Bigger, Thicker, Longer, and Cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger, Thicker, Longer, and Cut

So I did my first session of PE this afternoon. I followed JP90's beginner routine (https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...deos-pics.html).

Tomorrow I should get my BathMate delivered, so I'm going to use that for a few minutes at the end of my PE session. Followed by a edging session when I can fit it in before EOD.

I'm currently taking a multi-vitamin, but will start
    2 x 500mg L-Arginine capsules as well to help with the blood flow.

As for RK's and the like, I'm going to try to do them throughout the day, as well as perform Hindi Squats and the Happy Baby Pose as my hips are way too tight for long term health and flexibility.

So I suppose I'll start with the the following, and see how my body reacts:
    • Morning: 3 sets of 3 minutes of Hindi Squats. Will build week over week to 10 minutes.
    • Noon: JP90 followed by Bathmate (5 days on Mon-Fri; 2 days off Sat & Sun)
    • Afternoon: Happy Baby Pose 3 sets of 3 minutes
    • Late Afternoon: Edging for at least 30 minutes.

Hopefully this will be a good start.

Current: BPEL = 6.25"; NBPEL = 5.5"; MEG = 4.5625"
    2022-12-31 Goal: BPEL = 7.0" | NBPEL = 6.5" | MEG = 5.0"

Usually prescribed that you wait until after JP90 before starting a bathmate regime to wait until you are conditioned firstl

Comment

Thanks for the advisement ZZMan. I'll heed the heads up and focus on the conditioning stint. The possibility of hurting myself is really getting into my head. That, and the primary focus is me getting rid of my PreE. I was already beginning to lose focus on that.

Anyway, I'll put the BM on the top shelf of my closet for that fateful day in late April.

Comment

Hey, man! Glad that you are hear. Pre Ejac is a rough thing. And, not to hijack this thread but have you looked at the Premature Ejaculation forum? There is a ton of good stuff.

If you have, then great. You likely know what is in that forum. If you have not, then might I suggest you look at all things, but have a special interest in the Pelvic Floor. There are a lot of reasons for Prem Ejec.....but it seems that the Pelvic Floor being in an imbalanced state seems to play a role. Big time!

Take things slow here....listen to your body and your PIs. Super important.

So, my main focus here is EQ (Erection Quality). I would love to gain some length and some girth, but pretty much here for amazing overall health.

Lots of good folks in here. Remember - everyone is different and what works for me may or may not work for you. Enjoy!
        Start: August, 2017
        Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
        Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
        Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

I agree that a full pumping routine should wait until you condition your dick. However, I see nothing wrong with a short low vacuum pump after your routine to force in some additional fresh blood to enhance healing.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hi AverageDude48,

I've read a lot about PreE in that section of the forum, as far as I can tell, all the articles and guides on this site as well. I feel very lucky to have this information available. I *really* should have been looking at all of this when I was in the 90's.

I've been following an edging routine which started last week. My mantra is "play with a purpose". Since I've started, I've seen some significant gains in my edging time. My PreE training log can be found here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...aculation.html.

As part of my PE training, I want to improve my erection angle to what it was like when I was in my late teens and in my 20's. I would also like to at least maintain my EQ but an improvement won't be frowned upon either.

Looking forward to the measurement check-ins every two weeks. I'm also taking pictures week by week for the visual reinforcement. I've even nerded it up and put together a progress chart with graphs. Yes, I am that excited and motivated about the self improvement.

Cheers,
            TF

Comment

Awesome, man! Love the enthusiasm. Keep on, keeping on! :-)
              Start: August, 2017
              Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
              Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
              Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

You're off to a good start! Keeping a daily journal in the progress forum helps newbies to have a verifiable record of the PE that works best for them, helps you stay motivated and you'll get feedback & encouragement on your posts from other members! I suggest you start one!

Comment

You have the right mindset TomFoolery! It's easy to be excited about new things and the prospect of improving your sexual stamina as well as your overall size is a helluva lot to be excited about. It is this excitement that many times can lead to eventual injury. Sometimes without even realizing it, you start jelqing with a stronger grip, you start pulling harder when you stretch, you start adding one more pump to your bathmate. You may not be having any pain and you have a fuller flaccid and it feels bigger in your hand. It seems your PIs are good but then you measure and you have lost some length. Or you have a day when that flaccid just isn't what it has been.
                  Everything goes back to normal after your rest days and you start again the next week with the same cycle of overtraining.
                  This is just an example of how overtraining can occur. It's not always some big, major negative PI. So as you progress through the JP90, keep telling yourself "for a lot of guys, less is more."
                  You will never know if less (intensity) is better for you unless you give low intensity a try. IF you gain with low intensity, stay with low intensity until the gains stop. Maybe then give more intensity a try.
                  Being excited about PE is a wonderful thing, staying excited and consistent with your routine gets a lot more difficult when the gains are very slow. The urge to pull, squeeze, jelq, pump harder can be very strong.
                  Good luck and stay safe on your journey!
                  Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
                  Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
                  4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Domnus, those are wise words that will be heeded. I'll be keeping a close beat on my PI. Injuries are not something that I want to encounter.

Comment

I can promise you when you reach your goal of 6.75 x 5.0 you will want to carry on. I started around 9 months ago with your exact measurements. 9 months on I'm exactly the size of your goal! You can check out my log for more info. Anyway, best of luck!

Comment

@bob999 Thanks for the encouraging words! The goal of 6.75 x 5" is just my first goal (of many). I like to make them achievable within a reasonable amount of time so not to get discouraged. For me, this will be a life long journey to be the best I can be.

My ultimate goal for future years is 7" NBPEL by 5.25 MEG.

Fantastic to hear about your progress and it is very encouraging to hear what can be done within such a short period of time. I'll be sure to check out your progress!

Comment

JP90 Day 3:

Did my third JP90 training day today. God, I love playing with myself.

Finished the session off with edging, followed by a warm down with the rice sock.

My PIs have been good since I'm been training. I've been waking up in the morning with rock hard wood. And horny as all hell.

Yesterday Mrs. TF gave me a bj and 1) lasted longer than usual; and 2) ejaculated so much she couldn't keep it all in her mouth - guess I either surprised her with the volume or force, or both.

Don't know if I'm imagining it, but by dick looks more full and plump. My wife is scared she won't be able to keep up with my sexual energy (I feel like I'm a teenager again), and I have rock hard erections throughout the day. Life is good.

Comment

JP90 Day 4:

Completed my JP90 day 4. Finished with edging, followed by warm down with the rice sock.

Used a pretty good squeeze on the jelqing and the v-jelqs.

Looking to the future fondly and showing the wife the fruits of my effort.

-TF

Comment

JP90 Day 5: Rest (Saturday)
                              JP90 Day 6: Rest (Sunday)

JP90 Day 7: Completed. EQ is good, monster morning wood, wood during the night woke me up at least twice last night.

Flacid hang looking fuller, meatier. No measurement difference from baseline last week.

BPEL: 6"
                              NBPEL: 5.5"
                              MEG: 4.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X