Hanging for Flaccid Length Gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging for Flaccid Length Gains

Currently I am using a bib Hanger everyday for a minimum of 60 minutes with 5lbs. I am using the Bathmate in the shower at night post hanging 3-5 days a week for 10 minutes. Sometimes I will use a basic pump after hanging instead of the Bathmate.

I started hanging in the first of November 2016:
    Bone Pressed Flaccid Length: 4.25"
    Flaccid Girth: 5.125"
    Bone Pressed Erect Length: 5.625"
    Erect Girth: 5.125"

I had my wife measure me which I believe could have skewed my initial measurements.

21NOV2016:
    BPFL: 4 7/8 (4.875)

19DEC2016:
    BPFL: 5 15/16" (5.9375)

During this time I would hang every evening for either 60 or 80 minutes in 20 minute sets all with 5lbs. Heating pad was used throughout this time.

During the week of Christmas and New Years I was only able to hang twice for twenty minutes each.
    chiefontheditty
    Last edited by chiefontheditty; 01-08-2017, 06:53 PM.

hi, good gains man. I am doing almost the same as you now, so hanging for 1-2 hours a day with also pumping (bathmate/airpump). I am already noticing bigger flaccid hang, but I don't measure it.

Why are you doing 20 minute sets? Because it's not comfortable for one hour straight or other reasons?
    I am doing 1 hour straight sets and I like it this way, just wondering why you're using sets

good luck with the flaccid hang!
    BPEL: 6.3 inch ->7.08 inch MEG: 5 inch -> 5.43 inch

Comment

I am doing 20 minute sets so I can have blood flow back to the glans after the hang. I have tried hanging over 20 minutes and noticed I have a harder time getting hard erections after. But I am looking to purchase from auto extender so I can hang for extended periods.
      Thanks, btw!

Comment

08JAN2017:
        BPFSL: 6 3/8" (6.375") I had my wife verify my measurements three times to ensure I wasn't incorrectly measuring.

I have increased my hang weight to 5.25lbs.

I think it is important to note that during my first two months of hanging I was also taking 250mg per week of Testosterone Enanthate.

Also, I equate my initial length gains to the beginner gains we experience in powerlifting, where you can quickly increase your main lifts and then stall out after.
        chiefontheditty
        Last edited by chiefontheditty; 12-18-2017, 11:16 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Just ordered a Vachanger 3 from auto extender, I'm excited to try it out and see how it feels.

Comment

Since receiving the Vachanger 3 from auto extender, I have only used it as it is signficantly more comfortable.

I am consistently measuring 6.5 BPFSL pre hang. Post hang I'll get a little over 7 bpfsl. So, hopefully in 2018 I can break 6.75 pre hang bpfsl.
            chiefontheditty
            Last edited by chiefontheditty; 12-18-2017, 11:16 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Originally posted by chiefontheditty View Post
              Since receiving the Vachanger 3 from auto extender, I have only used it as it is signficantly more comfortable.

I am consistently measuring 6.5 BPFL pre hang. Post hang I'll get a little over 7 bpfl. So, hopefully in 2018 I can break 6.75 pre hang bpfl.
              Amazing gains!

Comment

Between the vacHanger and the pump I feel I'm well covered, what else can you guys recommend I add in to my regime? I mainly want to focus on length gains for the next year.

I've upgraded my original Bathmate series to a generic Bathmate hydromax x30 extreme I got off Amazon for $60. The quality is excellent compared to my original bathmate. I dont know if the hand pump is necessary for shower usage but it is nice to only need one pump for shower and out of shower usage.

Comment

Between the vacHanger and the pump I feel I'm
                  well covered, what else can you guys recommend I add in to my regime? I mainly want to focus on length gains for the next year.

I've upgraded my original Bathmate series to a generic Bathmate hydromax x30 extreme I got off Amazon for $60. The quality is excellent compared to my original bathmate. I dont know if the hand pump is necessary for shower usage but it is nice to only need one pump for shower and out of shower usage.
                  Horshoe cockring for 24hr passive PE or autoxleeve ADS or equivalent like stealth for men or even wrapping and PE weights for elongated healing. But you were always a shower from your stats so dunno if nevessary since you never turtle u lucky bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by peckerachu View Post
                    Horshoe cockring for 24hr passive PE or autoxleeve ADS or equivalent like stealth for men or even wrapping and PE weights for elongated healing. But you were always a shower from your stats so dunno if nevessary since you never turtle u lucky bastard!
                    Well, I decided to get the autoxleeve. My plan is to wear this throughout the day with the weighted cap. Hopefully it's not too awkward for wear at work.

Comment

Hey, mate! Your flaccid and erect length gains sound great. How about your girth gains?
                      Jan, 2018
                      BPEL 5"
                      BEG 3,6"

Goal:
                      BPEL 7"
                      BEG 5"

Comment

Originally posted by Thug View Post
                        Hey, mate! Your flaccid and erect length gains sound great. How about your girth gains?
                        Since I've been solely focused on length I dont have any numbers to verify but, I can definitely tell the base is thicker and I would say there has been a very slight midshaft increase. If anything I would accredit that to consistent pumping.

Comment

Im going to start hangin an hour at night and then pump shortly hopefully can also increase my flaccid at least 3 inches... How do you find wearing autoxleeve at work? I think its not very stealth since its 9 inches dangling with the cap

Comment

Originally posted by peckerachu View Post
                            Im going to start hangin an hour at night and then pump shortly hopefully can also increase my flaccid at least 3 inches... How do you find wearing autoxleeve at work? I think its not very stealth since its 9 inches dangling with the cap
                            I haven't received my autoxleeve yet. But, you are supposed to cut the sleeve to fit your size. So, I dont see it being an issue and if it is some light compression underwear will keep it from being too obvious.

Comment

I haven't received my autoxleeve yet. But, you are supposed to cut the
                              sleeve to fit your size. So, I dont see it being an issue and if it is some light compression underwear will keep it from being too obvious.
                              I put it on while erect so it keeps me at around 7” and with the cap thats another 2 for a total of 9, very hard to conceal

Comment

Working...
                              X