Gryphon quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gryphon quest

So guys I think it is about time I make a progress thread in this awesome forum. My measurements at the moment are in my sig, although I think my girth might be a tad under 5 inches now.

I have been doing PE for about 4 years, but I have always had tremendous problem with consistence. I have taken brakes of over 6 months, and most of the time I did 1 or 2 days of my routine, many times having weeks and weeks in between with no PE.

I can only imagine how big I could be if I had stuck to my routines, but I can’t thank God enough because I am still so young (22 in June). So this is my attempt to being as disciplined as possible, I would appreciate any motivation or feedback you guys might have for me.

The thing is that right now I have such an awesome sex life with my girl; she is totally wild about my dick so I haven’t been so motivated to train, but for her and myself I want to be bigger.

My goal is to be 6.5 nbp or 7.1 bp whatever comes first, hopefully by November or December of this year. I am a fan for the less is more approach so this is my routine for the next couple of weeks:

10 min rice sock
    12 sec stretches down and straight (left right and front each) total 6 stretches
    3 cranks clockwise and counter clock
    30 wet jelqs straight down/straight 10 upward jelqs
    warm down in the shower
    60 quick kegels and 5 max holds

Wish me luck and thanks in advance for any advices or comments.
    Last edited by Gryphon; 03-30-2010, 08:52 PM.
    Was (july 07): 5.25 nbp (5.8 bp)X 4.5 December 11 :6.2 nbp (6.55 bp) X 4.6
    Goal: 6.5 nbp (6.8 bp) X 4.8
    Final goal: 6.8 nbp (7.2 bp) X 5 for my 25th birthday

Congratulations on startng your log!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Just finished today’s routine, 2 out of 5 done at the moment. I have been so damn horny lately that I masturbated like 7 times since Monday, time to give the little guy a rest as it seems I will go to a motel with my girl on Saturday, so I need to be up to the task as she is horny as hell.

I also decided to end my routines with a cool down, just using a wet towel instead of another warm down. I have been doing some reading and the science backing this up appears to be solid, I will see how things go, but for now I will do this.

Comment

cool down

Originally posted by Gryphon View Post
        Just finished today’s routine, 2 out of 5 done at the moment. I have been so damn horny lately that I masturbated like 7 times since Monday, time to give the little guy a rest as it seems I will go to a motel with my girl on Saturday, so I need to be up to the task as she is horny as hell.

I also decided to end my routines with a cool down, just using a wet towel instead of another warm down. I have been doing some reading and the science backing this up appears to be solid, I will see how things go, but for now I will do this.
        Gryphon,
        The cool down after you workout is very effective for your ligs,I have been doing this for a long time and it works for me.https://www.pegym.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif
        Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
        Some people see things, and say, "Why"
        I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Cool down is the way to go for me for sure.

And my theory is: The colder the better, I like it, and I know it helps healing time, allowing me to do more if I like.

This isn't for everyone, but I am finding more and more guys are starting to do a cool down and most are reporting a "plumping" effect from doing cool-downs as well.

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys.

Dustpan what do you use as a cool down? And those are some sick gains by the way.

Hey calixto I am a bit scared to use something colder such as ice or such is that what you are talking about? Today I just used a wet towel, I wouldn’t call it cold but more like cool. Do you think that is enough or should I try something colder?

Comment

I use a cool water from the tap ( not cold) on a cotton cloth. Hey, I am still woking towards my goal. Didn't do any exercises for 6-9months and lost over 1/2 inch. So I got to work extra hard to get back what I lost.
              Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
              Some people see things, and say, "Why"
              I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Originally posted by Dustpan View Post
                I use a cool water from the tap ( not cold) on a cotton cloth. Hey, I am still woking towards my goal. Didn't do any exercises for 6-9months and lost over 1/2 inch. So I got to work extra hard to get back what I lost.
                Thank you it seems to be the exact same thing I did today and I really liked it. Well you still have some work to do but it is beacuse you set such a high goal my friend

If I can reach half the gains you have achieved so far, I will be the happiest guy on Earth for real. Good luck to us both, you will recover what you lost in no time.

Comment

So I could only do 3 out of 5 days this week, my dick has been exhausted because I have been having sex like crazy. So I will take a couple of days off and hopefully resume things on Wednesday.

I also must learn to stay erect standing up. My erections laying or sitting down are rock hard, but as soon as I stand up I either lose it completely or it gets very weak. This has been causing me some issues with my sex life.

My guess is that I have grown so used to masturbating sitting or lying that my body doesn’t associate pleasure with standing up. I can’t think of any other explanation, as I said my erections otherwise would be around an 8 within a 10 point scale.

Comment

Well it seems that for this week I wont be able to do my routine this week, too much sex has left my penis very tired and I dont feel like doing PE for now. Will rest until next tuesday.

Comment

Damn I cant believe it has been that long since I wrote in my progress thread, but I would be as commited as possible from now on. I have been doing my routine here and there but nothing very serious.
                      I am dying to reach goal of 6.5 in nbp and I am starting to think that I would be content with that lenght. I know I wont be big and it still looks so small on me but i guess that would leave me satisfied.
                      Of course I can only dream of eventually being over 7 in nbp, for real it would be unbelievable. My girth goal isnt so high either just 5.3 inches.

Anyways I did my routine yesterday, but the problema is that my eq tends to vary a lot. Some day I find it very weak and others it seems very hard.
                      My current routine just for 5 days is as follows:
                      10-15 rice sock
                      8 sec stretch down
                      8 sec stretch front
                      25 jelqs

I know it seems like nothing but I think I am more a less is more guy, and will see how this routine works. Of course i will upgading it every week or so.

I am aiming to reach 6.4 nbp x 4.9 by november 21st and a great EQ. Just measured some hours ago when I masturbated and I was around 6.2 nbp more or less. Hope to keep you all updated and be able to reach my goal.

Comment

Working...
                      X