Quest8's Progress Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quest8's Progress Log

I've been doing the JP90 since 10.16, but this is the first time I've recorded my progress. So far I've made no gains, but have seen improved erection quality.

1.11.17 stats:

BPEL: 7
    MSEG: 5.25
    Starting: 10.2016: 6.75 nbpel, 7 bpel, 5.25 meg

Current: 6.75 nbpel, 7 bpel, 5.25 meg

Goal: 7.5-8 nbpel, 7.75-8.25 bpel, 5.75-6 meg

I've been doing the JP90 5 days a week for about 3 months. Today I added 4 sets of flaccid stretches and 3 sets of Ulis.

Comment

Even though it can be difficult, still maintaining the 5 days on/2 days off schedule with the occasional 4 days on/1 day off/1 day on (because of time issues). Ultimately no more and no fewer than 5 days a week.

Flaccid stretches and Ulis are now a regular part of my routine, although I may occasionally omit them depending on the time I have to dedicate. The Ulis are fairly intense, and my penis felt somewhat sore after today's session, but not in a way I found particularly worrisome.

Patience remains the most difficult part of this whole process. I think that once I see a 1/4 inch gain (that is, a gain that cannot be explained by measuring error or difference in EQ at time of measurement), I'll feel a whole lot better.

Comment

I made a slight change to my jelqing technique today. After some reading on this site, I've decide to take my erection level way down. I was previously in the 60-80% range, but today I don't think it got much above 50%, and was mostly 20-40%.

I'm also considering cutting the number of reps from 150 jelqs to 100, and from 90 v-jelqs to 60. The problem with doing this at the same time as adjusting jelq hardness is that it will be difficult for me to isolate which variable, if any, has any effect, positive or negative. Perhaps I'll drop sets after I measure in a few weeks.

Speaking of measuring, I think I'll attempt to take and post some measurement pics. I'm feeling ambivalent about doing this, as like most men here I'd prefer not to have my pics scattered across the internet, but on the other hand they could provide some evidence of PE's efficaciousness to others. We'll see.

Comment

Just did some PE after my two rest days. I feel like my flaccid penis has been looking plumper and hanging a little longer the past couple of days, which is nice.

Today's session:
          JP90;

10 min warm up

10 min stretching

150 jelqs (3 sets of 50); most of them pulling downward, 20-60% erection level.

90 v-jelqs (3 sets of 30)

4 sets flaccid bends

4 sets Ulis

6 min warm down

The whole routine took me just over an hour. PIs are good. This whole process is a huge exercise in faith though. I hope it pays off.

Comment

Only did 4 days last week. Will be able to continue 5 next week.

Still doing JP90 + 4 Ulis + 4 flaccid bends.

From what I've read on reddit, PE takes years to actually work for most people. That is somewhat discouraging, as some sort of gain earlier on would make my commitment unshakeable.

I did take pictures, but have stopped short of posting them as I'm not sure that I want that sort of thing floating around the internet forever. Measuring for the pictures did confirm my earlier measurements: 6.75 inches nbpel, 7 inches bpel, 5.25 inches meg.

My goals are between 7.5-8 inches nbpel, and 5.75-6 inches meg. I don't know that I want to be any bigger than that, but I guess if I ever get there I can reassess then.

EDIT: After reading a truly inspiration story in the success forum, I think I'm going to scale back my routine a bit. I keep reading that less is more, and I'm going to give it a shot, being as what I've been doing hasn't been successful after 3.5 months. So going forward, I'll keep the warm up and stretches of the jp90, limit jelqing to 10 minutes, and keep the Ulis and warm down. In May I'll reassess and ramp it up if I think it's a good idea.

If anyone has any thoughts on this, I'd love to hear it. It's really difficult to know what to do with no gains after over 3 months.
            quest8
            Last edited by quest8; 01-29-2017, 07:41 PM.

Comment

So I've switched over to 10 minutes warm up, 10 minutes stretching, 10 minutes jelqing, 5 minutes v-jelqs, 4 ulis (held for 1 minute each), 4 flaccid bends (held in each direction for 30 seconds each), and 10 minutes warm down. This takes just about an hour, so slightly less time than before. I'm really focusing on form, and patience.

Comment

My schedule simply does not permit me to get 5 days of pe in per week. 4 seems to be the easiest, and unfortunately those four days are consecutive, but I'm doing what I can to make it effective. That said, last week was 4 days, and this week will likely be 4 days as well. Hopefully that's enough to see gains.

I am continuing the 10 minute warm up, 10 minute stretching, 10 minute jelqing, 5 minute v-jelq, 4 uli routine, but I've reduced the flaccid bends to 3. I am going to stick with this program until April, measure, and reassess.

It is really difficult to keep doing this with no evidence that it will work for me. I'm going to continue, to give it the best shot I can, and hope that I can achieve my relatively modest goals. I feel like I'll keep up pe until November, and if at that point I see no gains, I'll throw in the towel.

What's super frustrating about this is that my entire fitness level is poised toward growth. I exercise 6 days a week, supplement my diet with whey protein and creatine, and generally eat healthy. I'm not sure what else I can do to set myself up for success.

Comment

Working...
                X