Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Journey to the SNAKE Progress Log (START:4/24)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Journey to the SNAKE Progress Log (START:4/24)

I am sick and tired of being stuck at my current measurements. I started PE when I was about 16 years old I am 20 now. I do not accurately know my starting stats but I know for a fact I was 7 inches long. I have been in PE on and off for about 3-4 years now and I believe my current penis length is the result of this lazy PE. I was never worried about my girth until later because I was only 16 when i started PE and my friends were all talking about length and there 9 inch dicks lmao. I decided to stop being lazy and started clamping last year (age 18-19) around the summer time. This is where I was actually seeing girth gains for the first time. I did the jelq/ 3x10 clamp routine every other day for 6 months and saw a significant increase in base girth of .2-.3 but I honestly did not care about base girth I was looking at my MEG like wtf is wrong with you my BEG was about 5.5 and MEG a little under 5. Going even further down right under the glands my girth is 5.4 so I am very confused. I think that having such a long dick is making it hard to gain evenly along my shaft and I have a slight curve in the middle which makes it look thinner. I came out with getting barley a .1 gain in MEG in 6 months so I honestly gave up. Now I am back with a pump, heating pad, clamp, etc and have been conditioning my penis back to where I was for the past 2-3 weeks. I have come up with a pump clamp routine I believe my penis can handle and am planning on doing this 1 day on 1 day off for as long as I possibly can. I will be reporting on this progress log every other day about my experiences and what not. One thing I have always had trouble with is measuring to often and getting discouraged so I was try my hardest to only take my beginning measurements and wait at least 2 weeks to measure. I believe I am capable of gaining a lot more length so I am honestly thinking fuck it if I am capable of having a 10x6 dick why not lol!
    Start 6/3/16
    8 in. length
    5 in. Girth
    12/8/16
    8.5 in. length
    5.3 in. Girth
    4/23/17
    8.5 Length
    5.3 Grith
    Now 1/14/18
    BPEL 8.75
    TOG 5 7/16
    MSEG 5 1/16
    BSEG 5 11/16
    Short Term Goal
    9 Length
    MSEG 5.5
    Long Term Goal
    10 length
    6.5 Girth

Great job starting a log. Sorry you have been having a hard go of it lately.

Hope you can get back into the swing of things and find a consistent routine.

See you around.
    goal--Contentment
    proactive's progress log

Comment

Working...
    X