Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for commitment

Hi all,

I have been a member on PEGym for quite some time and have done PE exercises on and off over the years but have never really committed for longer than 2 months at a time. I think I have had some results over the years but havent really been documenting it....

My commitment issues were because of a mixture of losing interest and also privacy concerns - living at home etc. So I figured now that I am living on my own I would try give it a serious long term go.

In terms of the reasons for wanting to do this... I guess it is just something I want to do for myself.

I wont be able to get into a full routine right away but will start off slow for now - just doing what I can.

My starting length at the moment is right on 180 mm or a hair over 7 inches (NBPEL). Unfortunately, I havent taken a girth measurement yet. I plan on getting an extender in the coming months to add to the stretching/exercising routine.

My goal is to get up to 8 inches in length by this time next year but if it takes longer it is not an issue. Provided I can stay committed for this first goal... I would like to try take it up to the 8.5-9inch range long term.

I will leave it here for now. I will try post updates bi-monthly to monthly reporting on my progress.

Cheers,

Initial size more or less at 18cm / 7in NBPEL... havent measured girth yet

<dick pic removed>
    <you will need to put that picture in your Album, then put the link to the Album in your post>

https://www.pegym.com/forums/site-an...en-forums.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/site-an...ml#post1024109
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 10-07-2017, 07:54 AM.

Comment

I hear yeah, your story sounds like my first few takes on PE... Did it here and there but never stayed very consistent until now. Doesn't sound like it will take you very long to hit your goals anyway; are you doing the JP90 or going straight to the extender?
      Start: 8.25 BPEL, 5.2 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL

9/11/17: 8.5 BPEL, 5.25 MEG, 6.5 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL 7.75 NBPEL*

10/7/17 (EQ increased): 8.5 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL, 7.75 NBPEL

11/17/17: 8.75 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 9.25 BPFSL, 8 NBPEL

2/9/19: Same as 11/17/17

Comment

good picture, just was in the wrong place.
        Dangler
        Senior Administrator
        ☼ Wizard ☼
        White Tiger Award 2015
        Last edited by Dangler; 10-07-2017, 07:55 AM.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

It's very rare to be so busy one can't make time for training. Even if a routine needs to be split- where there's a will there's a way
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
            good picture, just was in the wrong place.
            I thought it may of been a problem! I'm browsing PEGym on my phone so when you create an album, the drag and drop function doesnt seem to work on mobile web browsers. Dont have a private computer at the moment either :/

Comment

Originally posted by benji22 View Post
              I thought it may of been a problem! I'm browsing PEGym on my phone so when you create an album, the drag and drop function doesnt seem to work on mobile web browsers. Dont have a private computer at the moment either :/
              Hit the three dots or bars in the top right corner, scroll down to "request desktop site" and check the box.
              Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by Trax2Brax View Post
                I hear yeah, your story sounds like my first few takes on PE... Did it here and there but never stayed very consistent until now. Doesn't sound like it will take you very long to hit your goals anyway; are you doing the JP90 or going straight to the extender?
                Yeah motivation has always been a bit of a problem for me. I know my size is just above average but cant say I am happy with it. The few girls I have been with have passed compliments. But my last relationship ended very badly. I know relationships arnt just about sex... but my recent experience has really put some doubt into my mind of what the 'modern day woman' is after.

Im hoping to get an extender at some point. Not just yet though.. I am still considering whether it is worth it. Seems to be mixed opinions on the matter. Im also a bit nervous walking around with a peice of metal attached to my dong in a household with other people. So I just dont know if it would be the right solution for me.

In terms of routine. No I am not doing the JP90 at the moment. Im just basically doing manual stretches and a few other exercises... so nothing too formal! Basically what ever I feel like but at least 30min of stretching a day, 5 days a week. Going to up the intensity after 3 months.

Comment

Okay, so I think I have finally managed to get the photos into an album.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...ss-photos.html

So those are my starting pics. I will probably only take photos every 3 months.

Also, the photos indicate my length just under 18cm, but I do have an upward curve.. which if I straighten out adds like .5cm onto the length. Its also difficult to hold my EQ when trying to mutlitask

Comment

7 weeks in, still going.

This is the longest period that i have managed to stay committed at one time so im quite proud of myself.

Heres a latest photo:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...surements.html

Not sure if i have gained, will only take a measurement at the 3 month mark (5 weeks from now). I took last week off as a break but will continue through the next 5 weeks uninterrupted. Seem to have more of a curve in this latest photo... not sure why but hey...

Comment

Week 10 is nearly at an end.. i was only going to take first set of progress measurements at the end of week 12 but I couldnt resist.

I have been feeling a bit demotivated to do PE exercises the past 2-3 weeks and to me it didnt look as if I was making any gains whatsoever. So i decided to measure up in a hope that maybe ive achieved some gains. And it seems as though i might of. Measuring is always tricky but Im trying to keep it consistent to avoid misleading results.

Here are my latest photos. One showing my current length and the other showing a comparison between my starting and current length. It seems as though ive gain about 1cm in 3 months. Ive tried to draw marks on the 13 and 17cm marks as the left photo is not the best quality. The 13 and 17cm mark can be taken as the top of each think coloured line respectively.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...e-occurred.jpg

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...easurement.jpg

So yeah, although it felt likr i wasnt making gains - it seems as though i was wrong. Continuing on this track i may be able to gain an inch in 9-12 months and get up to that 8 inch mark.

At least i have some motivation back now

Comment

been out of action from PE for over 6 months now due to other priorities. I always seem to have commitment problems when it comes to PE...

I am now in a position to resume things - I'd really like to reach that 8" mark for my own sake. I have been doing PE on and off for quite a number of years but never for too long at any one time so I think it has been hard to record/notice much in terms of gains.

Current size photos: https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...july-2018.html

Comment

I decided to buy a pump and a entry level extender and combine this with my current manual stretching regime. I have used a pump before so this is something I am fairly use to. The manual stretching I currently do is more of a 30min intense stretch. I am thinking I will combine this with using the extender whenever I have the free time for wearing the extender for a few hours,

I will check in with my progress come middle of August.

Comment

First time wearing an extender:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-extender.html

Think I am going to have to try get some more extension bars as it's maxed out with what it came with...

Comment

10 weeks!? I hope I can last that long. Hope you get back into it proper and make some gains!
                              Starting Measurements
                              BPEL: 7.5"-7.75"
                              EG: 5.25"

Goal
                              BPEL: 8"
                              EG: 5.5"

"Dream" Goal
                              BPEL: 8.5"
                              EG: 5.75"

Comment

Working...
                              X