Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trapezius log

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...es-needed.html

There is my background. 6 months of BTC hanging with Bib starter and HC and 0,7" gain in BPEL. Yesterday I started the manual routine described in that thread. I modified it a little bit. It's like this now. Goal is only length at this time.

Warmup: Hot wrap 10 min

Stretches 2 sets of each:
    Straight Down to the Left: 30-seconds
    Straight Down to the Center: 30-seconds
    Straight Down to the Right: 30-seconds
    Straight Down Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

First set of these without kegels and second set with quick kegels
    Straight Out to the Left: 30-seconds
    Straight Out to the Center: 30-seconds
    Straight Out to the Right: 30-seconds
    Straight Out Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

First set without kegels and second set with quick kegels
    Straight Up to the Left: 30-seconds
    Straight Up to the Center: 30-seconds
    Straight Up to the Right: 30-seconds
    Straight Up Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

Side to side stretch 25 reps

A-stretch 2 different anchor points, at base and 1" from base. 2x30 seconds

Dry jelq very low erection level and short about 1s stretch at the end of every rep. 5 minutes.

That's it. I have done 2 of these sessions. Plan is to go 5 on and 2 off. Sounds ok?

How long stretch is good at the end of jelq stroke? Could it be beneficial to make it longer than 1 second and how hard stretch it should be? Not as hard stretching without jelq?
    Trapezius
    Last edited by Trapezius; 01-17-2017, 02:47 PM.

Measurement day. I've not been very consistent. Been Doing my routine maybe 4 days a week and not have wroted down my workouts. Still..

BPFSL 18,3 cm / 7,2". Gain: 0,5 cm / 0,2" in month.
    BPEL 17,4 cm / 6,85". Gain 0,4 cm / 0,16".

Very happy with these gains! I'm going to keep doing same routine but adding 5s to stretches. I've also added 2 sets of 60s V-stretch. I've been thinking about getting Phallosan Forte and using it in evening and over night. But I don't buy it yet when gains come at this good pace.

Comment

Few months of bad training. 0-2 workouts a week.

BPFSL 18,3 cm / 7,2"
      BPEL 17,8 cm / 7"

I can now measure 7" BPEL regularly. Measures are done sitting pelvic tilted forward and pressed hard so it's the absolute maximum that can be measured. I'm under 20% bodyfat but still I've about 1,1" fatpad. So NBPEL is 5,9". That looks so damn small. I'll cut my bodyfat under 10% and do my pe workouts in hope that one day I could look at my unit and think it's quite big.

One inch gain to Npbel would do wonders how it looks. So 8" BPEL is the goal. I might never achieve that but god damn I'll train for years if needed!

I've changed my routine so that I do 3 sets of hard A-Strech first to break down that steel cord that runs on top of shaft and seems to limit length. After that basic stretches to every direction and rotational stretches. Then 50 reps of dry jelqing and progressing up in repetitions.

I'm planning to buy VacHanger 3 and use it as ads under pants. And as hanger at low angles to stretch ligs. I've still quite high LOT at 8:30 - 9.

Comment

This morning I measured and could get few times 18 cm / 7,09" bpel. 2 cm/0,8" to goal. Very slow progress lately. I do most of my stretching during day whenever I go to toilet. Mostly straight down and side stretches. Some A stretches and upward stretches too. 3 to 4 times a week I'll do my routine. Now I add little time to stretches and start pumping 2x10 min 3 times a week.

Comment

BPFSL 18,5 cm / 7,28"

I have concentrared low angle stretches and side stretches more. And A-Streches too.

Comment

Hey, trap! Refresh us on the lot. It is an important factor.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
              Hey, trap! Refresh us on the lot. It is an important factor.
              LOT is clearly diminished at 8 and maybe just slightly diminished at 9 o clock. I would think that I have good amount of lig gains left. When I pull flaccid penis down the exit point shifts more than 1/2" down and when I release grip it bounces back.

Comment

After few minutes of stretching without warm up I measured BPFSL 18,7 - 19 cm / 7,36 - 7,5".

Something I do is working. Allthough very slowly but I think this as hobby I do for years. I'm sure I'll reach 19 cm/7,5" BPEL some day. I'll have to gain 1cm/0,4" to be 7,5". When I reach that I think I will want to go for 20 cm/8".

Comment

After workout where I tried some bundled stretches I measured BPFSL 19,1-19,2 cm max.

A loud lig pop in the end of workout where I tried to stretch down with blood i n the glans. I was excited about that pop and stretched more. The grip is much better with blood in glans of course but I dare not to stretch like that normally. I squeeze the glans empty. Do you guys squeeze glans empty or do you leave blood in there?

Comment

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
                    This morning I measured and could get few times 18 cm / 7,09" bpel. 2 cm/0,8" to goal. Very slow progress lately.
                    I got blister yesterday after good workout I put esl40 and too high force pull that caused it. So today was rest day. EQ felt good so I measured BPEL and got multiple times 18,2 cm / 7,16"! It is at least partly EQ gains, but that doesn't matter. I have not pumped. Just stretched every day quite randomly mostly without warmup. Lots of downward stretches side to side, some btc stretches and some other directions but down 70 % time. Companied by A-Strech and stretch where I pull straight out with other hand hard and then with other hand I bend the shaft up, down, left and right in fast manner under second per direction and at different length of the shaft.

Comment

After 3 days of rest the blister had gone away and I decided to do workout. Right in first stretch that was A-Strech where I pull dick apart very hard, new red spots appeared to glans. I pulled too hard. I did light workout nonetheless.

Before workout I measured cold BPFSL 19,5 cm / 7,68" and after workout the same. So not very productive workout maybe but new record BPFSL by 0,3 cm!! Was it those rest days that did this. My EQ has been better too.

Comment

ESL40: 6h
                        Total: 10h

Comment

Esl40: 3h
                          Total: 13h

I did my workout and then put esl40 on. I had to stop because of skin discomfort near glans.

Comment

Esl40: 6h
                            Total: 19h

High intensity workout today. Otherwise good but got little blister again to glans. Somewhere in workout too much blood pressure in glans or maybe it was when I measured in the end of workout. I got 19,7 cm / 7,75" so it was good workout.

Some guys don't like to measure very often but when I measure every day stretched flaccid it keeps my motivation up.

Comment

I don't set goals to BPFSL as I see it only as a tool to measure if progress is happening. When BPFSL goes up significantly the bpel will follow.

Next goal bpel 19 cm / 7,5". It is not very far away, 0,8 cm / 0,32" to go. Goal is to get there during this year, hopefully sooner.

Comment

Working...
                              X