AverageDude48's Progress Log - 2017AUG26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AverageDude48's Progress Log - 2017AUG26

So, starting to go on a regular program now. I have taken a more freestyle approach the last six or seven weeks.

I am going to start with the intent of doing this program for 90 days. The program looks like this:

*12 minutes warm-up (rice sock)
    *5 sets of 15-second stretches (straight out, right, straight down, left, straight up, circle - clockwise, circle - counterclockwise)
    *10 minutes jelq (five second jelqs) at 50% erection level
    *3 minutes jelq (five second jelqs) at 100% erection level
    *5 Squeezes at 100% erection level (five seconds, five seconds, 10 seconds, 10 seconds, 15 seconds)
    *Kegels at 80%+ erection level in the following manner: six-second holds @ 5 reps, rest, seven-second holds @ 5 reps, rest, eight-second holds @ 5 reps, rest, seven-second holds @ 5 reps, rest, six-second holds @ 5 reps
    *Hindi Squats (since I struggle with Reverse Kegels - unless I am standing at the urinal) 5 Sets of 30-second Squats
    12 minutes warm-down (rice sock)
    *Edging - 25 minutes (no ejaculation)

Yes, I am adding squeezes. In the past they have literally killed my erection for one week (man, I wish I were lying on that one). I believe that in the past I was (A) not ready to do them at that point and (B) doing them too long. So, I am doing very short duration squeezes in the beginning and will build up to longer duration squeezes.

As everyone knows, I am aiming for amazing overall health. I am a HUGE fan of amazing EQ. I would also love some length and girth gains. I mean, in my case who would not, right? Not gonna freak out if one or the other does not happen. I am perfectly content with my current size. Just numbers, man! Just numbers.

I will measure tonight and replace the measurements in my current signature. I am not going to measure again until October 1st. I *might* break down and measure on September 15th.....we will see.

I am planning on a 2 day on | 1 day off schedule. This may change as I progress with this program. I do have a habit of overdoing things so I will likely struggle with "changing the schedule".

So, game on!
    Start: August, 2017
    Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
    Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
    Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

So, Progress Bloggers - second entry of my blog. Have two amazing morning workouts under my belt. Here is what I did this morning:

*12 minutes warm-up (rice sock)
    *5 sets of 15-second stretches (straight out, right, straight down, left, straight up, circle - clockwise, circle - counterclockwise)
    *10 minutes jelq (five second jelqs) at 50% erection level
    *3 minutes jelq (five second jelqs) at 100% erection level
    *5 Squeezes at 100% erection level (five seconds, five seconds, 10 seconds, 10 seconds, 15 seconds)
    *Kegels at 80%+ erection level in the following manner: six-second holds @ 5 reps, rest, seven-second holds @ 5 reps, rest, eight-second holds @ 5 reps, rest, seven-second holds @ 5 reps, rest, six-second holds @ 5 reps
    *Hindi Squats (since I struggle with Reverse Kegels - unless I am standing at the urinal) 5 Sets of 30-second Squats
    12 minutes warm-down (rice sock)
    *Edging - 25 minutes (ejaculation)

Before the workout, I took new measurements as it has indeed been a good while (two years constitutes 'a good while' in my book). I am a bit surprised that I lost the gains that I made, but - if I am honest - I was not super consistent over the last two years (and that is being very kind to myself!). So, oddly enough, starting with the same stats as last time.

I am loving the squeezes. Yes, loving them. Doing a very short set of squeezes (roughly two years ago doing 30-second squeezes literally killed any hope of an erection for a week!!!!) and not having any negative PIs at all.

Pretty much going to stick to this routine - all things being equal - for the next three or four weeks before I consider upping the stretches from 15 seconds to 20 seconds and the 50% EQ jelqs from 10 minutes to 12 minutes. Pretty confident that I am not going to change the squeezes for awhile.

Won't promise that I will blog every day. I am on the two-day on | one day off schedule - so keep that in mind. So, for example, tomorrow is an off-day.

Let's get some momentum, gain a little bit of confidence and keep on, keeping on!
    Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Dang it! So, back to my old tricks. Does anyone remember? Does anyone care? LOL!

I am still somewhat turtled....even some 10 hours after my morning workout. So, very likely doing those beautiful jelqs with toooooo much intensity. So, going to dial down the intensity....not going to change anything with respect to time at this point. In the past it was *ALWAYS* that I was doing this with a little too much gusto!

And, I am simply jelqing for the time shown. I am not counting reps. I am doing really good jelqs, form-wise. Nice and consistent five-second jelqs. Just a little too tight on the grip. Okay...AD48 is back to old tricks. Took two work outs to recognize. Getting better! LOL!

Comment

What is turtling? Are you actually getting bad EQ or any pain?

I dunno man maybe you are not overdoing it. As long as your EQ stays good or improves.

8-10-2017:
        6.7x4.8
        NOW:
        7x5

log

Comment

Hey dude squeezes are more advanced I would just watch out with all that and stick with JS90 for now I am noob too but this is what I am told.
          8-10-2017:
          6.7x4.8
          NOW:
          7x5

log

Comment

Hey! Hey! Look at you!!!!!!! Glad to see you, man!

So, turtling is when your dick kinda shrinks back into its shell, so-to-speak. It is when your flaccid hang is, er, um, not so hanging! LOL!

It is a negative PI that you are - generally speaking - over-training. And in this case, the "over-training" is doing the jelqs with a little too much pressure. I have done this in the past. Apparently, I need to tone it down a notch, or three!

And, yes - the squeezes are indeed something - for me, anyway - that could be troublesome. I am being very careful with them.

EQ has not been affected - yet! Now, if I were not to heed the signs and were to continue jelqing with the same intensity I assure you that my EQ would suffer. Which is something - first and foremost - that I want to avoid.

Tomorrow is an off-day for me. Will continue on Tuesday and Wednesday and will update accordingly.

It is funny....been doing an ad hoc routine for the past good-bit and was not jelqing too hard. I start a legit program and BAM! First thing I do is this. Well, props to myself for listening to my body. I did not have any negative PIs yesterday......

This is the basis of my program....https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html
            AverageDude48
            Last edited by AverageDude48; 08-27-2017, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Dude just drop all the advanced stuff and stick with js90 even the thread you linked too he didn't do that advanced stuff for full year of pe. Keep it simple dude. Stretches, jelqs and kegels that's all you need . Squeezes and all this other stuff is looking for trouble IMO. Well I dunno I am doing pretty advanced stuff and getting amazing results .. but if u say u getting bad PI. Listen to your dick bro. And yeah jelqs should be light and not high EQ. Think you maybe over complicating things loads of people gained loads with only js90. That's why I pretty much stick to that plus bathmate . Anyway sorry to hijack.
              8-10-2017:
              6.7x4.8
              NOW:
              7x5

log

Comment

I can not do the JP90 stuff - without a lot of conditioning before hand as it is too intense for me. And, I am pretty sure that my initial plan is too intense as well. Still turtling this morning....

So, pretty sure that it is a combination of two things. I honestly thought long and hard about doing both stretches and jelqs on the same day. Decided to go for it and see what happens. Well.....

So, plan for the moment is to make one change at a time. I am going to stick with the current plan but really focus on doing the jelqs with FAR LESS intensity. So, still on the 2 day on | 1 day off schedule and today (Monday) is the scheduled off-day.

Gonna go through at least one more cycle, maybe two cycles. Will re-evaluate after that. I think that I know where this is headed, but going to be smart about this and make one change at a time. And, not going to pre-judge anything.

But, if anyone is curious as to where I think this is headed.....I will lay it out. Again, this is what I foresee happening based on the two plus years experience (but, totally haphazard with respect to consistency....I have NEVER done 90 days straight on a plan....EVER):

Change #1
                jelqing with far less intensity (as discussed already)

Change #2
                jelqing seven minutes instead of 10 minutes (again, I do not count reps)

Change #3
                removing the 100% erect jelqs

Change #4
                removing the squeezes

Change #5
                Splitting the stretches and the jelqs to different days

Change #6
                Adding the "lost" three minutes to 50% jelqs

Change #7
                Then, after more conditioning, starting to add things back. SLOWLY! Then, after 90 days (using that time frame as a guide line....how I respond | don't respond will actually dictate) going back to doing stretches and jelqs on the same day.

As mentioned, I have never been able to do the JP90. Way toooooo intense for me.

So, why am I not starting with the less intense, shorter time stretches one day | jelqs the other day program? Good question. I am still debating that in my own mind and leaning towards that heavily. The two sessions (Saturday and Sunday) were really good....there was absolutely no problem at all. It was after the Sunday session that I turtled and that has not gone away. So, that tells me what I need to know. STOP! Point, blank and period!

In fact, as I am writing this my mind is totally agreeing with the words on the screen and my brain is actually working in a positive way and is kicking me in the arse right for being hardheaded.

So, that is what I am going to do. I am going to take some time off....after two days! WOW! But, no shame. Better to stop and listen to my body than to proceed and loose something! LOL!

So, reading this blog outloud as I was typing it was the DOH! moment. If anyone else were doing this I would be strongly suggesting that they are biting off more than they can chew right now yada yada yada. So, new program moving forward!

Condition my dick so that I can get in great shape....kinda like in the other gym! You don't start out squatting 365 and deadlifting 405, right? You start with 135....and increase weight and reps over time. Same concept applies here.

Man, this is a long post (should not be a surprise!).

Taking a few days off....will start back with a "condition AD48's dick" program in preparation for the "enhance AD48's dick" program!

Whew! I know a few ladies that would be really pissed off at me had I continued and done something silly!

Comment

Modified my signature.

In the other gym I am going to add some hip flexibility stretching before doing squats. I do back squats two or three times a week and do front squats once a week.

My favorite all time exercise - which used to be the squat - is the deadlift. Talk about posterior chain strength! Man!

And, one of the weakest leg muscles that I have are my adductors. So, my inner thigh. Before my issues I started working on my adductors and holy cow I am weak there. Gonna up my game there, which will really help in increasing my squat. Will also really help in this forum as well.

I would really strongly suggest that people look at their Pelvic Floor and ensure that they have a strong and balanced Pelvic Floor.

For a lot of GREAT information take a spin over to the Premature Ejac forum. Everything that you could possibly want to know on how to increase stamina, increase pleasure and gain a lot of sexual confidence. Don't have to suffer from Premature Ejac to spend a lot of time in that forum. Well worth the time (assuming that you put in the work). Enjoy!

Comment

So, plan moving forward is to come up with a progressive conditioning program for 13 weeks. This will be a program where I start really slowly and, week-by-week, add a little bit. Going to keep it simple in here. Initial plan will be a two-day on | one-day off plan.

On day one - week 1 I will do:
                    10 minutes warmups
                    two sets of 10-second stretches
                    three sets of five six-second kegels
                    three reps 30-second Hindi Squats
                    10 minutes warmdown
                    20 minute edging

On day two - week 1 I will do:
                    10 minute warmups
                    three minutes wet jelqs at 50%
                    three reps of 30-second Hindi Squats
                    10 minute warmdown
                    20 minute edging

Each week I will very slightly increase the above.

Conditioning is the focus for these next 13 weeks.

This past weekend was, honestly, the best thing that could have happened. It made me realize that I have to do things right and that I have to follow my own advice. And listen to others.

Tried edging this morning - just to get a gauge on things.

70% EQ and lousy orgasm | below average ejaculation. Yup! Over did things.

Adherence and consistency.......if you all want to understand what those two words mean then follow this blog. You will see! :-)

Not sure when I am going to start the conditioning. Shooting for Friday. But, will see what my body thinks about Friday!

Comment

Great attitude and great approach to PE! Consistency and safety...being tuned in to our PIs. The keys to the successful PE journey...
                      Keep up the good work!
                      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                      Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                      Goal 8x6
                      Getinbig's progress log
                      Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Oh, I fully intend to keep it up - no clamps included! :-)

Comment

Going to start the 13-week "conditioning" program tomorrow. Nice and easy....slow and steady....

Going to try that approach this time. Well, I say that now! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                          X