My progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My progress

Started out 3 weeks ago, using extender only. Gone from 14,9 cm to 17cm I just recenrly added jelquing (2x50 reps).
    Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Holy, did you eat the gomu gomu fruit?

Comment

2 centimeters increased length in three weeks, erect I assume? That are some incredible results, especially if you mean that your EQ is much the same as it was three weeks ago?

Whatever the explanation: Thank you for bringing up Norway's average penis length.

Comment

Lol! Thx i'm pretty amazed/surpised to to be honest.. but i'm prepared to not get much Gains in a while. Due to the newbie gains thing i read about. I just wished i had done this years ago!

Comment

100x jelq
          3hours extender

Comment

Mornings jelqsx80 seems like my gains is loosing momentum. I used to see a difference Almost from day to day. But now it seems to have stopped or at least slowed down. I felt like i was heading past the 17cm mark. But not anymore.

Comment

Yesterday i spent about 4h in the extender. Its a PIA!! I try to Keep it stretched about a cm and a half over the BPEL (about 18,5) not worrying to much about the tension. Additionally i did about 150 Jelqs in 3 sets a 50. Measured again this morning. Got some gains, about 3 mm. (I got a feeling that it is temporary though, from a hard Workout yesterday.) going for another day in the stretcher now.

Comment

Thinking.. i should be avle to stretch about 19cm now.. but its not possible. The stretcher stops at 18,7 or something. Wonder if theres a correlation between stretched length and cemented gains..

Comment

Reached 17,5 today. But not feeling its consistent. Still struggling stretching my flacid past 19

Comment

Neh, still 17cm consistent bpel. Had a good workout yesterday. Going at it again today. Into the stretching torture device. Stretching at 18,7. Cm No actual gains this week it seems.

Comment

I can finally stretch past 19cm yay.

Comment

Stretching about 19cm consistent at 17 bpel maybe a little on the plus side. Reaching 17,4 with eq 10. Finfint it a bit hard to Get good eq on days i work out. About 3h stretching today about 18,7-19.

Comment

Couple of day of due to a trip. Got into a not so Nice argument regarding penis size with (ex?) gf. Anyhow. Measuring 17,5 consistent bpel. Stretching at 19cm. A few jelqs only the last two days. Gaining but thinking to much about this stuff. Feels like it makes my size issues greater.. 😒

Comment

Hej från Sverige!
                            If you started about 4 weeks ago, same as me btw, I believe it takes a long time to cement the gains you have gotten. I'm not sure.
                            Grats on gains! I haven't measured mine yet, I will do it at the end of the month.

And why did you and your ex argue? If you don't mind me asking. I haven't told my girlfriend/partner about PE myself, she wouldn't understand.
                            Started 2017-03
                            Initial length: 6,5
                            Initial Girth: 5,5

Current: 2018-01 EL 7,2 (+0,7) EG 5,7 (+0,2)

Length Goal: 7,5
                            Girth Goal: 6

Comment

Tjena :-)

Yes the initial gains came quite "Easy" but im really worried that they will be gone if i quit. Allthough im not happy still so quitting is not an option yet.

It sounds silly maybe, and alcohol was in the mix to make even sillier.:-)) i havent told her about my pe stuff either. And she has no idea. About my issues about my penis size. Without me asking she told me about a guy she used to fuck. Who had this massive dick. She showed me his girth with her hands and it was really huge. Like holding your hands like the letter C to show his girth. And how Impressing and Nice it was. She also told me she had him video it and send it to her. And sometimes when she's mastrubating she looks at the video..Off course she hade'nt done anything wrong. But i got really self concious and depressed about it. And i kept to myself rest of the day. When she wanted to touch me later that night. I did'nt want to. You know.. still pouting. Like a kid and she got really mad at me and thought it was childish behavoir. She Was probably right but i felt really awful and inadequit. So there the story for you. ;-)

Comment

Working...
                              X