RR04's Gain Log W/ Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR04's Gain Log W/ Pics

Hey everyone. So the first 6 weeks of serious PE is in the books for me, and I wanted to start a progress log on the gym. I get so inspired by people's logs with pics that I decided to make one myself. I have a spreadsheet going tracking my progress, routines, etc. I plan on taking measurements every month and hopefully posting pics. I underestimated how hard it would be to get good pics with solid EQ with my phone! If it becomes too much of a hassle, I will post pics every other month with measurement updates every month.

So to begin with, I measured wrong my first month. I do not have beginning pics at time zero, however I measured along the side of my penis instead of along top. This is why in these photos I included along the side pics for reference. My starting stats were as follows:

BPEL - 6 7/8" along the side
    BPFSL - 7.2" along the side
    MSEG - 4 7/8"
    BEG - 5"

After 6 weeks of PEing, these are my current stats keeping the incorrect form of measurement for consistency:
    BPEL - 7.1"ish along the side (poor EQ in pics)
    BPFSL - 7.5" along the side
    MSEG - 5"

All in all, after the first 6 weeks I gained a solid 1/8" in girth and length, with length being closer to a .2" gain. BPFSL increased a solid .3". Going forward, I will be measuring correctly and those stats as seen in pics with
    8-9/10 EQ and camera shy are as follows:

BPEL - 6 5/8" close to 6 3/4" with good EQ off cam
    NBPEL - 6 1/8" close to 6 1/4" with good EQ off cam
    BPFSL - 7"
    MSEG - 5"
    BEG - Will measure next time

Good gains after first month and a half and hope to continue this. All measurements will be made correctly and documented with pics going forward. I hope to inspire others to do the same!

<Pics revoved>
    Cavalier
    Retired Super Moderator
    Member of the Month Feb 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Cavalier; 01-09-2018, 08:37 PM.

Left off NBPEL:

Comment

EQ out of this world. Currently stretching 5 times throughout the day and doing pee tugs. Jelqing and ULI/SSJs for 30 minutes at night. Today and tomorrow off on my 5-2 schedule.

Comment

Can't wait to update this a bit more often. More pics coming and some solid gains in BPFSL, minor BPEL

Comment

Dick pics are not allowed in the open forum You can upload them to your album and post a link to them there.

No Inappropriate Photos on the Open Forums

Albums, Avatars, Pictures
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
            Dick pics are not allowed in the open forum You can upload them to your album and post a link to them there.

No Inappropriate Photos on the Open Forums

Albums, Avatars, Pictures
            I was not aware, now I am!

Comment

Any updates?
              Start (2013): 3 5/32 in
              Progress: still learning about PE
              Goal: 11 13/16 in

Uncircumcised parentified lonely fallen warrior.

Comment

Working...
              X