Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg's Progress Log

Hello PEGym,

I am not new to PE. I experienced some initial success with an extender/JP90 routine. I found the extender to be too intrusive and painful, so I purchased a Phallosan (which was much more comfortable and easier to wear in public).

I have had my phallosan for 2 years, but was derailed several times due to life events and being over-zealous (eg, blisters and other glans issues). Last year I also acquired a Bathmate and introduced it into my routine 3X/week. Due to the glans issues with Phallosan, I had to limit my wear-time to around 5 hours/day. Therefore, between March 1 and Dec 1 of 2016 I logged 880 hrs in the Phallosan. Measurements taken 12/01/16 sadly reflected no length gains and minimal (0.2 inch) girth increase.

Following a penis surgery (frenuloplasty & biopsy) on Dec 1, I have taken a month off of PE to recover and regroup. I also learned from my surgery that I have a condition called BXO (balantitis xerotic obliterans). This skin condition affects the foreskin, glans, and urethra. This was the reason my foreskin developed a circumferential ring of whitish, scar-like tissue that constricted my shaft. It also occurred at the site of my previous frenular injury, causing a narrowing of the urethral meatus (eg, pee-hole). I am happy to report that the surgery was successful and the BXO has resolved and the scarlike tissue has been replaced with healthy skin.

I have wondered if my PE had exacerbated my condition and whether I should continue in my efforts to increase my size. I want it SO bad, but don't want to compromise my health or sexual function. After much thought, I have decided to continue PE, but eliminate Phallosan for now. I am going to do a manual routine and incrementally incorporate extender and Bathmate devices.

Today I broke out my extender and am in the device as I am writing this--my plan is to start from the beginning (3 hours per day in my first week) and work up. I will also do a JP90 routine.

I am using this progress log to keep me accountable, to document my journey, seek advice from members, and hopefully encourage/inspire others.

Stats

Beginning: BPEL: 5.0" EG: 4.25"

BPEL EG
    Current 5.5" 4.5"
    Short term goal:
    BPEL 6.0"
    EG 5.0"

Long term goal:
    BPEL 7.0"
    EG 6.0"
    gregut03
    Last edited by gregut03; 01-03-2017, 12:50 PM.

Good luck and I am sorry for your health issues. Stay consistent.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

My PE today:

-Extender-3 hrs

-JP90 Stretching
      -5 min Bathmate @ 5.5"
      -5 min jelqing/SSJ
      -5 min Bathmate @ 5.5"
      -5 min jelqing

Today I tried the SSJ exercise. Though I need more practice, I think that I will like incorporating this into my Bathmate "superset" routine.

I am happy with my PE today. At the end of the 2nd BM session I noticed some swelling at the frenulum surgery site, but the swelling dissipated after some firegoat rolls, jelqing, and post-workout warm rice-bag.

Comment

Used extender another 3 hrs today. I didn't end up doing my jelqing/bathmate routine because I had some soreness and a small lesion near the frenulum (probably from overdoing BM yesterday).

Comment

PE this week:

After a 3-day break over the weekend (except for a Bathmate session on Sunday) I started my week with only manual work on Monday (due to my school schedule), but then added the extender and Bathmate as follows:

Monday 1/09/17 - JP90 routine

Tuesday 1/10/17 - 4 hours in extender, JP90 stretch routine, 5 min jelqing, 5 min Bathmate @ 5", 5 min jelqing (including mix of wet jelqs, V-jelqs, and SSJs), finishied with 5 min Bathmate at 5.5".

Wednesday 1/11/17 - Classes all day today, but able to wear extender during class, 4hrs. No jelq/Bathmate today.

Thursday 1/12/17 - 4 hrs Extender, followed by JP90 stretch routine. I was just starting my Bathmate superset when I was interrupted and wasn't able to do it (lost the battle, but not the war)

Friday 1/13/17 - 3.5 hrs Extender, followed by JP90 stretch routine, 4 min BM warmup, 5 min jelqing (wet, Ultimate, V, and SSJs), 5 min BM @ 5.5", 5 min jelqing, 5 min BM @ 5.5"
          gregut03
          Last edited by gregut03; 01-14-2017, 10:21 AM.

Comment

I am feeling good about my PE this past week. The extender has been a refreshing change from the challenges of the Phallosan (no red, irritated, & tender glans skin & no fiddling with protector caps and silicone sleeves). The extender does take some work though--I am not sure I will be able to work up to 8 hrs/day, but I think even 4 hrs of good extending, combined with stretching and Bathmate supersets ought to yield some results....or at least that is what I am hoping.

Comment

Date Manual routine Extender Bathmate sets (in minutes)
              1/16/17 JP90 stretches + two 5 minute jelqing sessions between BM sets. 4 hrs 3 + 5 + 5
              1/17/17 JP90 stretches + two 5 minute jelqing sessions between BM sets. 4 hrs 4 + 5 + 5
              1/18/17 0 4 hrs 0
              1/19/17 JP90 stretches + two 5 minute jelqing sessions between BM sets. 4hrs 4 + 5 + 6
              1/20/17 JP90 stretches + two 5 minute jelqing sessions between BM sets. 4.5 hrs 4 + 5 + 5.5
              I had a good week of PE last week. I added a small segment to the extender and feel good about the approach I am using (hope that it yields results). I also enjoyed a break over the weekend.

Comment

Keep up the good work. I will be following your log. I wish I was as organized as you are with your log.
                Starting Size :

BPEL : 5.5"
                EG : 5"

Current Size :

BPEL : 6-1/2""
                EG : 5-1/2"

Goal Size :

BPEL : 7-1/2"
                EG : 6"

My progress log :
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...m-project.html

Comment

Date Manual routine Extender Bathmate sets (in minutes)
                  1/23/17 JP90 stretches + two 5 minute jelqing sessions between BM sets. 4 hrs 4 + 5 + 5
                  1/24/17 JP90 stretches + two 5 minute jelqing sessions between BM sets. 4 hrs 4 + 5 + 6
                  1/25/17 None 4.5 hrs 0
                  1/26/17 JP90 stretches + only one 5 minute jelqing sessions between BM sets. 4.5 hrs 5 + 10
                  1/27/17 JP90 stretches + only one 5 minute jelqing sessions between BM sets. 4 hrs 4 + 10
                  1/28/17 Bonus: Was able to get 4 hrs in extender and 4 + 10 min in BM this Sat!

I added another segment to the extender this week (0.2 inch).

Been cautious with the BM (first set pump to 5" mark, then increase incrementally for the next two sets (only up to 5.75"). Thurs I combined the last two sets into one and did 10 minutes (increasing pump to 5.75" after 5 min)--it felt good and no negative signs (though my glans was a little red several hours later).

Also, after reading another thread, I decided to do my JP90 stretches prior to applying the extender (instead of after). Hopefully this will provide some pre-exhaustion to the tissue. I am doing my Bathmate sets after my time in the extender.
                  gregut03
                  Last edited by gregut03; 01-29-2017, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Date Manual ExtenderPro Bathmate sets (in minutes)
                    01/30/17 JP90 stretches + only one 5 minute jelqing sessions between BM sets. 4 hrs 4 + 11
                    01/31/17 0 0 0
                    02/01/17 0 5 hrs 0
                    02/02/17 JP90 stretches + only one 5 minute jelqing sessions between BM sets. 4.5 hrs 5 + 10
                    02/03/17 JP90 stretches + only one 5 minute jelqing sessions between BM sets. 4.5 hrs 5 + 10

Comment

How's your pumping going, Greg? How long are you in the cylinder and how's the pressure going? I finally got to just beyond my BPEL today for the first time.
                      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                      Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                      Goal 8x6
                      Getinbig's progress log
                      Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Hey Getinbig, the pumping is going great (slow and steady with no complications, which is awesome). I have been able to get beyond by BPEL in the cylinder, but only recently. My BPEL is 5.5" and I typically do my first set at 5, then increase to 5.5, the 5.75. Lately, my last minute or two I pump again and nudge it to 6.

I like how you approach things (calculated and cautious yet progressive); congrats on being able to go beyond your BPEL!

Comment

Originally posted by gregut03 View Post
                          Hey Getinbig, the pumping is going great (slow and steady with no complications, which is awesome). I have been able to get beyond by BPEL in the cylinder, but only recently. My BPEL is 5.5" and I typically do my first set at 5, then increase to 5.5, the 5.75. Lately, my last minute or two I pump again and nudge it to 6.

I like how you approach things (calculated and cautious yet progressive); congrats on being able to go beyond your BPEL!
                          Thanks, but I'd love to get where you are....at 1/2 inch beyond your BPEL. I've only gotten to 6.6 and need to get to 7 inches to be 1/2 inch beyond my BPEL. That would really be nice to see.
                          Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                          Goal 8x6
                          Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Hey Greg, I just posted about another amazing pumping session this morning. Yesterday was truly amazing, though, with precum like I've never had before. I came out of the pump over 6.25 inches in girth...amazing. This morning was almost as good...
                            Hope you're workouts are going well.
                            Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                            Goal 8x6
                            Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Hey Greg...hope you are ok. You've been missed...
                              Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                              Goal 8x6
                              Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Working...
                              X