job backing off. Safety first.
      Thanks alot.
      Maybe I'll begin to incorporate the 1+1 method very soon. Ya, it's so hard to back off. Because when I do something, I do it, and this is the first time I had to make myself go backwards in order to go forward..
      meg; 5.5"......5.5".....

Comment

Hey Pipeman! Happy New Year and congrats on your decision to start a personal progress log!!!
        Wishful is right! You have enviable starting measurements!!!
        There are many wonderful members here at PEGym and we are here to help and provide whatever advice we can.
        Wishing you success and safety on your PE journey.
        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
        Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
        Goal 8x6
        Getinbig's progress log
        Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Happy New Year to you! You're one of the guys I'm talking about! Very helpful around here. Ya, I figure if I can help someone while I'm helping myself, even better.. plus I'm not one that likes to receive without giving back.. and I've already learned so much here, hopefully someone can learn from something I'm doing or not doing.
          meg; 5.5"......5.5".....

Comment

Originally posted by Pipeman View Post
            Happy New Year to you! You're one of the guys I'm talking about! Very helpful around here. Ya, I figure if I can help someone while I'm helping myself, even better.. plus I'm not one that likes to receive without giving back.. and I've already learned so much here, hopefully someone can learn from something I'm doing or not doing.
            Nice post, Pipeman!
            That's what makes PEGym such a great site. There are so many great members (including a few gals) that are willing to share their experience. It really helps new members to shorten their learning curves, learn quickly, and keep their PE journey a safe one!
            Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
            Goal 8x6
            Getinbig's progress log

Comment

1/1/17
              Warmed up for 10+ minutes, it's actually like 15.
              Stretched for about 15 minutes.
              Jelqed for only about 5-8 minutes or so, I started having a hard with erection %.
              I was around 90-95% and it wouldn't relax enough, so I figured if it wanted to stay that hard, I would stuff it in the bathmate. So I did a light pump for about 3 minutes. Gave it a nice 3-5 minute massage, then went back in for 5 minutes and gave it a great pump. I find I expand about 1/4"-1/2".. in length. Then I massaged it again and it felt like I just didn't get enough of a workout so back in it went again, pumped it back up real good for another 5 minutes.. gave it another nice massage and called it a day. I find that even though a have a routine, I don't always just do X amount of reps for X amount of time etc. Alot of the times I do what I do by the way I feel. Great way to start off the new year with a very positive workout. Happy New Year guys.
              meg; 5.5"......5.5".....

Comment

1/2/17
                15 minute warm up
                1/2 maybe 2/3 jp90
                I'm noticing that I'm starting to like the rotation stretches... I hated these when I started, mostly due to loss of grip. But for whatever reason, I get good grip now and love the stretch.
                Did 3 sets of 3 minutes with the bathmate.. felt really good doing them and feel like I got a great workout in. See how I feel a few hours afterwards, if everything is good, might be something I start doing more often.
                meg; 5.5"......5.5".....

Comment

1/2/17
                  15 minute warm up
                  1/2 maybe 2/3 jp90
                  I'm noticing that I'm starting to like the rotation stretches... I hated these when I started, mostly due to loss of grip. But for whatever reason, I get good grip now and love the stretch.
                  Did 3 sets of 3 minutes with the bathmate.. felt really good doing them and feel like I got a great workout in. See how I feel a few hours afterwards, if everything is good, might be something I start doing more often.
                  Hey Pipeman. Just a thought...if you have a LG silicone sleeve, try putting it on your shaft before you begin stretching. I wrote a detailed description of my 30 minute stretching session today. The sleeve I use is 4" long and I can do some great tunica stretches with it as well. It also helps me get a great grip for my stretches...
                  Let me know if you ever give it a try.
                  Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                  Goal 8x6
                  Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Grip strength improving... Priceless. Keep it up.
                    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Thanks guys for following me journey. I'm definitely getting a better grip on it! I have those Chinese sleeves coming, have you tried stretching with those also? If not, I'll order some from LG, was gonna do that anyway. I'll read about your stretching with the sleeves
                      meg; 5.5"......5.5".....

Comment

Thanks guys for following me journey. I'm definitely getting a better grip on it! I have those Chinese sleeves coming, have you tried stretching with those also? If not, I'll order some from LG, was gonna do that anyway. I'll read about your stretching with the sleeves
                        The Chinese sleeves can't be used for stretching...well, I've never tried because I think they are way too fragile and stretchy. It's amazing how well they work with Phallosan...almost hard to believe. Rarely they will lose suction, but I've been using my current sleeve for weeks now.
                        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                        Goal 8x6
                        Getinbig's progress log

Comment

No big deal, I'm ordering sleeves from LG today anyway. Great idea using them for stretching. I can already picture how much better the grip has to be. Thanks again.
                          meg; 5.5"......5.5".....

Comment

No big deal, I'm ordering sleeves from LG today anyway. Great idea using them for stretching. I can already picture how much better the grip has to be. Thanks again.
                            It's amazing for stretching...and the tunica stretches are almost unreal...you can almost feel the micro tears...
                            Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                            Goal 8x6
                            Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Maybe in a month or so I'll try the tunica stretches.. can't wait to start with the p.f... starting that in a few weeks. Do you think you've gained with the p.f.?
                              meg; 5.5"......5.5".....

Comment

Working...
                              X