Getting bigger! Gosh's progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting bigger! Gosh's progress.

So it's time for me to start a progress log. I started experimenting with PE in January this year but nothing serious and no gains.

I started PEing more seriously on the 6th of February. My routine was done on Sat Sun Tue Wed. The first week was one day following JP's beginner routine but cutting the jelqs and v-jelqs to only 2 sets and the next day just stretching. From the second week till now I've been doing JP's routine, again only 2 sets of 50 jelqs and 30 v-jelqs. So basically my routine looks like this:
    On Sat Sun Tue Wed:
    10 min warm up with a hot wet towel (gradually increasing the temperature)
    5 min warm up with a hot shower (starting very hot and increasing the heat as much as I can)
    Stretching:
    10 secs with left than with right hand downward stretch.
    30 secs stretching to the left, right, up, straight out. After each of these I do circular stretches - 10 clockwise and 10 counterclockwise. Also after each stretch I do helicopter shakes.
    50 jelqs
    30 v-jelqs
    50 jelqs
    30 v-jelqs
    10 to 20 jelqs as a finisher
    I do this in the bathroom and take a shower after that. Since week #2 I started edging after the shower, I usually cum after about 30 minutes of edging. Also since week #2 I added some stretching in the shower on Mondays and some edging on Thursdays.
    I also do kegels at some time in the day on Sat Sun Tue Wed. But I thinks I was doing them pretty much wrong till now as I was flexing my abs too and also I was doing too much because last week my dick felt VERY sensitive and I had a hard time to hold back when I tried to edge, I freaked out a little and decided to skip my Saturday session. I also think that I should restrict the edging to be done only on my main workout days - Sat Sun Tue Wed. I try not to masturbate at all and for the last month I haven't had any sex.

My intention is to continue for now with this routine and try to gradually increase the jelqs at the end of the workout till I reach the 3 sets of jelqs and v-jelqs as prescribed in JP's guide. Currently I'm working on improving my jelq technique as I think I'm gripping a little harder than I should. I do the jelq at 25-70% EL, usually 30.

A few words on the supplements I'm using. Because I'm training with weights and I don't have enough time during the work days to eat I use whey protein and protein bars (low sugar - no more than 3g). Also currently I'm losing my fat so my meals consist mostly of protein, a little low GI carbs and I'm not careful with the fats as they usually aren't a problem. The other supplements I use are whey amino acids - different quantity, a lot on workout day, BCAA - also a lot on workout days, Omega-3 (Fish oil), Vitamins.

Currently I weigh 86kg (190lbs), I was about 95kg (210lbs) in the end of November. I'm trying to get stronger (and am getting), that's why I'm losing the weight slowly.
    Another thing I should mention is that my PE workouts are done usually late at night when everyone is sleeping here on my weight workout days. I thought this would be a good idea as my testosterone is higher after lifting heavy and also on those days I consume more food and supplements. The only problem is that I don't get much sleep but this is a sacrifice I'll have to make to get a bigger dick..

My initial stats are measured on the 6th of Feb 2010:
    BPEL: 14.3cm (5.6")
    MEG: 12cm (4.7")

My last measurement was on Saturday (6th of march 2010) and the stats are:
    BPEL: 15cm (5.9") - this was the first length milestone that I wanted to pass, the next one is 16cm :P
    MEG: 12cm (4.7") - unfortunately no gains in girth, don't know why
    BPFSL: 15.6cm (6.14") - started taking this measurement after I read Gator's article.

My current goal is 7"x5.25" and I want to reach it this summer.
    My long term goal is pretty common - 8"x6"

Any comments and suggestion are very welcome. Also if someone has an idea why I'm not gaining girth I would love to hear it
    gosh
    Last edited by gosh; 03-09-2010, 01:36 PM.
    My log
    Starting - 6 Feb 2010: BPEL 5.6"; MEG 4.7"
    Current - 14 Aug 2010: BPEL 6.2"; MEG 4.9"
    Current Goal - BPEL 6.7"; MEG 5.1"

So
    Today I did some light JAI stretches during the day because I felt kinda turtled and my flaccid didn't feel right, no more than 15 JAIs.
    Now in the shower I did 10 JAI stretches, 15 second stretch in each direction (D R L U SO) and 7 rotational stretches clockwise and counter-clockwise after that, then another 10 JAIs. Thats all for today as it is a semi-off day :P Stretching pretty light today, not pulling too much.

During the day my flaccid didn't feel good, it felt kinda smaller. Maybe this has something to do with the skipped workout on Saturday.

No kegels today. I feel that my PC muscles need some rest.

I forgot to mention that I usually do some helis and shakes after I pee to get some more blood moving and keep my flaccid better.
    My log

Comment

Main routine tonight was:
      15 min warm up, while warming up with the shower I did 20 JAI stretches.
      Stretching: D L R U SO for about 30 seconds, doing 25 quick kegels on each stretch and than a quick count to 5-10. After each stretch (except the downward) I do 10 stretch circles in each direction and helis after that. About 10-20 second rests in between stretches. Did all stretching in about 7 minutes.
      50 jelqs, 30 v-jelqs, 50 jelqs, 30 v-jelqs, 15 jelqs.
      Immediately after that I took a shower. The whole thing with the shower took about 65 minutes (at least 15 for the shower). On finishing the shower when my dick relaxed I did another 20 JAI stretches.
      About 40 minutes after the workout I edged for 25 minutes and just had to cum at the end :P

In the morning I did 4 sets of 20 kegels while travelling to work. Throughout the day I did a few JAIs (no more than 15) and did some kegel start/stops when peeing to get a better feel of my PC muscles.

Decided to measure my BPFSL after the shower - it was near 16cm but couldn't get a good measurement. I'll measure it after my 2 days off on Saturday.

Now I have about 5 hours to sleep before getting up for work
      My log

Comment

Good stuff Gosh, you are well on your way! My routine was started the same time as yours and is identical. But instead of JAI's, I added side-to-side stretches and I also wear an ADS a few hours a day.
        Starting: NBPEL 4.5" (Feb 10)
        Current: NBPEL 5.3" (May 10)
        Sometimes there just aren't enough rocks

Comment

Hey Gosh congratulations on your success so far! Your penis is almost the same as mine (starting) and it already looks like you're making gains.
          What kind of supplements do you take (like brands) because I'm interested in taking some as well being a fellow weight lifter. But my thing is I'm taking the all natural approach to lifting weights (my gains in definition have been retained the best in my life) but am worried because my diet is similar to yours except I eat actual foods and not protein bars/shakes, but I don't get enough vitamins.
          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Thanks New Perspective Good luck with your gains!
            My log

Comment

Hey Millia, thanks!

I checked your log. It seems we're in pretty much the same situation: I'm also a full-time student and employee, am not a semi-pro athlete but I train often and dedicate a lot of attention to my physical improvement, but also lifting heavy shit builds character you know :P, unfortunately for about a month now am not a boyfriend, but I'm working on it, hopefully things will work out there . Anyway, the point is that I feel you man, it's tough but this will make the success even sweeter

To answer the question, here's the list of supplements I currently use:
              Optimun Nutrition: 100% whey gold standard - great stuff, started using it last year, love it. I use shake with about 30-35g from it 3-4 times a day (4 on training days)
              MegaPro: whey amino xtreme - started using those last month. Seems pretty good stuff. I use 4 tablets in the morning and in the evening and 4 before and after workout.
              PrimaForce: BCAA, unflavoured - very good stuff, especially while losing fat to help preserve the muscle, but tastes and smells like shit. I drink this with the protein for this reason. I use 8g in the evening on off days, 8g before workout, 20g after workout and 5g in the evening on training days. I'm purposefully overdosing this now to help me keep muscle and boost recovery.
              Now: Omega-3 - very good stuff. Absolutely everyone has to drink extra omega-3 (fish oil or something) because there is just not enough in the food. I use 2 softgels in the morning and 2 in the evening.
              ISS: Vitamin pak - seems good. I use one pak in the morning. I used them for 21 days, now I'll detox for about 8 days. This is my standard scheme for vits - about 20 days usage of strong vits for athletes, then about 7-10 days detox, works pretty well for me and I feel great. Vitamins are again one of the things everyone should use - there are just not enough in the food.

I like you used to eat only actual food but then I started to lift heavier and more ofter and at the same time I was getting busier and busier - job, university... So the supplements help me a lot as I don't have time to eat 3 actual meals when working. Now I feel physically better than ever, I'm losing fat, getting stronger. Just recently the strength gains started to slow down noticeably because of the lost weight. So for now it seems I've found a good formula

Hope that was helpful
              gosh
              Last edited by gosh; 03-10-2010, 03:25 PM.
              My log

Comment

Routine was pretty much the same as yesterday:
                15 min warm up with 20 JAIs at the end while warming up with the shower.
                Stretches: 10 sec D w/ right hand, 10 sec down w/ left hand. Helis. R w/ 25 kegels + a quick count to 5, 10 circulars in each direction, helis. L - same as R. U - same as R but the count was to 10. SO - same as U.
                50 jelqs, 30 v-jelqs, 50 jelqs, 30 v-jelqs, 20 jelqs - all sets were started at varying erection between 50-70% and ended with about 20% less EL.
                Took a shower for about 15 min and did 20 more JAIs at the end.
                After about 15 min rest I edged for 35 min (had a mighty yield at the end :P)

In the morning I did 5 sets of 20 kegels while waiting for the bus. Throughout the day I did a few JAIs (about 15) and did some kegel start/stops when peeing.

Decided to measure while edging: no girth gains but length reached almost 15.5cm, lets say 15.4cm (6.06"). Hope to be somewhere around there when I measure on Saturday

Well again I have 5 hours to sleep :P Taking my supplements and hitting the bed.
                My log

Comment

Yes I agree with the busy factor, it's quite a female dog. The best way I found for me to lose the weight by strength training and ridiculous cardio was by super high reps of weights on lower weight. This way I trimmed A LOT of the fat that I had (except in my mid section ] and gained the foundations to the definition I have now. I've found that after weight-lifting on and off for football over the past 5-6 years that I've never felt more better physically and looked as good as I do now by taking the all natural approach. Completely worth all the time in the gym. Lifted earlier today and it was wonderful, can't wait to free up more time so I can do more lifting! You should also be gaining weight as well from converting fat into muscle, has this started happening yet?

Comment

Well fat doesn't get directly converted into muscle To gain muscle while losing fat is actually pretty complicated. In order to do it one can benefit a lot if he has good genes, but also it involves careful dieting, carb cycling and other stuff which I'm not doing.
                    I've gained strength so far while losing fat, but I haven't gained a noticeable amount of muscle mass. I'm actually more of a fan to lifting heavier shit usually for low reps but I also like high rep exercises occasionally. Nothing is more effective for muscle building than lifting heavy shit for many reps . Well of course everything depends on the diet. I can easily gain a lot of muscle with my current training program if I just add some more calories.
                    I like to switch to different training styles from time to time. Currently my training is more strength oriented and the main lifts are performed in 3-6 rep range, going up to 10 when I want to make a rep PR, the assistance lifts vary depending on how I feel, I could do 3-6 reps with them for about 5-6 sets ramping up or I could do some lighter stuff for more reps - around 10, and occasionally bodyweight exercises going up to 20 reps (chins, dips).
                    Right now I'm using Jim Wendler's 5/3/1 program and I love it. Very simple yet very effective.
                    I've train for over 3 years now. I used more bodybuilding like programs, I've tried some higher rep stuff like German body composition (I liked this one a lot actually, but it can't be done for longer than 6 weeks without switching to something else for a month). But my current approach is the best for me so far. Well of course there's no single best program or something and I'll definitely switch to something else after some time, but I'll probably still come back to this kind of training after.
                    My log

Comment

Today was an off day. Didn't do anything PE-wise.

This morning I didn't notice any wood. I'm used to not having a lot of wood in the morning, I think it's mostly because of the stress and the lack of sleep, lately I've been noticing some but nothing today. Also no random erections during the day which worried me a little. I'm probably a little overworked, but also I've been pretty stressed lately and I'm worrying about all kind of shit so this might have to do something with the lack of wood.
                      But my flaccid seemed nice most of the day, had some blood moving, except when I started thinking about some stupid shit that is worrying me and I turtled a little.
                      I think the problem with the lack of boners is mostly in my head but I should be a little more careful anyway.

Hope to get some wood tomorrow :S

As a side note I'll mention that this week is my deload week for weight training and I'm not training a all, because I've been pretty busy at work.

Edit: did some fowefers when I went to bed for about 5 minutes.
                      gosh
                      Last edited by gosh; 03-12-2010, 01:21 PM.
                      My log

Comment

Off day again. No PE stuff today.

Today when my alarm woke me I had a nice erection No erection during the day, but was pretty busy. Flaccid was ok, turtled a little when I was going out for work and when I came back home, but most of the time was nice and relaxed.

Just measured my BPEL - 15.3cm (6"), I'll remeasure tomorrow to be sure. This makes 1cm in 5 weeks, but I've been gaining averagely 0.25mm a week for the last 4 (no gains in the first week, as it was more like preparation - very light). I'm pretty happy with that. I hope to continue gaining length at this rate and hopefully to start seeing some girth gains soon.

Cheers
                        My log

Comment

Keep up the good work Gosh!

Comment

Thanks Learner
                            My log

Comment

Originally posted by gosh View Post
                              Well fat doesn't get directly converted into muscle To gain muscle while losing fat is actually pretty complicated. In order to do it one can benefit a lot if he has good genes, but also it involves careful dieting, carb cycling and other stuff which I'm not doing.
                              I've gained strength so far while losing fat, but I haven't gained a noticeable amount of muscle mass. I'm actually more of a fan to lifting heavier shit usually for low reps but I also like high rep exercises occasionally. Nothing is more effective for muscle building than lifting heavy shit for many reps . Well of course everything depends on the diet. I can easily gain a lot of muscle with my current training program if I just add some more calories.
                              I like to switch to different training styles from time to time. Currently my training is more strength oriented and the main lifts are performed in 3-6 rep range, going up to 10 when I want to make a rep PR, the assistance lifts vary depending on how I feel, I could do 3-6 reps with them for about 5-6 sets ramping up or I could do some lighter stuff for more reps - around 10, and occasionally bodyweight exercises going up to 20 reps (chins, dips).
                              Right now I'm using Jim Wendler's 5/3/1 program and I love it. Very simple yet very effective.
                              I've train for over 3 years now. I used more bodybuilding like programs, I've tried some higher rep stuff like German body composition (I liked this one a lot actually, but it can't be done for longer than 6 weeks without switching to something else for a month). But my current approach is the best for me so far. Well of course there's no single best program or something and I'll definitely switch to something else after some time, but I'll probably still come back to this kind of training after.
                              Yes I guess due to my genes and diet the best thing for me is to low(er) weight higher rep. But that is also because I have a gymk at my house and do not have a spotter so, I'd rather be safe then sorry on that.
                              Body weight exercises (pullups, chinups, dips, weighted dips) are the shit.
                              Congratulations on your gains!

Comment

Working...
                              X