Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CURED - Its possible with lots of work. (400 hours of traction)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CURED - Its possible with lots of work. (400 hours of traction)

Hello all,
    I have been absent from the site for a while after getting my penimaster pro device figured out. Thanks to dangler and others on here who helped me. I have/had peyronie's disease, causing a bad curve. I had always had a 100% straight penis till this disease. After 400 hours of traction I have went from 35 degrees to 10 degrees and my penis now looks like a normal penis with a slight curve that most men have. I also gained back my length which was over an inch. I was told by the urologist to get used to the new me and that I could only get about 35% better with traction. I did not like that answer. So....I took off work for 6 months and used the device everyday for around 8 hours (sounds crazy I know). BUT IT WORKED!!. 400 hours total with heat packs. As I said, at 10 degrees, I have no pain, I got my size back, gained girth and flaccid length and am now once again confident and happy with what is in my pants. It used to be one of by best assets and I hated the idea of not getting better and "getting used" to the dreadful curve and length. It looks completely normal. It is possible with traction to cure this. But I am here to tell you that it takes quite a commitment. But worth it. I am moving on with my life, getting back to work and enjoying sex again. The penimaster took much time to master, but once I did, I saw results weekly. Its the time you put in. Good luck to all. I hope this gives some with Peyronies and other issues hope.
    Take Care,
    Evan

Way to go bud!!! Top job!!! Glad you have overcome Peyronies Disease.
    Long way to go. Long time to get there!

BPEL: 6.4 .5 .6 .7 .8 .9 | 7.0 .1 .2 .3 .4 .5 .6 .7 .8 .9 | 8.0 .1 .2 .3 .4
    MSEG: 5.0 .1 .2 .3 .4 .5 .6 .7 .8 .9 | 6.0 .1 .2 .3 .4

Comment

Thanks man. I wish you luck in you endeavors.

Comment

You're a living example that penis "modification" truly works! Thanks for the inspirational post, and congratz on correcting your curve! Persistence, commitment & determination is an unbeatable combination!

Also, Glad you're back in the Gym! Hang with us and pay it forward by helping others!

Comment

This is excellent news- congratulations!
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks guys. I will continue to check in! You can do it. Just put in the work and you will get there!

Comment

Working...
            X