MAG5 Progress Log - Journey to a Bigger Cum Gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAG5 Progress Log - Journey to a Bigger Cum Gun

Hey everybody, my names Mike, looking to keep track of my progress here today tag motivated and keep myself accountable.

Not day 1 here, but about 3 weeks in. First week was just inconsistent jelqing, last 2 weeks have been consistent.

Starting measurements: (As of mid-August 2017) - 6.25" x 5"

Current Routine: 5 days on (Monday-Friday), 2 days off (weekends)

This schedule works perfect for me since I only see my girlfriend on weekends. So I take those off since we're just having lots of sex and hanging out lol.

5 stretches - left, down, right, up, straight out - 10 second hold.

110 jelqs - increases it from 100 last week.

So far in only 3 weeks, EQ has definitely improved, more veins, and I've gone from 6.25" length to 6.5" , no change in girth yet. Ever since starting PE, I've started to bottom out and hit her cervix. Only if 2 diff positions - doggy, legs over shoulders, those are deeper positions anyways

Comment

5 day on, 2 day off schedule. So weekends are off cause I'm with my girlfriend the whole time. We live about an hour 30 minute apart so I drive to her and sleep over all weekend. So on my routine Monday through Friday.

Still at 6.5"

So tempting to measure all the time but gonna try to lay off any measuring for another month.

She was giving my head this morning when I woke up hard as rock and she was confused why she couldn't breath through her nose at all. Told me twice she nearly passed out and that she can always just breathe through her nose and be fine but not today lol. Don't know if that's anything to do with size. Last night fucked her really good even tho it was a shorter than usual session for us and she usually doesn't do this but she just grabbed a pillow and moaned so loud into it and st the end she studdered bad and said some random shit and all I heard at the end was "so much fun with you" then said "sorry I just can't even talk right now after that"

Ever since starting PE sex has gotten even better. Probably a combo of confidence (which I've always had plenty of now but now even more), better EQ, and an extra .25" in length. t's always been amazing brteeen is, but lately even better than it already was.

Comment

Excuse any misspellings. I'm always posting from my phone

Comment

I don't post in here often. Only when something new and exciting happens during sex due to increase in size, routine change, or new measurements.

Upped my stretches by 5 seconds this week and 20 more jelqs

5 on, 2 off schedule for now. 5 in a row might be a bit much for me at the moment. Going to switch to a 3 day on, 1 off, 2 on, 1 off routine starting next week

5 reps, 20 sec stretch - up, down, straight out, left, right

120 jelqs.

In the first 3 weeks I went up by .25" but may have been due to better EQ, but I'll still gladly take that. But lately EQ has been down a bit. May be due to my diet, hopefully not due to messing my dick up during PE. Don't feel pain or see any discoloration so I doubt it. My diet is spot on, but I'm a bodybuilder and have some big photoshoots coming up so my calories are restricted, not as much variety, less fruits (sugar). Need to get my body fat as low as I can. Last year when I had photoshoots and I was dieting hard my libido was completely gone and didnt have sex at all or didn't even want to see a girl the 6 weeks leading up to it.

Still sitting at 6.5" x 5" measured seated bone pressed. Measuring again October 15th.

Comment

Switching up my routine tomorrow. For me so far I have found that less is more. I gained my first .20-25" in only about 3 weeks and it was from just jelqing while in the shower with some baby oil. Only anywhere from 50-100 jelqs and I can't really remember how many days a week. it was just random. No manual stretching was done yet. In that short time period I noticed a big jump in EQ and started bottoming out on my GF. So then I switched to a 5 days on, 2 days off schedule with 100-120 jelqs and 5 reps of stretching 10-20 seconds in 5 different directions. That worked decent for like a week or not even but then I noticed EQ actually went down. I think 5 days in a row is just too much too soon. And after reading up it seems like I may have been pulling too hard on he stretches so gonna ease off there.

So starting tomorrow, 3 days on, 1 off, 2 days on, 1 day off, repeat.

Only 50 jelqs and still gonna keep the stretches but 3 reps instead of 5 reps and hold each for 20. I'll do that for a bit and go from there.

Rather start too easy and increase from there than too intense

Comment

So switched up my routine. Still 50 jelqs still, but stretching is now just some randomly throughout he day. Every time I foto the bathroom I do for a little, if I'm just sitting around watching tv, or laying in bed when I first wake up, whenever. For me, I've found less is definitely more. I gained my first .25" very quickly from a light routine just like this. Then I switched to 5 days on, 2 off, 100 jelqs each workout and 25 total reps of stretches for 10-20 seconds and I found that to be a bit much. EQ actually went down but who knows that may have not been related. Ever since going back to this much lighter routine, my flaccid hang is much better already.

Comment

So tried hanging for for the first time today. Took it easy. Only 8 minutes. Can't wait to do this consistently and see what kind of gains can be made. I actually saw better results (.25" in only 3 weeks) back when I didn't have any sort of routine. So m back to doing that. I just jelq for a bit basically whenever I shower and that's it. If I'm just hanging out watching tv I may do some light stretching. Made the hanger myself here at home. Very easy, 3 pieces of equipment and that's all.

I'll be measuring again Oct 15 so 13 days. I'm excited.

Comment

So measured today instead of the 15th like I said just cause I’ll be away then. Still stuck at juuusttty hitting 6.5” length and still at 5” girth. Little discouraging not seeing much of any gains but it’s still only about 7-8 weeks in so I have a long way to go. They’ll come. Although I did notice I could occasionally hit just over 6.5 for a bit before it went back down to around 6.4-6.5 (measured multiple times)

Starting very, short clamping the other day. And definitely a bigger, thicker, longer hang when flaccid.

Back to work

Comment

So a bit over months into PE and I’m at 6.3-6.5 x 5. So far just looks like EQ gains. I’m going to try all day clamping with just a rubber band. I know I’ll get a lot of crap for starting too early but I’m going for it. So far so good, no pain. I just put it on first thing in the morning, only take it off when I jelq, and at night, put the rubber band back on my wrist, wake up next morning, right back on it.

Flaccid length was jsut meausred and it’s at 4.5, not bad for flaccid. Excited to see what can happen after doing this for weeks and months. Probably won’t meaure again till December 1

Comment

Been doing all day clamping from the moment I wake up, till I go to bed. As soon as I wake up I put 1-2 rubber bands around the base and wear it all day. So far so good. I’ll get an erection and do some intense clamping like 5-6 times a day. My flaccid hang is definitely bigger as well as flaccid girth, haven’t measured erect girth yet. First time I took off the rubber band was just now to fuck my gf. Can easily say the all day clamping has no doubt helped much EQ. My dick was just looking the biggest it has yet and I got reactions out of her I’ve never seen before as we were having sex. And I’m only 2-3 days into all day clamping. So excited to see what months of this will do.

Along with the all day clamping, I still do stretches and jelq. I even do my stretches and jelq with the rubber bands. Sometimes to really get a good pump going, I’ll put rubber bands around the base, and then right under the head of my dick.

Comment

Updating again already. Woke up this morning with some strongggg morning wood so had to take advantage of that so sex again this morning and even tho it was a quickie she was very tight to get into this morning. And vagjnal orgasm in plain ol’ missionary after only a few minutes. I always make her cum, but not that fast. And again, just her reactions. And I actually felt big while insider her for once.

Right after we were done sex and went to the bathroom I slipped those rubber bands right back on. Still only 3 days in with this so excited for the next few months

Comment

Meausred again today and pretty much no gains yet. But, good news is I’ve realized the first 2 months of PE i was doing too little and not intense enough. Recently been having really good sessions where my dick is feeling very good after. Flaccid hang better, feeling heavier, just overall it feels better after my sessions. Never any turtling. So I’m sure over these next few months things will pick up.

So stats still stand at 6.3-6.5 inches in BPEL, and 5 inch girth.

Even tho there’s no difference shown on the ruler, the sex has gotten better i believe due to EQ improvement. My girlfriend has been making different noises I’ve never heard her make. Her reactions are different. This last weekend after sex she said she was sore. And we didn’t even go hard at all. It was very slow easy sex since we were trying to be quiet since we were at her parents house.

I was measuring once a month, but from now on, I’m only going to measure once i notice a difference. So if it looks thicker or longer
                          , I’ll meaure. I don’t want to meaure too frequently and get discouraged.

Current routine is just lots of stretch and jelqing. I do some slow intense, 5 second jelqs an sometimes fast ones jsut going for a lot of reps. I’m clamping with wide rubber bands and my hands and started slow squash jelqs and flaccid bends.

Comment

Starting to really get the hang of PE like the last month. Such as intensity, duration, how to effectively execute the exercises, all that. Hardly any gains besides some EQ improvement for the first couple few months but over the next few months I’m expecting more.

I have yet to measure my erect girth in almost 2 month. But erect my girth was 5. And just this morning my flaccid girth was 5 along most parts of the shaft and a bit over 5 on some and 5.25 towards the base. So that’s awesome. But it fluctuates. Yesterday flaccid girth was fluctuating betwee 4.4ish to 4.8

Length still no change but I’ll measure again once i look at my dick and i feel like it’s gotten bigger.

Comment

Ok so that 5 inch girth measurement flaccid must have been some post morning wood this morning lol. Remeasured after and its between 4.3-4.75, changes from below the glans, middle andbtowards the base. Still very happy with that as 4.75 is a common erect size

Comment

Working...
                              X