chichak and the 90 day beginner program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chichak and the 90 day beginner program

So today is my first day starting followed the beginner guide to the dot today i just hope i can remain this consistent will do a 2 on 1 off program to start and see how it goes from there

Good luck brotha, I'm doing the same thing...I'm on my 3rd day.
    Current Max Erect Length: 5.5 Inches NBPEL ( 03 / 29 / 10 )
    Current Max Erect Girth: 4.75 Inches ( 03 / 29 / 10 )

Short Term Max Erect Length: 7 Inches NBPEL
    Long Term Max Erect Length: 8 Inches NBPEL

Short / Long Term Max Erect Girth: 5 Inches

Comment

good luck to you to man

Comment

so my routine currently is stretch, 150 jelques, 90 v jelques in tha morn and at night before bed an extra stretching session 2 on 1 off .....any idea on how long before maybe some fl or bpel usually starts to show

Comment

Does anyone do extra light stretches some point during the day when doing that 90day routine such as do the routine in the morning and then light stretches at night time ? Or would that be counterproductive ?

Comment

Originally posted by chichak View Post
            so my routine currently is stretch, 150 jelques, 90 v jelques in tha morn and at night before bed an extra stretching session 2 on 1 off .....any idea on how long before maybe some fl or bpel usually starts to show
            I'm also doing 2 days on, 1 day off, and wondering the same thing, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason - PE ! View Post
              Does anyone do extra light stretches some point during the day when doing that 90day routine such as do the routine in the morning and then light stretches at night time ? Or would that be counterproductive ?
              I don't I just follow the routine in the morning / afternoon when I do it.

Comment

i do an extra stretch session at night before bed aside from the routine

Comment

i do an extra stretch session at night before bed aside from the routine

I'm thinking about doing this,im in no rush but if it's going to help then why not.i need more comments on this before i start.

Perhaps doing the normal routine and in the 3rd/last month do light stretches at night time.

Comment

Still wondering about this question.

Comment

Hey guys, ive been doing the 90 day program for about a month and a half, i started out by only doing 150 jelqs and 90 v jelqs cause i thought one rep was only one hand. Then after 2 wks began to do 150 jelqs with a rep being both hands. Now ive just begun to incoporate some extra stretching, a light girth stretch. I do a 2 day on, 1 day off and its working great already seen great results. However Chichak id wait a bit before doing extra stretching sessions! Mayb do that after a month or so? Just so you dont overwork or hurt your member.
                      I saw results fairly soon, mostly flaccid hang and EQ but now after about a month and a half ive gained almost 1 cm, in EL and about the same if not more in EG. KEEP GOING GUYS. If you need help shout out

Comment

You guys should just stick with the program, and wait for the gains to come. Like with other types of training, results take time to show! You cannot start of doing 2-a-days, without working yourself up to it. And it takes time, even more so when we're talking about the penis. So take it easy guys, and just follow JP's routine as it is, I know that you are eager to see gains, but they will come in time. First and foremost is safety.

-UYN-
                        19/04/2011
                        FG: 4.25" +0.45
                        FL: 5.19" +0.69
                        EG: 4.75" +0.45
                        BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                        NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                        BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by yorky View Post
                          Hey guys, ive been doing the 90 day program for about a month and a half, i started out by only doing 150 jelqs and 90 v jelqs cause i thought one rep was only one hand. Then after 2 wks began to do 150 jelqs with a rep being both hands. Now ive just begun to incoporate some extra stretching, a light girth stretch. I do a 2 day on, 1 day off and its working great already seen great results. However Chichak id wait a bit before doing extra stretching sessions! Mayb do that after a month or so? Just so you dont overwork or hurt your member.
                          I saw results fairly soon, mostly flaccid hang and EQ but now after about a month and a half ive gained almost 1 cm, in EL and about the same if not more in EG. KEEP GOING GUYS. If you need help shout out
                          Not trying to hijack your thread or anything, but Yorky can you take a look at my progress thread. I posted a picture of some sort of purple I got on my dick. Wondering what it is.

Comment

i've also started edging for better EQ but stretching is quite light at night not anything to heavy but thanks for advice guys
                            chichak
                            Last edited by chichak; 04-05-2010, 09:34 AM.

Comment

so ive started to hang a little better flacid wise which is good BG and BPEL are still unchanged tho will keep up with the program and hoping to see a little BPEL before 90 days is up

Comment

Working...
                              X