Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would like the Footlong with Double Meat, please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like the Footlong with Double Meat, please.

Well.. not a footlong.. but 7 or 8 inches would be incredible.

Hi all,

I've been off and on frequenting these forums since 2010ish. I started PE back then and only did it for a month and got discouraged since there were no gains. Well, fast forward 7 years later now at 34 years of age.. older and wiser (I hope). I'm ready to try again.

I came back here yesterday and was completely inspired by PESG's Success Story.. I always am every time I come back here. But now I have an hour to myself in the morning at work and time at night when the wife and kids are sleeping. I'm going to follow his first year to a T. I'm much more motivated this time. I wanna surprise my wife with that double meat!

As soon as I got home yesterday from work I filled a sock with rice, warmed up, stretched, and jelqed. Felt good. Even after the first session, it was hanging lower flaccid. At least I know blood flow was better. Then this morning while I was the first one at work I did the same. So far so good. Saturday will be a day off and back at it Sunday when the fam is sleeping. Doing to do the 2 on, 1 off method. Funny that I started on Groundhog Day.. will the Groundhog see the shadow from the wang or will it continue to not produce a big enough shadow? Only time will tell.

So far it looks like this..

2/2/17 & 2/3/17:

*10-Minutes – Warm Up
    *Basic Stretching (left, right, straight out, straight up, left and right circle stretches)
    *10-Minutes – Wet jelqing (5 second strokes)
    *I also kegeled 120 times while doing the routine along with 100-200 during the day

^This will be every damn session

Next trip to the grocery store i'm going to pick up flax seed since PESG said it was better at staying warmer in the sock.

I will come back later today to update my stats. I believe i'm like 5.75" BPEL. At least I thought. I'll let you know. Until then my PE friends!

EDIT: So I tried to get my measurements at work.. Penis was kinda fatigued from the two sessions I had the last two days.. length is right where I thought but I thought I had slightly more girth. Oh well. More motivation for me then. I'll try and get the best possible measurements later when i'm alone, my willy is rested up, and don't have any distractions.

Start 2/2/17
    BPEL - 5.75"
    EGMS - 5"
    FL - 3.5"
    FG- 4"
    Double Meat
    Last edited by Double Meat; 02-03-2017, 10:15 AM.
    BPEL - 5.75" ..6.75"
    NBPEL - 6"
    EGMS - 5"..5.5"
    FL - 3.5"..4.5"
    FG - 4..4.75"

I filled a sock with rice
    Or, as it's called in San Fran's Fifth Street Park - "Hobo Risotto".
    "The size of your penis depends on your fantasies". - IBM

Comment

One thing I would suggest adding to the routing is some edging or squeezes to really fill the penis after a stretching session.

I also like to "traction-wrap" to keep blood in my flaccid penis after exercise. I am a big time grower and hoping to slightly change that.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by MarchSalami View Post
        One thing I would suggest adding to the routing is some edging or squeezes to really fill the penis after a stretching session.

I also like to "traction-wrap" to keep blood in my flaccid penis after exercise. I am a big time grower and hoping to slightly change that.

Good luck!
        I'm definitely adding edging since that's what PESG did and look into the other options you posted. Thanks! I actually got some edging in as I was trying to measure. I want to do it right after my sessions though from now on. Trying my best to not let it go. I didn't today. Phew!
        BPEL - 5.75" ..6.75"
        NBPEL - 6"
        EGMS - 5"..5.5"
        FL - 3.5"..4.5"
        FG - 4..4.75"

Comment

Hello Double Meat, welcome to PEGym. I'm also a newbie to PE (check out my thread), we have similar starting measurements.

Seeing as we're both starting at the same time, with some similar sizes, and with a similar routine, it will be interesting to see how we compare over the next few months.

Do you have any particular girth goals in mind or are you just concerned with length?

Good luck!
          Bukowski
          Last edited by Bukowski; 02-03-2017, 12:16 PM.
          Start (13/02/17) - NBPEL: 5.80", BPEL: 6.70", MSEG: 5.00"
          Current (17/05/17) - NBPEL: 6.10", BPEL: 6.90", MSEG: 5.00"
          Current goal - NBPEL: 6.30", BPEL: 7.20", MSEG: 5.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Bukowski View Post
            Hello Double Meat, welcome to PEGym. I'm also a newbie to PE (check out my thread), we have similar starting measurements.

Seeing as we're both starting at the same time, with some similar sizes, and with a similar routine, it will be interesting to see how we compare over the next few months.

Do you have any particular girth goals in mind or are you just concerned with length?

Good luck!
            Hey friend!

We are definitely similar in some areas like girth but you're killing me in BPEL!!! You got me by an inch!!!! Lucky bastard. Hahah. I'd love to have an extra inch to my length. I'll subscribe to your thread so we can see where we both are at within the coming months here for sure. Good luck to both of us.

Goals? Yep! Initial goal is to get to 6" BPEL and 5.25" MSEG.. baby steps.. but in the long run I have the same goal as I saw on your thread.. 8x6 babaaay. That's a dream.. but motivation for me.. I'd be seriously happy with 7".. but i'm not stoppin if I get there.
            BPEL - 5.75" ..6.75"
            NBPEL - 6"
            EGMS - 5"..5.5"
            FL - 3.5"..4.5"
            FG - 4..4.75"

Comment

2/3/17 UPDATE:

Picked up flax seed and more baby oil on the way home from the grocery store. Now i'll have enough for work and home so I don't have to keep lugging my warm up and lube around with me daily haha. Can't wait to see on Sunday how the flax seed works!

Just wondering.. If anyone is reading this, what do you use for your wet jelq? Baby oil like me, or something else you prefer?
              BPEL - 5.75" ..6.75"
              NBPEL - 6"
              EGMS - 5"..5.5"
              FL - 3.5"..4.5"
              FG - 4..4.75"

Comment

I'm sure an extra inch in length is definitely possible, given the success of other members of this forum!

I agree with you that 8x6 would be a dream, but like you, I would be happy with any gains at all to be honest. I would lead a very happy life indeed with 6.8 NBPEL x 5.5 MSEG, which is only an increase of 1" in length and 0.5" in girth.

Many members have attained higher gains that our targets so I'm very optimistic for both of us!

In response to your later post, I have tried both water-based lubricant and cocoa butter and prefer the latter. The lube, whilst good, dried up very quickly. I found the cocoa butter didn't need to be applied as frequently. There's so many different recommendations for lubrication for wet jelqs out there so I think the best thing to do is probably just try some different things and find what works best for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Double Meat View Post
                  Just wondering.. If anyone is reading this, what do you use for your wet jelq? Baby oil like me, or something else you prefer?
                  I don't do much jelq, but I use J Lube when I do. Very slippery stuff, and water based so easy clean up, but it does dry out and you have to add a drop of water to re wet it. Most people around here seem to use EVO or cocoa butter I think. Coconut oil also seems popular.
                  "It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable"

- Socrates

Start: 7 x 5 (BPEL x MSEG)
                  Now: 8.25 x 6.25
                  Goal: 9 x 7

Comment

I'm sure an extra inch in length is definitely possible, given the success of other members of this forum!

I agree with you that 8x6 would be a dream, but like you, I would be happy with any gains at all to be honest. I would lead a very happy life indeed with 6.8 NBPEL x 5.5 MSEG, which is only an increase of 1" in length and 0.5" in girth.

Many members have attained higher gains that our targets so I'm very optimistic for both of us!

In response to your later post, I have tried both water-based lubricant and cocoa butter and prefer the latter. The lube, whilst good, dried up very quickly. I found the cocoa butter didn't need to be applied as frequently. There's so many different recommendations for lubrication for wet jelqs out there so I think the best thing to do is probably just try some different things and find what works best for you.
                    Any gains would be incredible and encouraging. I'm not even gonna measure for a while so I don't get discouraged by the lack of gains. I feel it would hinder me. Might just measure again after the 3 month mark.

I keep seeing good things about cocoa butter. Thanks for the heads up! I'm gonna pick some up at the grocery store today. Try all kinds of things for my wet jelq and see what works best for me!
                    BPEL - 5.75" ..6.75"
                    NBPEL - 6"
                    EGMS - 5"..5.5"
                    FL - 3.5"..4.5"
                    FG - 4..4.75"

Comment

Originally posted by goinglarge View Post
                      I don't do much jelq, but I use J Lube when I do. Very slippery stuff, and water based so easy clean up, but it does dry out and you have to add a drop of water to re wet it. Most people around here seem to use EVO or cocoa butter I think. Coconut oil also seems popular.
                      Thanks man! I've never heard of J lube or EVO, I'll have to look them up. Appreciate the response!
                      BPEL - 5.75" ..6.75"
                      NBPEL - 6"
                      EGMS - 5"..5.5"
                      FL - 3.5"..4.5"
                      FG - 4..4.75"

Comment

2/4/17 - My off day of PE. I so badly wanted to do the routine this day. I even posted in the forums asking if people use a rice sock on their days off to just keep things loose. But alas.. I did nothing and just daydreamed about it.

2/5/17 - Okay today was difficult. I'm home with my family. My wife and two children. Weekends are going to be difficult, but I got it done and will continue to do so. I did the routine in the morning since that's when I'll do it at work tomorrow. I'm also keeping it a secret from the wife because I wanna surprise her.. keeping it a secret from the kids for obvious reasons. But this is how I accomplished it.. heated up my rice sock with flax seed in it.. way too hot at first.. trying to find the right temperature.. once it got to a good temp I sat down in the living room with the kids while it was underneath my sweatpants. One child was on his tablet so he wasn't paying attention and my daughter is almost two so she was glued to the tv watching Mickey.. wife was getting work done on the computer.. so 10 min warm up was good as I chatted with the kids.. then went to the bathroom for 15 min as I stretched and wet jelqed. Then came back out of the bathroom seeing if anyone would say anything.. but all was fine.. we'll see how long it takes for her to take notice on the weekends. Especially when I have to do both days this next weekend.

When I jelq.. I don't get very hard.. I remember when I used to, I'd get hard right away.. but now when I jelq it's like 0-50% .. is that bad?

Also sorry if there are any typos. Typing from my phone as the wife and kids are talking my ears off. Especially the wife lol. See all of you tomorrow!
                        Double Meat
                        Last edited by Double Meat; 02-06-2017, 07:34 AM.
                        BPEL - 5.75" ..6.75"
                        NBPEL - 6"
                        EGMS - 5"..5.5"
                        FL - 3.5"..4.5"
                        FG - 4..4.75"

Comment

Originally posted by Double Meat View Post
                          2/4/17 - My off day of PE. I so badly wanted to do the routine this day. I even posted in the forums asking if people use a rice sock on their days off to just keep things loose. But alas.. I did nothing and just daydreamed about it.
                          I'm not sure about the hardness issue, sorry! I just wanted to comment that I have this hilarious image in my head of your wife's reaction if she caught you warming up a sock full of flax seed in the microwave. Good luck explaining that one. Maybe it would be possible for you to time your routine in such a way that you avoid weekends (e.g. perform Monday through Friday and take the weekend off)?

Keep it up buddy.

Comment

40-50% erection level is excellent. Especially useful for length. Excellent for overall conditioning. Keep up the good work. Under cover brother from a different mother.
                            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I'm not sure about the hardness issue, sorry! I just wanted to comment that I have this hilarious image in my head of your wife's reaction if she caught you warming up a sock full of flax seed in the microwave. Good luck explaining that one. Maybe it would be possible for you to time your routine in such a way that you avoid weekends (e.g. perform Monday through Friday and take the weekend off)?

Keep it up buddy.
                              Hahaha see I thought some of this through now. If she sees me heating up the rice sock, I'm gonna say it's for sore muscles and proceed to put it on my shoulder or some bs lol! The only thing is she tried to sit on my lap this morning while I had the rice sock underneath my sweats. Whoops! Luckily she was only teasing me for the moment. Otherwise she would've got a hot surprise.

Also with the weekends.. I figured out when I do sat and sun this next weekend.. I'll do them at night when the fam is sleeping since he next day will be an off day.. then I'll just reset back to the mornings when I'm at work.. I got this! I'm thinkin!! I'm gonna go over and see how you're doin on your progress soon too. Busy weekend. Plus it's easier for me at work to keep up with everyone.
                              BPEL - 5.75" ..6.75"
                              NBPEL - 6"
                              EGMS - 5"..5.5"
                              FL - 3.5"..4.5"
                              FG - 4..4.75"

Comment

Working...
                              X