Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eight year aniversary stretching with the extender.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eight year aniversary stretching with the extender.

July 18,2009 was the day I decided to start stretching with the X4 Labs deluxe extender I bought with part of the severance pay I received when I was last laid off. Coincidentally before I realized it was an anniversary date I set my new goal of 9" BP and checked with my lover if it was fine with her; she was completely supportive and excited about my new goal, I really love her!

I'm so excited inside and want to tell all my friends and family about this project and achievement, but ...
    Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
    King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

...and....???
    Long way to go. Long time to get there!

BPEL: 6.4 .5 .6 .7 .8 .9 | 7.0 .1 .2 .3 .4 .5 .6 .7 .8 .9 | 8.0 .1 .2 .3 .4
    MSEG: 5.0 .1 .2 .3 .4 .5 .6 .7 .8 .9 | 6.0 .1 .2 .3 .4

Comment

Hey pfm!

Congratulations on your extender anniversary

Any information on your gains as a result?
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

congrats pfm, may you achieve your goals !
        Dangler

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Only one person I know besides myself cares or acknowledges my achievement and that is my cousin.

As far as progress goes I started at around 5.5" bp (maybe more, I couldn't measure at the time due to medication induced Erectile Dysfunction) and my current is around 8" bp. I know that some guys have achieved these results in half that time, but I'm not in a competition; I'm continuing to see gains which is what matters to me. This year in particular has been a big gains year and it's barely half over; I attribute it to consistently stretching with high tension springs (5500g) 4-6 hours a day with days off when needed.
          Thank you for the positive thoughts, I appreciate it.
          Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
          King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Originally posted by pfm View Post
            Only one person I know besides myself cares or acknowledges my achievement and that is my cousin.

As far as progress goes I started at around 5.5" bp (maybe more, I couldn't measure at the time due to medication induced Erectile Dysfunction) and my current is around 8" bp. I know that some guys have achieved these results in half that time, but I'm not in a competition; I'm continuing to see gains which is what matters to me. This year in particular has been a big gains year and it's barely half over; I attribute it to consistently stretching with high tension springs (5500g) 4-6 hours a day with days off when needed.
            Thank you for the positive thoughts, I appreciate it.
            Male or female??? Thats important bro.

Comment

Working...
            X