My journey from 4.3" girth to 5" girth and 5" length to 6" length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My journey from 4.3" girth to 5" girth and 5" length to 6" length

THIS IS MY THREAD TO MOTIVATE MYSELF AS WELL AS OTHER BROTHERS WHO ARE ON MY BOAT

GOAL BY END OF THIS YEAR (DECEMBER 31st) = 6" NBPEL AND 5"EG
    CURRENT STATS = 5" NBPEL , 5.5 BPEL AND 4.3" EG

I WILL ADD SOME ADDITIONAL WORK FOR GIRTH BECAUSE I AM DESPERATELY TRYING TO IMPROVE MY GIRTH

SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD TO KEEP TRACK OF MY PROGRESS AND MAYBE EVEN GET SOME MOTIVATION!

MOTIVATED AS FUCK, YEAAHHH BRAHHHSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SmallShortDaddy
    Last edited by SmallShortDaddy; 08-01-2017, 09:45 AM.

Good luck and stay consistent.

Comment

Good luck! Stay motivated
      Check out my progress log!

Polipus Progress Log

Comment

Okay i measured today and apparently I have grown within the past week. I have put on 0.5" in length in a week which is crazy and i even made a thread about this. Sorry for the wrong measurements guys, I was using my measurements at the beginning of the month for this thread

UPDATE PROPER MEASUREMENTS - (1ST June 2017)
        NBPEL - 5.5 inches
        BPEL - 5.75 inches
        EG - 4.25/4.3

Comment

It's definitely possible bro! My EG started at 4.5 inches and is now at just over 5 (mid shaft). Stay consistent!!
          Start: NBPEL - 6.25" BPEL - 6.5" EG (Mid-shaft only) - 4.5"
          Current: NBPEL - 7 5/8ths" BPEL - 7.7/8ths" EG - 5.25"

Goal: 8" NBPEL, 5.5-5.75 EG

Comment

I have been doing 40 minutes of manual stretching combined with DLD blasters along with 40 second isolated compression squeezes due to injuries made from jelqing ugh. Gains are pretty much sustained, nothing is getting bigger. Waiting for about a solid week before i can start jelqing again

Comment

Finally, someone I can relate to. I swear this entire website are hung like horses at around 6 inches++ but are all dedicated to reaching 8" aha. But yh man some bits of advice, dont measure too frequently (like every 3 days) expecting a change (doesnt help with motivation, this is a long term thing).
              Patience and consistency is very important. Also never stop reading into PE'ing. I don't post a lot but I'm constantly googling and looking through these forums, constantly learning new things.

After years of masturbating the wrong way, worsening my phimosis and other problems, I started my PE'ing journey at like 4x4.5.. I started with the JP90, then cut down masturbation, then stopped masturbating altogether, started doing stretches to fix my phimosis, etc, etc. 9 months later and I'm around 5.3/5 and I'm about to properly implement some advanced exercises and have my first deconditioning break.

6" by the end of the year is possible if you put the work in! Always listen to your PI's and continue researching, and I'm sure you'll reach your goal!
              "The journey of a 1000 steps, begins with 1 step"

Comment

Originally posted by nothinghere12345 View Post
                Finally, someone I can relate to. I swear this entire website are hung like horses at around 6 inches++ but are all dedicated to reaching 8" aha. But yh man some bits of advice, dont measure too frequently (like every 3 days) expecting a change (doesnt help with motivation, this is a long term thing).
                Patience and consistency is very important. Also never stop reading into PE'ing. I don't post a lot but I'm constantly googling and looking through these forums, constantly learning new things.

After years of masturbating the wrong way, worsening my phimosis and other problems, I started my PE'ing journey at like 4x4.5.. I started with the JP90, then cut down masturbation, then stopped masturbating altogether, started doing stretches to fix my phimosis, etc, etc. 9 months later and I'm around 5.3/5 and I'm about to properly implement some advanced exercises and have my first deconditioning break.

6" by the end of the year is possible if you put the work in! Always listen to your PI's and continue researching, and I'm sure you'll reach your goal!
                Ya know 12345. Guy like us DO need to post more. I started a thread about it. I mean, if the studies are correct and the real BPEL length is 5.2 to 5.5 BPEL then the average guys need to help each other. I started around 5 by 4.5 myself.
                A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Sorry can you share link about masturbation related to PE? Because everyday masturbating and cum, addiction which can not help! Thanks

Comment

0.7 inches in girth in 6 months would be 1 hell of an achievement... Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by SmallShortDaddy View Post
                      THIS IS MY THREAD TO MOTIVATE MYSELF AS WELL AS OTHER BROTHERS WHO ARE ON MY BOAT

GOAL BY END OF THIS YEAR (DECEMBER 31st) = 6" NBPEL AND 5"EG
                      CURRENT STATS = 5" NBPEL , 5.5 BPEL AND 4.3" EG

I WILL ADD SOME ADDITIONAL WORK FOR GIRTH BECAUSE I AM DESPERATELY TRYING TO IMPROVE MY GIRTH

I will be doing an additional 30 reps of 40 second Isolated Compression Squeezes. I will do the compression squeezes at night before I go to bed and I will do my usual routine in the morning as usual.

SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD TO KEEP TRACK OF MY PROGRESS AND MAYBE EVEN GET SOME MOTIVATION!

MOTIVATED AS FUCK BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Hopefully, you meant "motivated as fuck, Brothers" and was not insinuating all of us are your "fuck Brothers"
                      2/07/17 Start BPEL 6.00 MEG 5.00
                      Current BPEL 6.5 MEG 5.5

I'm not saying doing PE has boosted my confidence but I have been practicing handsfree helicopter shakes... :becky:

Comment

Originally posted by Jobe8302 View Post
                        Hopefully, you meant "motivated as fuck, Brothers" and was not insinuating all of us are your "fuck Brothers"
                        I wouldn't care or be insulted either way.
                        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                          I wouldn't care or be insulted either way.
                          I wasn't insulted either but it was perfect for me to make that joke.
                          2/07/17 Start BPEL 6.00 MEG 5.00
                          Current BPEL 6.5 MEG 5.5

I'm not saying doing PE has boosted my confidence but I have been practicing handsfree helicopter shakes... :becky:

Comment

ALright guys my penis is fully healed and now i am going to start my normal routine again! Trust me, I will be at 5" girth by the end of this year. I WILL
                            WISH ME LUCK!!

Comment

HAHA! NO mate I am motivated as fuck! Shit gotta add in a comma

Comment

Working...
                              X