Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DoMore12's Log

Howdy all!

Here I will be keeping track of my progress through the JP90 routine and beyond. I have just completed week 1 of the JP90, performed daily after my workout in the gym. I will be taking measurements today and will use those as my baseline going forward. My initial goal is to add about 1" in length and 0.5" in girth.

A couple of tools I plan to work on involving in my routine as it progresses are the bathmate and an extender.

I am looking forward to reading about other user's paths to success and keeping you updated on mine!

Done with Week 2 of JP90 as of last Friday, and I feel the conditioning is going well.

In the second week I kept it simple and only added 25 jelqs and 15 V-jelqs. The stretching remained the same, and I am feeling pretty good. I think I will increase jelqs by the same amount this week.

Week 3 starts today!

Comment

Any thoughts on incorporating the bathmate into the routine? I am wondering how long I should wait before doing so and what the most effective method might be.

Comment

Regarding devices, you should wait till you finish your 90 days. I tell all new members this, dont rush it this is a long term reward exercises. You might not see much gains first few months but a year or 2 from now youll have noticeable differences.

Once you finish your 90 days and you have more experience and knowledge then is up to you what to do next, First things first dont rush this its not worth it.

Comment

Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Staying strong heading into week 4! I only missed one day last week, but made up for it over the weekend.

Everything remains the same this week:
            No stretching Changes
            4 sets of jelqs
            4 sets of v jelqs

Comment

Starting Week 5 of JP90 today, part of me wants to take measurements, and part of me wants to wait until the 90 days are up and I am complete with the conditioning phase. There may not be any growth to erect length yet, but it definitely seems like softies are hanging heavier than normal.

No changes to make this week. Here we goooooooooooo!

Comment

I had to take a few days off for a family vacation. I wasnt able to do much other than some JAI stretches each day. However, I am back on it as of Wednesday and just passed the halfway mark for JP90! Woohoo!

Comment

Good job, keep it up.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Stay determinated and keep it going.Good luck with your PE journey.
                    Reader discretion is advised.My signature is for motivational purposes only.

Some people say it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.If you wanna make some motion which boat will you pick? - A sailboat or BATTLECRUISER -

Comment

Day 54 Complete! EQ has seen a crazy improvement and the number of NRB's throughout the day seems to be on an upward trend as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X