My progress - looking for advice to take it to the next step

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My progress - looking for advice to take it to the next step

Started basic jelquing late 2015 through 2016 but never stayed dedicated. Once a week at minimum. Started with 1 min stretches all directions (still do this). 10 closed off grip at the base and head at 20 seconds following a 1 min jelque. I don't do this as often now.

Took it seriously 2016. Here were my starting stats:
    • 7.0 inch length
    • 4.8 inch girth

By November I reported on this forum:
    • ~7.5 inch length
    • ~5.2 inch girth

I am now using a bathmate, doing stretches beforehand, and limiting my pre-workout jelques. My sessions began in november at 3 min + 3 min +3 min. Late December I was doing 6 min + 6 min + 7 min as the suction wasn't adding anything for me. The pumps were not as strong. I have modified how I use the bathmate pump and am now going 10 min + 10 min + 15 min. I also have a post-workout session where I edge, stretch, and jelque a little. Last night I recorded, when rock hard, and am pushing real close to 8 inches.
    • ~7.8 inch length
    • 5.3 inch girth

Goals:
    • 8 inch length
    • 6 inch girth

Other notes:

1. Flaccid length has noticeably increased. I'm 4-5 inch flaccid where I used to be < 3 inch.
    2. ~ = just about or under slightly
    3. All measurements begin at the side of my penis, sitting down in a chair with my cock and balls hanging off the edge of my seat. I choose the side because I during sex this part goes inside a woman's vagina too.
    4. If I measure beginning from the top of my shaft to the end, I lose 0.5 inches in length

My girth has a lot to be desired now that I'm closing in at 8 inch length. My bathmate sessions are getting longer. What steps can I take to improve the workout and hit my goals?

I'll update this post as progress happens.

bump

Comment

I suggest adding ULIs to your routine. Stick with the jelqs, but change the stretches to bundled stretches.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
      X