fisho's log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fisho's log

Hey guys, I have been doing PE for 10 months now and haven't really noticed many gains. I'm only really trying to gain girth and I am fine with my length. I did a rough measurement when I started and my girth was about 4.6", it went up to about 4.9" but now again it seems to be down to 4.6ish.

My length is about 7" BPEL, it probably went up about .25" in the last 8 months.

My routine started just as jelqing for about 4 months, I would warm up, jelq with wet jelqs and v-jelqs for about 20 minutes then cool down. After 4 months I worked in uli's and squeezes, and started doing my jelqs alittle more erect. I do very little stretching because I don't want to gain length really...

Then for the last two months my routine has been pretty steady. I read about the tunica could be the limiting factor. I believe in my case this is true. I never have a problem getting an erection, it is always rock hard, and I can jelq for hours without hurting myself or ever really feeling exhausted down there. So for the last two months my routine has been:

-warm up 10-15 minutes
    -Tunica tugs
    -Tunica stretches with the A, where I pull up in the middle, and reverse where I pull down to make a V.
    -I read about tunica twist excercise where you twist your dick around 2 times and then stretch for 30 seconds. I do those as well.
    -Then I the o-bends, with 1 finger to 4 fingers.
    -Then I jelq with 2-3 second strokes for 10 minutes
    -V-jelqs for about 5 minutes
    -More tunica tugs
    -Cool down.

I do this 1 day on 1 day off. Sometimes 1 day on 2 days off because I feel the rest time is good for me. Any suggestions guys? I really feel small in the girth department, and to make things worse for the last 4 months I've been dating a girl that talks about how girthy her ex was. Pretty annoying really. I'll start keeping a journal from now on.

Also to note I take l-arginine and L-lysine

Sounds like you need a new girl.

Hmm ,you seem to be having great problems making significant gains.
    I don't see any obvious issue stoping gains.
    Have you had any deconditioning breaks?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      Sounds like you need a new girl.

Hmm ,you seem to be having great problems making significant gains.
      I don't see any obvious issue stoping gains.
      Have you had any deconditioning breaks?
      I'm going to try a one week deconditioning break... See how that goes. I think I did gain, it seemed smaller that usual and I pulled tight on the string last night. I think my original girth was about 4.55-4.6 and I think on a good day i'm about 4.9 inch measuring normally. But last night I measured 4.6 and figured I better start a log and figure this out.

The girlfriend isn't really rude, she has only been with one guy and never really says anything bad about me, but once made a comment on how her ex was really big. She's still all over me so I don't really care, but I have been doing PE for around 8-10 months and would have hoped to hit the 5 inch mark for girth. I'll be happy at 5.5 but also really happy when I hit 5.

I'm going to take a one week break then I'll continue the routine this time keeping a log. One question I have though, If my dick never get tired from PE does that mean I'm not working it out hard enough. I work it out pretty hard, but my EQ never drops.

Comment

What about your other pi's?
        Anyway it will be interesting to see the result of a break ,many member grow during this time.

Comment

ever try pumping man?

vacutech.com has the BEST pumps, and I think using mine has made me more "girthier"

just a thought.

If you try one, use their directions, and don't overdo it.

Comment

I think I might start clamping in a few days when the break is up. Last time I did PE was on thursday night, so next thursday I'm going to work some clamping into routine...

Comment

ok first day back. Started this morning with 3*8 minute sets of clamping. Felt a really good pump. Followed by my regular routine. I'm going to measure my progress every two weeks.

I also ordered a traction device. I think the tunica is my limiting factor and I think the traction device should really help me stretch it out. Hopefully that should be here very soon.

Comment

My dick has been feeling a lot fatter these days. Maybe the break was good, or maybe clamping is doing wonders already, but whatever it is it seems to be responding. In flaccid state my thickness is now very close to that of erect.

Yesterday I did 3*8 minute sets of clamping with 10 minute breaks between. I also did 10 minutes of tunica stretches.

Comment

Working...
                X