Extending progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extending progress

Hi there all of you, I just signed up on this forum.
    So now I've been doing manual exercise for over an year but just got harder erection and better controll during sex.
    Now I'm tryng a new journey with PenimasterPro Extender. My first Extender.
    I've started using it just a few days ago, but I'm finding it really comfortable, and not really hard to learn how to use. I'm still getting used to it, 'till now i've done this:
    Day 1: 6 hour with a small traction
    Day 2: 4 hour with a stronger traction (like 500 gr)
    Day 3: 5 hour with 500gr traction force
    My unit is good till now, I want to go on to 10 hour a day with a strong traction (like 700-800 gr) for the end of the week to. What do you think? Is good like this?
    Thought to take 5 day on -2 off first 2 week, then 5 day on, 1 -4 hour, 1 off.
    Someone can help me understanding if I'm doing it right?
    Thanks for the help.

No advises till now, but I'm going on!
    So I've done 25 hour in extending on my first week, and I'm going to do 40 hours this week, 8xday for 5 days, then 2 off, I'll get mesurament after 1 month to see if there is any effects on my unit, but I'm a hard gainer so we'll see..
    My starting measures are:
    6.1 EL
    5.3 EG on the middle of the shaft.

8x6 would be so cool :P

Comment

There are more people who are extremely experienced with ADS devices here on forum. Probably somehow they just missed the thread.

I myself still in the manual stage since I am gaining so far from it.
      BPEL: 5.4, 5.6, 5.8, 6.0, 6.2, 6.4, 6.6, 6.8, 7.0, 7.2, 7.25
      MEG: 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 4.8, 4.9, 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5

Comment

Hope someone give me some advice. Anyway I think i was pushing it too far with high tension and a lot of extending time, so I just made 30 hour this week (second one), with the first it's like 55 hour of extending already.
        I think I'm going to follow this post i Found on Thunder place:

Week 3-
        Day 1- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 6 hours in 3 sessions of 2 hours each.
        Day 2- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 7 hours in 3 sessions of 2 hours and 20 minutes each.
        Day 3- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 8 hours in 3 sessions of 2 hours and 40 minutes each.
        Day 4- Things are changing a bit today. Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 9 hours in 2 sessions of 4 hours each, and 1 session of an hour.
        Day 5- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 10 hours in 2 sessions of 4 hours each, and 1 session of 2 hours.
        Week 4-
        Day 1- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 11 hours in 2 sessions of 5 hours each, and 1 session of an hour.
        Day 2- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 12 hours in 2 sessions of 5 hours each, and 1 session of an hour. Congratulations! You have reached your total hourly goal of 12 hours!
        Day 3- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 12 hours in 2 sessions of 6 hours each.
        Day 4- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 12 hours in 1 7 hour and 30 minute session, and 1 session of 4 hours and 30 minutes.
        Day 5- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 12 hours in 1 9 hour session, and 1 3 hour session.
        Day 6- Your goal for today is to stretch for one 12 hour session without anything more than a few short breaks.
        At this point, you should be ready for the advanced Pro Extender routines.

Week 5- Your tension settings should be set at 600 grams of pressure.
        Week 6- Your tension settings should be set at 900 grams of pressure.
        Week 7- Your tension settings should be set at 1200 grams of pressure.
        Week 8- Your tension settings should be set at 1500 grams of pressure.

72 Hour a week from the 5th week on, it's a lot of time with that tension, Hope I don't overdo it, what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by AndreaTiano View Post
          Hi there all of you, I just signed up on this forum.
          So now I've been doing manual exercise for over an year but just got harder erection and better controll during sex.
          Now I'm tryng a new journey with PenimasterPro Extender. My first Extender.
          I've started using it just a few days ago, but I'm finding it really comfortable, and not really hard to learn how to use. I'm still getting used to it, 'till now i've done this:
          Day 1: 6 hour with a small traction
          Day 2: 4 hour with a stronger traction (like 500 gr)
          Day 3: 5 hour with 500gr traction force
          My unit is good till now, I want to go on to 10 hour a day with a strong traction (like 700-800 gr) for the end of the week to. What do you think? Is good like this?
          Thought to take 5 day on -2 off first 2 week, then 5 day on, 1 -4 hour, 1 off.
          Someone can help me understanding if I'm doing it right?
          Thanks for the help.
          My advice is to start slow and gradually work up to 8h/day. Take it off every 1.5 to 2h to stretch
          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
          Recommended Routine
          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

If you wnt you can check out my log in the device forum.
            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
            Recommended Routine
            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ice-links.html
              BPEL: 5.4, 5.6, 5.8, 6.0, 6.2, 6.4, 6.6, 6.8, 7.0, 7.2, 7.25
              MEG: 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 4.8, 4.9, 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5

Comment

Yeah, I'm doing something like that,but working up to 12 hours a day. But last week I couldn't take it on so much because of work.
                So 'till now I've done:
                Week 1: 25 hours
                Week 2: 30 hours
                Week 3: 15 hours

Just 70 hours in total. I'm going to do much more from this week on, I will measure once i get to 500 hour point.
                Let's hope it'll work.

Comment

Week 1: 25 hours
                  Week 2: 30 hours
                  Week 3: 15 hours
                  Week 4: 30 hours

It's harder than i Thought fet to 40 or 50 hour a week, but i'll take as much time us I need. Anyway this makes my first 100 hour in extending!

Comment

Working...
                  X