Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does circumsized vs uncircumsized make a difference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does circumsized vs uncircumsized make a difference?

I've been stretching for a month and feel like I've hit a plateau. I've gained about 3/8, but I feel like I'm not making any more progress, does circumsized vs uncircumsized make a difference?

I doubt it makes a huge difference, also u have only done stretching? no jeqls?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostringer View Post
      I doubt it makes a huge difference, also u have only done stretching? no jeqls?

No jeqls really, only just occasionally. I do the stretches for about 30 minutes each day.

Comment

I ask because when I get an erection now it feels like a little bit of stretching sensation at the head of my penis where it was cut during circumcision.

Comment

That's a very long time for stretches! What kind do you do if you don't mind me asking? You haven't had any pain? I only do 6-7 minutes of stretching plus 20 JAI's x2, only on workout days.
          Check out my progress log!

Polipus Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Polipus View Post
            That's a very long time for stretches! What kind do you do if you don't mind me asking? You haven't had any pain? I only do 6-7 minutes of stretching plus 20 JAI's x2, only on workout days.
            Its not a continuous 30 minutes, just off and on. I do these just the basics.

https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/penis-stretching

Comment

If your skintube is tight now during erection due to erect length gains, you might want to consider doing skintube stretches/foreskin restoration.

If you choose not to, your tight skintube can limit your erect length.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/foreski...oration-forum/
              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                If your skintube is tight now during erection due to erect length gains, you might want to consider doing skintube stretches/foreskin restoration.

If you choose not to, your tight skintube can limit your erect length.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/foreski...oration-forum/
                YES! for the longest time after I made good gain the skin on top was so tight it would bend my junk up when erect.
                Stretching the shaft skin in both directions has helped a lot.

Comment

What a problem to have growing so fast the skin can't keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    What a problem to have growing so fast the skin can't keep up.
                    I made a good 3/8 to a 1/2 gain in the first month, but now it seems like I've hit a plateau and nothings moving.

Comment

Originally posted by DixieNormous View Post
                      Its not a continuous 30 minutes, just off and on. I do these just the basics.

https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/penis-stretching
                      You should be jelqing tho i mean if your gonna stretch...

Comment

Try doing some skin stretches for a few weeks. The skin has mechanical elasticity, about 10%, and by focusing on this for a few weeks you can get your skin to stay around its mechanical limit. If this alleviates your problem, some skin restoration might be in order. You can still do your regular PE routine. When doing PE the skin is supposed to accommodate the growth, but if you were cut tight, you can have the problem you're having.

Comment

Originally posted by halcyon_ View Post
                          Try doing some skin stretches for a few weeks. The skin has mechanical elasticity, about 10%, and by focusing on this for a few weeks you can get your skin to stay around its mechanical limit. If this alleviates your problem, some skin restoration might be in order. You can still do your regular PE routine. When doing PE the skin is supposed to accommodate the growth, but if you were cut tight, you can have the problem you're having.
                          I think something similar is happening to me, I was circumcised as an adult and had to have a follow up operation because the first one wasn't done with much care. The second one left me with much less skin around the gland though
                          Check out my progress log!

Polipus Progress Log

Comment

Working...
                          X