Phallosan: The Sequel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallosan: The Sequel

After more than two years, I'm back! I moved abroad and couldn't keep up my routine, but now I should have a little more personal time for the foreseeable future and I've decided to recommit. I previously logged about 1850 hours in the phallosan and gained approximately 0.5" in BPEL. Prior to starting the phallosan, I gained about 0.5" from a traditional noose extender. In total, I went from about 6" BPEL to about 7" BPEL. The bad news is that when I measure now, I'm slightly below 7" BPEL. I'd estimate I've lost a little more than 1/8", but this could be entirely from erection quality. I'll take a better baseline measurement tomorrow. Right now, I'm strapped in on hour two of thousands to come. In the past, I was often averaging less than 7 hours per day. I'd like to try and stay above 10 hours per day, but that might be overly ambitious. I'll be happy if I can get another 0.5" out of the phallosan and thrilled if I could get another 1". I'll plan to keep track of my hours on this thread, but I probably won't have time to be as active as I was previously on the forum.
    2008: 6" BPEL
    Now: 7-1/8" BPEL
    Goal: 8" BPEL

Current Progress Log
    Phallosan Forte Review

Originally posted by pudendal View Post
    After more than two years, I'm back! I moved abroad and couldn't keep up my routine, but now I should have a little more personal time for the foreseeable future and I've decided to recommit. I previously logged about 1850 hours in the phallosan and gained approximately 0.5" in BPEL. Prior to starting the phallosan, I gained about 0.5" from a traditional noose extender. In total, I went from about 6" BPEL to about 7" BPEL. The bad news is that when I measure now, I'm slightly below 7" BPEL. I'd estimate I've lost a little more than 1/8", but this could be entirely from erection quality. I'll take a better baseline measurement tomorrow. Right now, I'm strapped in on hour two of thousands to come. In the past, I was often averaging less than 7 hours per day. I'd like to try and stay above 10 hours per day, but that might be overly ambitious. I'll be happy if I can get another 0.5" out of the phallosan and thrilled if I could get another 1". I'll plan to keep track of my hours on this thread, but I probably won't have time to be as active as I was previously on the forum.
    1/8 an inch in length is a very small deviation. Sounds like you've really kept most of your gains. Congrats!

I've been trying to get a straight answer about girth and the Phallosan...

Have you had any girth gains using it?

Some members say they have while a lot say they have not.

I think after 1850 hours that should be really enough time to determine girth gains or not! LOL That's dedication there.

Comment

Originally posted by RedWilly View Post
      I've been trying to get a straight answer about girth and the Phallosan...

Have you had any girth gains using it?
      Unfortunately I haven't kept track of that with reliable measurements because I've always been pretty satisfied with with my girth. However, I feel like my proportions have remained relatively consistent while I've gained about an inch in length, so I suspect that my girth has increased.

Current Progress Log
      Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

I extended for almost 3 hours last night and I'm trying to get more hours today, but I've decided to ease back into this process and start earnestly tallying my hours tomorrow to begin a new week. The skin around my coronal sulcus was a little itchy this morning, since I'm not acclimated to the vacuum. The good news is that my morning erection was stronger than it has been in a while. I measured again and it looked like I might have retained all of my previous maximum length at just over 7" BPEL with good EQ. In the intervening two years, I sporadically extended for a few hours here and there but never got back to a consistent routine. Still, this might have helped me avoid relapse. It is hard to say since I am not sure that my pelvis was at the same angle that I used to use for measurements. I can make the ruler show much longer than that, but I try to maintain a neutral position, and used to have a pretty good stance for achieving consistent results. I'll measure a few more times before I decide my current baseline. I plan to measure officially every 400 hours like I did previously. I was typically seeing about 1/8" in length gains in that time, which is about the minimum to be confident any change isn't a measurement error. I am currently using the medium bell, and the traditional phallosan belt setup in the high green zone. In the past, I used the large bell in the low yellow zone most often and sometimes an XL bell. Once I get accustomed to the vacuum again, I will probably switch back to the large bell and mix in some hours with my rod extender adapter when I am home alone. Also of note: I used to keep track of the percentage of hours each day and week that I was in the extended state. My goal is 10/24=41.7%.

Day 1
        Running Hours Tally: 3
        Daily Extending Hours Percentage: 3/24=12.5%
        Weekly Extending Hours Percentage: 3/24=12.5%
        pudendal
        Last edited by pudendal; 06-08-2017, 11:20 PM.

Current Progress Log
        Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

I extended for about six hours yesterday and three hours the day before. I'm trying to gradually reacclimate to the vacuum to avoid skin problems. In the past, I grew at a rate of approximately 1/8" per 400 hours in the phallosan. If I maintain this growth rate and want to gain another 1" in length, I will need to extend for about 3,200 hours. This is roughly twice the time that I committed to the phallosan previously when I gained about a half an inch.

Day 2
          Running Hours Tally: 9
          Daily Extending Hours Percentage: 6/24=25.0%
          Weekly Extending Hours Percentage: 9/48=18.8%
          pudendal
          Last edited by pudendal; 06-08-2017, 11:20 PM.

Current Progress Log
          Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

Welcome back, There's a few of us from the x4Labs forum that show up here from time to time; pfm, thoughtfulgold, I forgot a few tho'...
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

When I measured today, I got around 6 and 7/8 inches BPEL. I think I must have been pushing out my pelvis a little too much the other morning hoping to see that 7" mark. I hate to accept that I've regressed by just over 1/8" during my time off, but it's looking like this is my new baseline. I got a late start extending today, so I'll have to go pretty late if I want to get close to 10 hours.

Current Progress Log
              Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

I extended for just over seven hours yesterday. By the evening, my glans was too swollen to fit in the medium bell and I had to switch to the large for the last couple hours. This caused more edema so I decided to stop for the night. My skin is a little itchy and friable looking today. I took the morning off and I was able to squeeze back into the medium bell this afternoon. I might take it a little easier today to avoid injury.

Day 3
                Running Hours Tally: 16
                Daily Extending Hours Percentage: 7/24= 29.2%
                Weekly Extending Hours Percentage: 7/24= 29.2%
                pudendal
                Last edited by pudendal; 06-08-2017, 11:21 PM.

Current Progress Log
                Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

Seven hours yesterday. I used my rod extender adapter for one of the sessions. I had to switch to the large bell later in the day again. I started with the medium today, but it was difficult to accommodate my glans already. This is unfortunate because the large is more conspicuous to wear in public.

Day 4
                  Running Hours Tally: 23
                  Weekly Extending Hours Percentage: 14/48= 29.2%
                  pudendal
                  Last edited by pudendal; 06-08-2017, 11:21 PM.

Current Progress Log
                  Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

I washed out my protector cap and dusted it with baby powder. This seems to be helping my skin irritation. I got off to an early start this morning, but then got interrupted so I can't count that time and I couldn't get back to extending until the afternoon.

Current Progress Log
                    Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

Nine hours yesterday. I'm getting closer to my daily ten hour goal time, but my skin is still not adjusted to the vacuum. I switched back to my traditional noose extender for a little over an hour when I had edema from the vacuum but wanted to keep accumulating hours last night. I was then able to go back to the phallosan setup for the last hour and a half. The old silicone sleeve I've been using sprung a leak today, so I had to interrupt my first session and restart this morning.

Day 5
                      Running Hours Tally: 32
                      Daily Extending Hours Percentage: 9/24= 37.5%
                      Weekly Extending Hours Percentage: 23/72= 31.9%
                      pudendal
                      Last edited by pudendal; 06-08-2017, 11:16 PM.

Current Progress Log
                      Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

I completed seven hours yesterday. In the past, I've had issues with a lymph vessel at the base of my penis on the right side becoming congested and engorged from using the phallosan for extended periods without allowing adequate time for lymph drainage of the edema. I wrote about this a lot in my review thread when I first started using the phallosan. At the time, I tried different configurations with the belt to avoid the pressure of the ring against that spot at the base of my penis. The problem has returned occasionally since resuming my phallosan routine, but it got very bad last night to the point that I had some pain up higher in the center of my shaft. I decided to quit for the night and to take a rest day today. It still feels a little funny, but I plan to resume tomorrow. I'm considering mixing in more hours in the noose extender between phallosan sessions to allow time for the edema to subside outside the vacuum without loosing extending hours.

Day 6
                        Running Hours Tally: 39
                        Weekly Extending Hours Percentage: 30/96= 31.3%

Day 7
                        Running Hours Tally: 39
                        Daily Extending Hours Percentage: 0/24= 0%
                        Weekly Extending Hours Percentage: 30/120= 25%
                        pudendal
                        Last edited by pudendal; 06-08-2017, 11:16 PM.

Current Progress Log
                        Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

The lymphatic congestion I was experiencing seems to have resolved for now. I was able to complete five hours yesterday without any problem and I masturbated this morning without any pain.

Day 8
                          Running Hours Tally: 44
                          Daily Extending Hours Percentage: 5/24= 20.8%
                          Weekly Extending Hours Percentage: 35/144= 24.3%
                          pudendal
                          Last edited by pudendal; 06-08-2017, 11:17 PM.

Current Progress Log
                          Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

I finished the first full week of my resumed routine with seven hours yesterday. This brought my weekly total to 42 hours for an extending hours percentage of 25%, meaning I spent about a quarter of the week extending. I'll hope to improve this percentage in the week ahead if I can avoid injuries and get better adjusted to the vacuum. I did one session yesterday with the noose extender to allow time for my edema to drain and to avoid my nagging lymphatic congestion issue. I had some petechiae on my glans which was mostly resolved by morning, but my skin is looking shiny and brittle.

Day 9
                            Running Hours Tally: 51
                            Weekly Extending Hours Percentage: 42/168= 25.0%
                            pudendal
                            Last edited by pudendal; 06-08-2017, 11:17 PM.

Current Progress Log
                            Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

Hi,

This is an interesting thread. Keep em coming.
                              NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
                              NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
                              NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
                              Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Working...
                              X