What condom do I get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What condom do I get

I recently spent $24 dollars on a box of condoms and they didn't fit at all and I of course can't return them for a refund so I just wasted a bunch of money and I don't wanna buy more condoms because I don't know what kinda to get. I am 5.9 Inches girth, and around 7 inches length. Does anyone have any suggestions

Welcome to the gym Phil123!

Would it be possible to check condom manufacturers websites to see what they recommend or contact them in some way?
    "Those who know others have knowledge,
    those who know themselves have insight.
    Those who master others have force,
    those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

It doesn't tell the exact sizes

Comment

Maybe here?..

Condom Sizes - Find Your Perfect Condom
        "Those who know others have knowledge,
        those who know themselves have insight.
        Those who master others have force,
        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

I entered in my width and length and the only condom it says I can use it a female condom... I am a dude...

Comment

I do not see how your size should pose a problem but have you tried mysize?
            Jlannister
            Current (April 2020)
            EL 7.6"
            EG 7.2" - 7.8" (lower 3rd)

End goal
            EL 9"
            EG 7"

Comment

I don't know what you entered but try again. Just put your girth in the circumference field of the condom calculator.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

64 is your size according to a chart I am looking at for 5.9 girth.
                starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

because I recently bought Liftstyle Skyn condoms extra studded and it is really hard to fit on my dick and also would only cover half of it

Comment

I did I put my girth and my length and only one condom came up, and it was a female condom

Comment

Ok it says I should use magnums they fit my circumference but the length is 8 inches and I am a little over 7 inches is that still a good fit?

Comment

It's girth that counts .
                        Magnum is not a good choice if you have 5,9 base girth ,
                        Mind you most any large fit bought outside the US should be ok .
                        There are a ton of condoms 58 mm and 60 mm throughout that would be more suitable than Magnum .
                        They should be available at the local supermarket unless you live in the US in which case you will need to order over the web.

Comment

Working...
                        X