Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back to PE after a very long break.. (phallosan + air pumping)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to PE after a very long break.. (phallosan + air pumping)

It's been over 10 years since i've done any PE. Marriage and life just made it very difficult.
    The desire to be bigger has always remained but now more then ever I truly wanna give it all I got and hopefully get to my long term goal of 8.5x6 Back in 2005 i had some nice gains and got to 7.125 BPEL and 5.5 EG

I have just started pumping for about a week and I have ordered a phallosan forte(hope to have it next week) and plan to pump and wear the ads for 10+ hours a day. I've seen posts of people loving the comfort of the forte and got impressive gains especially combining with pumping. I've also seen mixed reviews and absolutely no gains even with over 1000+ hours. Not many before and after pics either which made my decision to purchase the phallosan a difficult one but it really does suit my lifestyle and would make it easier for me to commit 100% to PE due the fact that I can wear it daily without much trouble. My intentions of my progress post is to motivate myself to stick with PE this time and also show my progress with pictures.

It was tough to get a BPEL picture and I will try again in the next couple days but I did see a max of 6.75".
    MSEG measurement is normally about 5.3" but i've been seeing 5.5~5.6" about 1 hour after a pump session.. BEG is about 6"

I will use 6.75" and 5.3" as a realistic starting point.

I will post my weekly routine as I go and keep this up do date as much as I can.

Im using 1.75" x 9 tube currently but packing it really good. I have a 2"x 9" as well and will probably stage the 2.

Im not sure if i will pump first then phallosan or after or maybe even both? I will test as I go and see what feels better.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...366798ff9b.jpg

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8641fdd36a.jpg
    sls1025
    Last edited by sls1025; 11-05-2017, 09:20 AM.
    11/17: BPEL 6.7" MSEG 5.5" BEG 6" BPFSL 7"

Goal: 8.5" x 6.5"

Hey Bro, welcome to the gym and hope you have a successful journey. Just so you know, pics of your burrito are not allowed on the open forums due to minors and such having access to these sites. You are more than welcome to upload your progress pics in you profile though and members will have access to see them if you choose so.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

You can click edit post and delete the pics or one of the mods on the forum will be happy to help you.
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Give this a good read for more details
        Recommended Routine

Comment

Thanks.. Pics deleted and uploaded into my profile album.
          sls1025
          Last edited by sls1025; 11-05-2017, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Thank you Burrito!

You can upload your pics to your personal album in your profile and then link to them in your posts. That way, only members are allowed to view your pics.

Welcome to the forums, we are glad you took the time to join.

Comment

When I started my PE journey I did so with an extender and had great results. It's just a matter of consistency over time. Take care and make sure you get yourself properly conditioned before attempting more aggressive exercises. As long as you monitor your PI's you should be OK. You may want to consider jelqing for a couple of months before pumping just to ensure you are properly condition and to help prevent any potential injuries. I prefer girth work before length work. First, it helps loosen up the tissues and second, after length work I tend to be more fatigued and have a harder time maintaining a good enough erection for girth work. Overall I think you approach is solid and would say that after 5 or 6 months of conditioning to consider clamping as well. Wish you the best of luck on your journey, we are all here to help!!!
              Ultimate Burrito
              Member of the Month Oct 2017
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by Ultimate Burrito; 11-05-2017, 09:09 AM.
              Recommended Routine

Comment

Thanks Guys. I was also thinking after 6-8 months of this I would get into hanging/clamping as well.

Glad I joined

Comment

Originally posted by sls1025 View Post
                  Thanks Guys. I was also thinking after 6-8 months of this I would get into hanging/clamping as well.

Glad I joined
                  Welcome to the jungle!
                  Recommended Routine

Comment

My phallosan gets here tomorrow. Can't wait to get started.

Comment

Originally posted by sls1025 View Post

Glad I joined
                      Great, clamping is fun as well.
                      Start: 30.10.2016 BPEL 5.9" TSEG 4.33" BSEG 4.33"

-------: 05.06.2017 BPEL 6.3" TSEG 4.69" BSEG 4.76"

Current: 10.2017 BPEL 6.57" TSEG 4.76" MSEG 4.76" BSEG 5"

Goal: 7.9" x 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by commited_gainer View Post
                        Great, clamping is fun as well.
                        Soon

I just did a measurement today to get a good starting baseline

BPEL was just shy of 6.75" (so lets call it 6.625)
                        MSEG 5.5"
                        BEG 6"
                        sls1025
                        Last edited by sls1025; 11-08-2017, 04:07 PM.

Comment

BPFSL was 7"

Comment

Finally getting started..
                            So phallosan came in yesterday but i was too busy to start. Today I finally got a chance to get it on for couple of hours and get used to it. Tomorrow my plans are to pump in the morning and then wear the forte for 10 hours or so afterwards.

It took a few trys to figure out how to use the phallosan. It easier to get on with an erect cock as a rookie anyway.
                            Also I don't seem to fit very well in the medium cup with medium condom. The large cup was better but after about 5 min it slipped off cause the condom is a bit too large. In the end it seems the large cup with medium condom fits best..

Here's a pic.
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...b6b2815348.jpg

Does everything look ok? how long do you guys think i should wear it today?

Comment

I had the phallosan on for just about 10 hours yesterday and I had to switch sides every couple of hours and the comfort ring just got so painful it was burning. It was brutal and of course every time it hurt I was out in public and hard to get to a restroom to make adjustments.

I took a day off today as my buddy was in a lot of pain from it. I need to do something about the ring. I’ve seen some guys wrap it. Someone also put their whole package with balls thru the ring. I might try that also.

Comment

Working...
                              X