Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your DO frequency?

Hello,

I practice each day with one DO. And i want to get two DO per session, each day. Is this too much?

How do you do? What is your DO frequency? How do you practice?

Thanks!

If your pelvic floor is strong & well-balanced, and you're otherwise physically fit, there's no limit to how many or how often you can DO (dry orgasm). It eventually becomes a voluntary response during sex (when you want it).

As I trained to DO while edging, I oftentimes used different techniques to increase the intensity of stimulation while perfecting DO and maintaining or increasing my erection. I found i could do this best through internal prostate stimulation (using an anal probe to intensify my orgasm while edging). Learning to stave off ejaculations during orgasm takes practice, and you don't want to overly exert your BC muscles too extremely as you train yourself. Start with 2-3 DO's during your edging sessions at first , then increase the number of DO's while maintaining your erection until your prostate feels "extreme fatigue" and your ability and control reaches a point of failure. Rest a day, allowing your prostate to recover (you may even feel some slight soreness when pressing on your perineum the next day), then add more DO's during your next edging session. Don't worry about the "soreness", that is just normal, as your BC muscles recover from the extreme fatigue (not unlike muscle soreness you get from an extreme lifting session at the gym, next day) and become stronger.

It SHOULD BE a slow process, so don't rush your training, but the more you "practice" the easier it becomes to maintain control, having as many orgasms as you desire without ejaculating. Regular "practice" during sex is essential too, so it's best if your partner is aware of it and "assists" in maintaining your stimulation (more intensely gripping your penis as you thrust) during sex. This will allow you to fully fight the urge to ejaculate more & more as you reach PONR, RK hold until you're past your ejaculatory response while continuing to thrust, leading to you having longer & more intense sex as you train yourself. So your partner will benefit too!
    jockinthebox
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month May 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by jockinthebox; 10-22-2017, 10:18 AM.

Comment

But with my partener, i use DO to have a longer sex. When i reach PONR, i do a DO. After this, i will stay longer.
      Why should i stop when ponr comes?

Comment

Originally posted by Nicknick View Post
        But with my partener, i use DO to have a longer sex. When i reach PONR, i do a DO. After this, i will stay longer.
        Why should i stop when ponr comes?
        WTF? I never said you should stop ANYWHERE in my post. REREAD IT!

Comment

Maybe i didn"t understand.

Can you please rephrase this: " This will allow you to fully fight the urge to ejaculate more & more as you reach PONR, RK hold until you're past your ejaculatory response while continuing to thrust, leading to you having longer & more intense sex as you train yourself."

Comment

Maybe i didn"t understand.

Can you please rephrase this: " This will allow you to fully fight the urge to ejaculate more & more as you reach PONR, RK hold until you're past your ejaculatory response while continuing to thrust, leading to you having longer & more intense sex as you train yourself."

Maximizing your stimulation as you train yourself to DO, by using progressively more intense stimulation (such as an anal probe & more grip intensity either from your hands or your partner) will increase your ability to stave off ejaculation as you reach PONR, then RK hold & continue to thrust during edging or sex.

Understand? Is English not your native language?

Comment

Thanks. No, is not my native language.

So, now, i can only have one DO per session. Everyday. Is it a good DO frequency? Because i want to do it more then one"s per session...but is difficult. My arousal do not drop to Zero but to reach again another PONR and second DO...it is difficult....

Comment

Thanks. No, is not my native language.

So, now, i can only have one DO per session. Everyday. Is it a good DO frequency? Because i want to do it more then one"s per session...but is difficult. My arousal do not drop to Zero but to reach again another PONR and second DO...it is difficult....
                Practice, as I said in my initial post. Learning to reject refraction after orgasm takes EXTRA stimulation above & beyond your normal initial erection, after having had an orgasm (DO or otherwise). Use PLENTY of quality lube (non-water based), play with your balls, and/or anus / perineum while focusing consciously on maintaining your erection; kegel as necessary, and consider using an anal probe (may seem weird at first, but it WORKS!) to maximize your erection, all the while stimulating your penis & thrusting while edging.

By maximizing your stimulation in this way, you're training BOTH your penis & YOUR BRAIN to become (1) better able to maintain your erection AND (2) avoiding the Ik's leading to PONR. Just keep practicing, adding more DO's slowly as you progressively edge & have sex. Like ALL PE, there's a learning curve, so consistent & progressive practice is the KEY to success.
                jockinthebox
                Retired Moderator
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by jockinthebox; 10-22-2017, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Aha, good. But this is only in the beginning...for this stage.
                  Normally, after gaining experience...it will be more easier?

Comment

The OP may be doing some partial reflux ejaculation which would lower arousal an eq and make the next orgasm more difficult . Or he may be just getting used to the neural effect and need more time . In either case continued training should improve .
                    There is no need for anal to be part of mmo . I would also be carefull with grip strength as this can lead to delayed ejaculation and difficulty with coitus orgasm.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      The OP may be doing some partial reflux ejaculation which would lower arousal an eq and make the next orgasm more difficult . Or he may be just getting used to the neural effect and need more time . In either case continued training should improve .
                      There is no need for anal to be part of mmo . I would also be carefull with grip strength as this can lead to delayed ejaculation and difficulty with coitus orgasm.
                      I suggested anal stimulation as an alternative solution to helping achieve & maintain maximum erection after the initial DO, because it worked best, for me. As I practiced learning to MMO, it proved beneficial in helping me learn to keep my EQ maximized & my erection firmer. I could get beyond the normal orgasmic refraction I would feel by using anal stimulation, until it became more of an involuntary response, while practicing to MMO when edging. I never had reflux or reverse ejaculations that I recognized.

Anal stimulation (for me) made it easier to learn crossing the "refractory hurdle" until I could MMO alone, using only RK. Everyone's different, depending upon how much refractory response you have to orgasm. Mine was pretty strong, and I discovered anal /prostate stimulation helped me in my training.
                      jockinthebox
                      Retired Moderator
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by jockinthebox; 10-22-2017, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X