On the road to more girth and self worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the road to more girth and self worth

What's up PEgym, I'll be posting my progress reports on this thread and going to keep my posts with the upmost integrity and truth for guys like me that have a hard time believing that you can increase your member significantly through hard work and dedication. Which is what I'm committing to from this point on. I'd like to start off by saying I've got a complex about my size and am very insecure even if some of my measurements may be above average for starting out. That complex roots back to childhood when I was told I had a small penis and that's when it all started and things have happened in between then and now that have intensified that complex so I'm here to make a size change. On my path towards my goal I'm hoping to pick up those pieces of insecurity and increase my self worth as well.

I'm a grower not a shower, and it amazes me that I'm able to achieve a length that I have just because of the turtling that my penis does when I am flacid.
    BPFSL: 7.05
    BPEL: 6.8
    NBPEL: 6.25
    MEG: 4.45
    These measurements were recorded after a session of Modified JP90.

5 minute warm up using hot rag
    3 x 5 minute sets with bathmate pump
    50 wet jelqs low intensity
    45 V jelqs low intensity
    45 V jelqs low intensity
    All exercises done while 40-60% erect.
    Total of 150 Wet Jelqs, 90 V Jelqs, 3x5 pump sessions.

Tonight was my first night using this routine and I busted some capillaries with the bathmate pump by creating to much vacuum. I'll be posting my EQ and measuring for gains each week. So far my EQ is about a 7.5. I will be taking 1000 MG of L-Arginine and multivitamins to supplement and be eating a decent diet.

My short term goal is 7BPEL 4.7MEG
    My dream is the legendary 8x6
    April 14th 17 Starting: BPEL: 6.9 BEG: 4.6Current: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 4.7 Goal: 8x5.5
    Quality over Quantity :cool:

No morning wood and no turtle either.. just a very neutral feel to the workout last night. Will go at it again with less intensity from the bathmate and do a good warm up. Does anyone know if I can put some girth exercises into my routine or just keep doing what I'm doing? Suggestions?
    April 14th 17 Starting: BPEL: 6.9 BEG: 4.6Current: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 4.7 Goal: 8x5.5

Comment

Also have decided to not measure for 90 days, also adapting the AP90 into the JP90.. if I watch it then I have no shame to tell.

Comment

I know I keep posting, sorry for that. But I am new to this and I keep learning new things that I might should try. I am thinking of decreasing my V jelqs to half (50). By doing 2 sets of 25 3-4 second reps since I've never done them before and don't have the technique down. Maybe increase to 90 after a few weeks. Wet jelqing on the other hand (pun intended) feels pretty good. I was hoping to get some input before my session tonight on whether I should stay at a low erection level 40-50% to focus more on girth? My girth right now is 4.45 MEG, 4.5 BEG, 4.45 UEG dimensioned with a 6.8 BPEL and I feel I need to focus on girth. When I think of getting any longer and keeping this girth I get the mental image of stabbing my partners vagina. Can anyone approve/disapprove my workout routine or give me some advice on it?

Comment

I'm curious, how long have you been doing PE? Under or over 3 months?
          Start | BPEL: 6.2500, EG: 5.0000 |
          Current | BPEL: 7.0625, EG: 5.0625 |
          Goal​ | BPEL: 7.5, EG: 5.5 |

Comment

Well I've been stretching for years, which probably gave me some gains. How much I couldn't tell you. Jelqing I've been doing on and off non routine for I guess roughly a month probably a little less. Pumping, on and off for years. V jelqing never.

Comment

I'd suggest following a beginner routine like JP90 for 3 months on a consistent basis, measure your gains, then if you want to you can add some time to your routine or add a new (beginner) exercise, then measure again in 3 months and you can figure out what works and what doesn't work for you by doing that process.

If you change too many things at once and don't remain consistent, it's impossible to determine which variable is the cause for benefits or detriments. Furthermore, by doing less and keeping it simple, you minimize setback and injury and allow your penis ample time to heal and recover from workouts.
              Start | BPEL: 6.2500, EG: 5.0000 |
              Current | BPEL: 7.0625, EG: 5.0625 |
              Goal​ | BPEL: 7.5, EG: 5.5 |

Comment

Good words my friend I'll stick to JP90 with bathmate as warm up at low intensity to avoid injury. Thanks

Comment

Day 2
                  3x5 minute bathmate pumps at low intensity
                  Left/right leg stretch extensions with 25
                  kegels on each side 1 set
                  Circular stretches
                  50x3 Wet Jelq's
                  25x2 V Jelq's

I may have did more wet jelq's then stated, I lost count on 2 sets. This session went very well. My technique on V jelq's is definitely improving. Night and day comparison to yesterday's kick-off. Much fuller and veigny flaccid. All the credit goes to very low intensity and pressure control.

Comment

Day 3
                    Woke up with morning wood! EQ I would say bumped up from a 7.5 to 8.0-8.5.

Comment

Day 3

2 sets of leg stretches each side 25 kegels
                      3x5 minute bathmate warm up
                      Circular motion extension stretches count of 10 x 2
                      50x2 Wet Jelqs
                      25x2 V Jelqs

Today's session didn't really go great. So I had to cut the Wet Jelqs short. Nothing bad happened, it's just I had sex a few hours prior to it and THAT went ****ing swell 👌🏼. Had a hard time getting to 40-50% erection because of that I might have been there for some of it but it kept dropping and I couldn't focus because my member was a bit soar. Lesson learned today was don't plan a PE workout shortly after you have sex.

Comment

Day 4

2 sets of leg stretches each side 25 kegels
                        3x5 minute Bathmate warm up
                        Circular motion extension stretches count of 10 x 2
                        50x3 Wet Jelqs
                        25x2 V jelqs

Great session today I had a lot of good circulation to stay at about 50-60% while jelqing. New veins are starting to show and flaccid hang is starting to improve longer after session. EQ still about a 8. Woke up and got morning wood after I woke up so not sure what that means. PI's are good I would say since I'm getting bigger and not smaller and I'm getting more fluff throughout the day. Keeping it simple and not overdoing it.

Comment

Could someone look over my
                          Routine and tell me if that's good for my
                          Warm up period? Also I am kinda confused on PI's I guess I can tell a slight difference. I'm not expecting results over night or anything I just want to know that I'm not doing damage. So far I've went very light. Should I be getting morning wood by now consistently?

Comment

altough im only 8 monts in, i would highly suggest to up your hot rag time from 5 to 10 - 20 min depending on what works best for you
                            Start: 08.05.2016 BPEL 5.91" EG 3.9"

Current: 10.11.2017 BPEL 6.4" EG 4.3"
                            10.16.2018 BPEL 6.9" EG 5.2"

Goal: BPEL 9" EG 7"

Comment

Okay, I can do that. I use a bathmate in the actual tub under hot water. Do I need to warm up in the water before using a bathmate?

Comment

Working...
                              X