Hulkmans log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hulkmans log

My journey started about 4 years ago. I started by buying a penimaster pro. Didn't know anything about it but never worked. Maybe I rushed things

Then I came across Pegym and started jp90 routine. didnt work for me.

I bought a bathmate. Used it for a few months. Didn't work. Been using it consistently for the last about 6 months. Nothing but temp gains.

Bought a bib hanger. Don't think it worked. Hung for about a year and never really got the hang of it. No pun intended.

Started a routine of jelqs kegals and edging for 2 days on and one day off....nothing.

I am currently doing a 2 day on one day off routine.

Day one
    -Stretch left, right, straight out, up, down, rotating stetches in both directions. I stretch each direction 50 seconds and 3 sets each.
    -6 sets of bundled stetches for 30 secondd
    -A stretches. 30 seconds each. Progressed up to 10 sets. Started with a few sets.
    -Mandingo stretches. Not sure if doing right 4 sets about 30 seconds.
    Kegals and reverse kegals
    15 minutes bathmate

Day two
    -10 tunica tugs 50 seconds each
    -squeezes. Up to 24
    - ulis up to 7 sets 40 seconds each
    -edging 20 minutes
    -kegals and reverse kegals
    -15 minutes bathmate

At first it felt great. Now as I progress with all of it and still progressing with a few I feel a bit overworked but looking forward to a 1 week break soon.

I tried light workouts and mostly devices. Realized I never really gave manual a try other than jelqs. This is why I started his routine and figured to try and find the right exercises that can work for me.

I also looked back at stats and in 2015 I documented 6.5 bpel 5.7 nbpel 5.25 mg. I am now bpel 7.25 at times, 6-6.1 nbpel and 5.5 mid girth. But I really believe this is not truly gains but based on changing the way I measure throughout the years without really meaning to.
    Example. I think I used to measure mid girth closer to glans which is still 5.25 and now measure at the circumcision scar to get an accurate spot each time which is 5.5.
    I realized again now this spot is still not truly mid shaft so if I meausure mid shaft it is 5.75. If I start recording that as mid girth stat and start measuring from this spot from now on. I might look back in a year and say oh wow I grew half inch without realizing. Make sense?

Comment

It does make sense to me. I think you have gains there no matter what. Even if you don't count the girth gains (which I think you should) you grew in length. Celebrate and keep going. Enjoy more gains.

Your routine looks good. Keep posting your progress and we will try to help increase the efficacy.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
        It does make sense to me. I think you have gains there no matter what. Even if you don't count the girth gains (which I think you should) you grew in length. Celebrate and keep going. Enjoy more gains.

Your routine looks good. Keep posting your progress and we will try to help increase the efficacy.

Hate to sound pessimistic but I think also the length I measured a lot differently as well but honestly think I did gain a little bit but not as much as stats suggest.

Thank you. I will continue and post. Do you think I should cut back anywhere as far as time and or sets?

Comment

Originally posted by hulkman View Post
          Do you think I should cut back anywhere as far as time and or sets?
          Only your PI's can determine such a thing..

Trust your PI's!!!
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Yes Jay is exactly correct. Always follow your PIs.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Hey Hulkman it's great you started a log!
              You write that nothing came out of penismaster,bib,jp90, bathmate, etc. When you say that do you mean measurable gains? You didn't notice any EQ gains, increased erections throughout the day, or anything else positive? If you did then what routine caused it?

I hope that your current routine proves beneficial! How long have you been doin it?
              Initial: 12.2 x 11.5 (BPEL)
              Current: 16 x 12.7 (BPEL)
              Goal:
              • Short-term: 17 x 14 (BPEL)

You can enjoy my log here:
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-dicktory.html

Comment

You got gains bro... your dick is longer then it was.. we have almost the same size.. really close. We already have big dicks in reality.. not huge, but big. I look at mine, it looks small to me. But it's not. And knowing its not small, that I just want a bigger one, doesn't put any pressure on me needing it to get bigger.. You see, I have nothing to lose here, yet everything to gain. Put yourself in a similar frame of mind and this stuff just becomes so much easier. It's fun for me and I look forward to working out. Good luck on the rest of your journey and don't forget you already grew your dick longer since starting. You could see 8" at years end, that's my goal anyway!!
                10/16..............1/17.......4/17
                bpsfl; 7.5".....7.5".......
                bpel; 6.75"....7.0"......
                meg; 5.5"......5.5".....
                beg; 6.0".......6.0".....
                Follow my log..https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html
                Go Real Big Or Go Home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by duude View Post
                  Hey Hulkman it's great you started a log!
                  You write that nothing came out of penismaster,bib,jp90, bathmate, etc. When you say that do you mean measurable gains? You didn't notice any EQ gains, increased erections throughout the day, or anything else positive? If you did then what routine caused it?

I hope that your current routine proves beneficial! How long have you been doin it?
                  I really haven't had morning wood in a long time. Probably even pre pe days. So I don't wanna say that means it's showing negative pi. When I started this routine. The first night I woke up in middle of night with a 10 erection. I really thought I was on my way to more of that. But didn't happen. This morning I actually woke up with wood. I usually wake up with a very long flaccid hang for some reason.

I noticed that when aroused in sexual activity I seem to measure bigger and have no problem with getting high eq. when performing on a training day im usually forcing to get an erection.

I'm in my 5th week of this routine and after next week plan on taking a week off.

Comment

Originally posted by Pipeman View Post
                    You got gains bro... your dick is longer then it was.. we have almost the same size.. really close. We already have big dicks in reality.. not huge, but big. I look at mine, it looks small to me. But it's not. And knowing its not small, that I just want a bigger one, doesn't put any pressure on me needing it to get bigger.. You see, I have nothing to lose here, yet everything to gain. Put yourself in a similar frame of mind and this stuff just becomes so much easier. It's fun for me and I look forward to working out. Good luck on the rest of your journey and don't forget you already grew your dick longer since starting. You could see 8" at years end, that's my goal anyway!!
                    Thank you. I hope I do make it to 8 by end of year. I'd be happiest man in world. I had same mindset as you. But like you also when I look at it I also feel it's small and it usually sets me back mentally but lately been in right state of mind. The exact state of mind you mentioned above. Everything to gain.

Comment

Day one
                      -Stretch left, right, straight out, up, down, rotating stetches in both directions.
                      50 seconds and 3 sets each.

-6 sets of bundled stetches for 30 seconds
                      -A stretches. 11 sets 30 seconds each
                      -Mandingo stretches. 3 sets 30 seconds.
                      12 Kegals and reverse kegals
                      15 minutes bathmate

Halfway through workout felt horrible as far as the glans being deflated and tired of being gripped and stretched.

I grip right under glans. Hope that's doing it right but got nervous about feeling of head being so deflated it made finishing workout very difficult.

Got up erection and measured 7.25 bpel. while standing.

Can't wait to get to the week off think I need a break.

Comment

Sounds like that workout was a real bummer, and also sounds like you really need that week rest. So why wait? Why not start your rest now, keep reading, let it rest, and when it's ready come back stronger and refreshed...
                        10/16..............1/17.......4/17
                        bpsfl; 7.5".....7.5".......
                        bpel; 6.75"....7.0"......
                        meg; 5.5"......5.5".....
                        beg; 6.0".......6.0".....
                        Follow my log..https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html
                        Go Real Big Or Go Home!!!!

Comment

I didn't take the week rest yet.

-10 tunica tugs 50 seconds each
                          -25 squeezes.
                          - ulis 8 sets 40 seconds each
                          -edging 20 minutes
                          -13 kegals and reverse kegals
                          -15 minutes bathmate

Don't know why but this was one of my best workouts yet. Felt so full and fat, I know it's temporary right now but definitely a positive.

Felt like the edging I was able to control myself.

With the ulis I found that I get a way better pump and a lot more out of them simply by switching the hand I was gripping with.

Comment

Oh yes and eq was definitely up and for some reason staying up. I usually lose it quick. Especially when doing ulis. Today wasn't a problem. With the ulis is still lost some but kept most of erection and was easy to regain.

Comment

Had sex about 4 hours after routine and eq was 10. Length didn't look so promising but girth was like 1/2 thicker.

Comment

Working...
                              X