And just when I was about to quit lmao

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And just when I was about to quit lmao

Guys, I finally did it. I found my routine. One that works for me. It's amazing. Let's cut to the chase. all the other routunes I've done have not been doinga nothing, nothing but the JP90. But the JP90 stopped, after some time, giving results. I didn't see a future with it that held my "Desired Penis". So I worked on finding a routine that worked for me. One that Yielded results while doing it. I found Big Al's " Squeeze". I got great expansion. I knew I wanted this one. I cut out all stretching due to the fact that 1. They seemed like a waste of time, since I saw no results, and 2. After my first session of the "squeeze" Exercise, I gained 1/4 inch in length, although temporary i had read about edging making gains concrete faster. So I added edging after everything else. Just for the hell of it I added jelqing.
    I did this for one day, and it yielded negative results. I was surprised because I had done the squeezes before and had huge expansion. My routine was 15 minute jelq, 50+ squeezes, 30 minute edging. Nothing. My flaccid had no change either. I was disappointed. But I thought "what I I jelq first instead? " So that's exactly what I did.
    Fast forward to today, I jelqed straight out of a warm shower for 30 minutes, I believe this prepared my penis, making it able to expand a lot more than it would've. Then I did 50+ squeezes, then edged for 40 minutes. When I tell you Girth I mean Girth. Now I didn't measure but it was obvious. My girth was huge. My lenght had also had an obvious increase. It was amazing. Also another note, I had red spots from the squeeze exercise, after edging they were all gone.

So today here is my new routine for now:
    •10-15 minute warm shower for a warm up
    •30 minutes of jelqing (organic coconut oil)
    •50+ squeeze exercise, 5 seconds long
    •30+ edging session to solidify gains

It also goes without saying that after this exercise, my EQ was amazing as well as the fact that my dick felt like a solid pole. Also, if any moderators or anyone can delete all my other progress forums I'd really appreciate it. I don't feel like I need them there any more. Thank you if you do, I will be updating here from now on.
    Start:
    Erect Length: 7.25 Inches
    Erect Girth: 4.25 inches

Goal:
    Erect length: 9 inches (or more)
    Girth: 5.75 Inches (or more)

When you don't know where you're going, any road can take you there. 🃏

Good post! I also feel that jelquing is a great way to start routines.
    Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Captains Log: 12/2/17

Ok guys, I've been gone for a while but only because I was grinding hard at this new routine. I will post my results. Let it be noted that I do get red spots still, but they always go away when I edge. I also shave and freaked out because one part of my shaft was red lmfao, but it was just an ingrown hair from shaving. Let it also be noted that I did shrink in size before starting this routine.

Starting size of new routine:
      BPEL: 8 inches (give or take a few mm some days)
      Base Girth: 5.5 inches (on a good day)

Yesterday's measurements (measured after edging):
      BPEL: 9 inches on the dot
      Base Girth: 6 Inches

Yesterday's measurements (before edging):
      BPEL: 8.75 inches
      Girth: 5.8 inches

So I've definitely grown in 2 weeks of doing this routine and I sure am glad of my results. If I keep this up this month, I'll be sure to reach my goal of a cemented 9 inches before January, which is the goal. I edge of 40 minutes or more because I believe edging cements gains faster, and as we can see it gives more expansion which I believe tells you how much farther you can push you penis to grow. It motivates me to see the edging results because it says "hey, you know you can reach this too if you keep this up? ". It's giving me a sight into the future of what I can attain. Although that gain isn't cemented, it can be reached and cemented later on.

Goals for summer 2018:
      BPEL: 11 inches
      Base Girth: 7 inches

I say 7 inches because I got dagger dick, thicker at the bottom and thinner at the top. If I have seven inches at the bass, I'll have at least 6 inches at the shaft. Overall my goal is 6.5 inches mid shaft, and I'm confident in my ability to have my girl enjoy my size. She's not scared, and I am a gentle lover (when she wants me to be, but she usually likes it rough so shell enjoy the size). That's my update for today.
      Start:

Goal:

Comment

It's good to hear you didn't quit and were able to experiment enough with your training to find what works!
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          It's good to hear you didn't quit and were able to experiment enough with your training to find what works!
          I agree Al, thanks for keeping up with me on my journey!
          Start:

Goal:

Comment

Originally posted by MyBickIsDig View Post
            I agree Al, thanks for keeping up with me on my journey!
            You're most welcome!
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

There's a Big FULL MOON out there, people are doing all kinds of wacky things, glad you decided to stay & share !
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by MyBickIsDig View Post
                Captains Log: 12/2/17

Starting size of new routine:
                BPEL: 8 inches (give or take a few mm some days)
                Base Girth: 5.5 inches (on a good day)

Yesterday's measurements (measured after edging):
                BPEL: 9 inches on the dot
                Base Girth: 6 Inches

Yesterday's measurements (before edging):
                BPEL: 8.75 inches
                Girth: 5.8 inches

So I've definitely grown in 2 weeks of doing this routine and I sure am glad of my results.
                You grew 1 inch in two weeks? And yesterday it decreased by .25"? Am I reading that right? You gained this with mostly Big Al Squeezes? Forgive my skepticism, but either a) you're an outlier (which, if you are, congrats), b) the Big Al Squeezes are ridiculously effective, or c) your measurements are inconsistent.

Either way, impressive stats. I'm intrigued and I'm staying tuned to your log. Good luck.
                NastyNazgul
                Last edited by NastyNazgul; 12-02-2017, 11:59 AM.
                Starting stats (11/26/2006)
                BPEL: 7.0"
                EG: 5.0"

Current:
                BPEL: 7.75"
                EG: 5.5"

Follow my PE progress log.

Comment

Let me reply with some history: I have been PEing for a long time, but didn't make a account before September of this year. When I started I was 7.5 inches long with a girth of 4.5 inches at the base. Then I did the JP90 routine and in one month, September-October, I got to 8.75 inches long with I think (I don't have it written down on paper, only on my profile) 5.5 inches in girth. People were skeptical of this as well so looking at what I've just said makes what I gained in these 2 weeks look like nothing.

Now after I stopped JP90, I tried a different routine focused on length and girth. It didnt work, I lost in length and in girth. I went from 8.75 inches in length to just 8 inches as well as 5.5 inches in girth to just 5 inches. Now I took out stretching. Stretching did nothing for me. So I focused more on girth. It was in fact the stretching, not the jelqing, that was causing my decrease in size.

I created my current and new routine because I wanted to focus on girth. I saw that no matter what stretches I put, there was nothing gaining in length. So I took out stretching. I found the Squeeze exercise and decided to pair it with jelqing and when I first did the squeeze, I measured right after and saw that I went from 8 inches to 8.25 inches.

I decided to work my dick out with this routine, and it worked!
                  You can be skeptical all you want, I've asked my girlfriend and she doesn't seem too fond of me posting pictures of my dick without her in the picture lmfao. So until me and her see each other again, no pictures. Nonetheless, my dick is growing and may be an outlier. It doesn't matter whether you believe me or not, I've dealt with the skepticism during my first 3 months and now I'm kinda just over it because its not your dick, why do you care. And if people lie why bother. They're lying to themselves as well and it makes their insecurity stronger. I respect your enthusiasm for my growth, all of you, but I can do without the skepticism.
                  Start:

Goal:

Comment

Originally posted by NastyNazgul View Post
                    You grew 1 inch in two weeks? And yesterday it decreased by .25"? Am I reading that right? You gained this with mostly Big Al Squeezes? Forgive my skepticism, but either a) you're an outlier (which, if you are, congrats), b) the Big Al Squeezes are ridiculously effective, or c) your measurements are inconsistent.

Either way, impressive stats. I'm intrigued and I'm staying tuned to your log. Good luck.
                    This is so coincidental because I was on your forums earlier today and saw your routine as well. Keep on tugging my man!
                    Start:

Goal:

Comment

Fantastic work. Glad you found what works for you.
                      Current: BPEL = 6.25"; NBPEL = 5.5"; MEG = 4.5625"
                      2022-12-31 Goal: BPEL = 7.0" | NBPEL = 6.5" | MEG = 5.0"

Comment

Thank you very much!!
                        Start:

Goal:

Comment

Captains Log: 12/8/17
                          Ok guys, today was a roller coaster.
                          I have a job now so I can't do pe so close to ther afternoon, which is alright but today I found something out. I decided that the tape measures in my house were all different sizes. I didn't like this. My job had tape measures that I assumed were the correct size, you know because they're a high end company so they have to have everything spot on. So I measured with that instead. The measurement j had before were 9 inches long by 6 inches in girth, but now after this new more accurate measurement I'm at 8.75 inches by 5.2 inches. So it wasn't that I was measuring wrong, it was that my tape measures werent correct. I'm still not that bad off though, I've come up from the 4.5 in girth that I used to be.

Next week I'm going to implement stretching into my routine and see how it goes. I'm doing the "over the wrist" Stretch.

Recently I haven't been able to perfectly do my routine. I'm going to cut off Wednesdays again because I feel I'm not giving my penis time to recouperate.

Today was an ok day to exercise, I couldn't do the full 35 of edging though, so I only got 10 minutes in. That's not so bad. Everything else was on schedule. I will soon implement testicle helps into my routine as well.

Thank you for joining me on this confusing journey, and to those who doubted me.... You were right lmao. I apologize, but I have still grown. 10 inches before 2018 is the goal. 6 inches in girth as well.
                          Start:

Goal:

Comment

I may have to give Big Al Squeeze a try...
                            Starting stats (11/26/2006)
                            BPEL: 7.0"
                            EG: 5.0"

Current:
                            BPEL: 7.75"
                            EG: 5.5"

Follow my PE progress log.

Comment

Yes you do, the expansion is crazy. It sucks that my ruler was .8 inches off. That's sad. But still, I've grown ever since September. I'm nearing 9 inches. So my length goal is still 9 inches while my girth now would be 5.5 inches. Ultimate goal: get bigger than my toilet paper tube lmao.
                              Start:

Goal:

Comment

Working...
                              X