Flap Jacks to Full Rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flap Jacks to Full Rack

Its time for me to officially come out, Hi my name is Wildflower, and I have a small chest size... Similarly to my prior ideas about penis enhancement i though that other than weight loss you really couldn't change you body much unless you were willing to fork out the 1,000s of dollars to get cosmetic surgery. (Which i heavily looked into.) Like men, when women are smaller up top we feel less like a woman, and all around less attractive. That being said, I thought I'd be stuck in the itty bitty titty club the rest of my life. Pros, I'd never have any back problems from big breast. I can wear just about any clothes and they look good on me as I have a smaller figure. Cons, i feel like a man child with a vagina, and I have wind mill wings attached to my upper torso where i presume breasts are supposed to reside. No seriously guys i can flat em and make wind. Back story though, I have had the opportunity and pleasure of carrying and nursing 3 beautiful babies. Prior to being a human milk dispenser I had small but nicely perky breast. That's where it starts going down hill... if you catch my drift. I went from perky mosquito bites to, throw some butter and syrup on them and suck em down flap jacks. I flaunt my tiger stripes that my girls gave me, however I'd trade in my sacks for a nice rack in a second!

God bless Proactive, the man knew about my negativity feelings towards my barren bosoms. He loves them any way. He's a keeper. So he started doing some research unbeknownst to me. (Rep points!!!) He found this amazing sight for BREAST ENHANCEMENT! I've been working on my new routine for about a week or so now. And the tatas are SORE! But a good sore. AND MORE FULL! YAY! I tried talking on the sight with the ladies, and getting their feed back, turns out women are not the easiest to converse with *enter the whole horde of men who will inevitably bash my species* (go ahead i kind of asked for it) Turns out, while i found some great resources I didn't have the same support group that I found here on PE. You guys are amazing!

So, with out Further ado, Gentle Men may i present to you

Wild flowers Progress Log...

As of 12/5/17-
    Cup size A
    31" around full body at the nipples.

Routine:
    As of 12/14/17
    • 360 Chai Message reps in the morning
    • 160 Female Deer Message Reps evening, using Aloe Vera as lube as the chemical make up mimics Estrogen in the body.
    • 360 Chai Message Reps in the evening
    • I'm also rubbing a mixture on my breasts called Female Libido, System Restoration from Herb Pharm. About 40 drops from dropper on each breast.

I'm also taking
    • 600mg Brewers Yeast
    • 4 Cups of pure Peppermint and Spearmint Tea
    • Prenatal Vitamins 2 tablets a day.

I will also slowly start adding after about a month from my original start date (It's apparently really important to start slow on the suppliments as it can acutally stunt my growth if you may)

• Fenugreek
    • Saw Palmetto

Also they have this super cool pump through a company called Noogleberry. It's not crazy expensive i just have to get through buying christmas pressents before i can order me one.

I will say my flap jacks had some sort of yeast or something added to them, the tatas are fuller and more rounded tonight than they have been since i was last pregnant. So it's exciting to even see a little results.

Hope you all enjoy the read as my bosom blossoms to all it can be.
    People may not remember what you did or what you said but they'll always remeber how you made them feel. 😉

Ah, I forgot what my goal is going to be!

Cup size: C, D if i'm shooting for the stars.
    Measurements: 36" at the nipples
    People may not remember what you did or what you said but they'll always remeber how you made them feel. 😉

Comment

Absolutely fantastic good for you.
      I, for one, will always cheer on both self improvement and a larger bosom.

Full disclosure, my wife is quite small up top. And she has also had the same sort anxieties about her size. I am quite happy with her rack, and have never said a negative comment about them. And, really, in the throes of passion I have never looked up (or down) and thought "I wish those were bigger."

Though, when dressed with a pushy-uppy bra, or a little extra padding, I will ponder the idea of her being bigger (don't tell her that).

My wife has often looked at different plastic surgery options. The risks and cost have been deterrents. So if you do have success in that area, please share.
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

This is freakin brilliant! You got the moral support here.
        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I have gone to that site many times in the past. Using those massage techniques I helped my ex wife achieve more full breasts with less droop. I don't remember the massage names. The two favorites for her were.
          1. Massaged fat from all around the torso into the breasts.
          2. 5 fingers spread and cupped over the breasts. First 5 rotations outward to clear the old fluids out then 300 circles in to enhance new fluids into the breasts.

I offered to pump them with my 41/2 inch cylinder, but she never wanted to try that. We took them from a hanging c cup to a more firm d cup. We got divorced before the project was complete.

Thanks for sharing. Good luck and enjoy. As much as I like Proactive, do this for yourself. Hey Proactive.... Christmas present pump? Hint hint hint.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
            I have gone to that site many times in the past. Using those massage techniques I helped my ex wife achieve more full breasts with less droop. I don't remember the massage names. The two favorites for her were.
            1. Massaged fat from all around the torso into the breasts.
            2. 5 fingers spread and cupped over the breasts. First 5 rotations outward to clear the old fluids out then 300 circles in to enhance new fluids into the breasts.

I offered to pump them with my 41/2 inch cylinder, but she never wanted to try that. We took them from a hanging c cup to a more firm d cup. We got divorced before the project was complete.

Thanks for sharing. Good luck and enjoy. As much as I like Proactive, do this for yourself. Hey Proactive.... Christmas present pump? Hint hint hint.
            Oh this is 100% for me. I was trying to do stuff waaay before him
            He just found the right tools. So kudos to him!

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
              Absolutely fantastic good for you.
              I, for one, will always cheer on both self improvement and a larger bosom.

Full disclosure, my wife is quite small up top. And she has also had the same sort anxieties about her size. I am quite happy with her rack, and have never said a negative comment about them. And, really, in the throes of passion I have never looked up (or down) and thought "I wish those were bigger."

Though, when dressed with a pushy-uppy bra, or a little extra padding, I will ponder the idea of her being bigger (don't tell her that).

My wife has often looked at different plastic surgery options. The risks and cost have been deterrents. So if you do have success in that area, please share.
              I will absolutley share! Its been exciting to see small changes even now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                This is freakin brilliant! You got the moral support here.
                Thanks buddy!! Feel more comfy here. All you dicks are kinda sweet. 😋

Comment

That's cause we eat our pineapple.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wildflower View Post
                    Thanks buddy!! Feel more comfy here. All you dicks are kinda sweet. ��
                    The secret's in the sauce

Gotta make sure to take some progress pics! Bwa haha COULDN"T RESIST!!! Seriously, take some for yourself so that you can see the progress you've made
                    Recommended Routine
                    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)

Comment

The secret's in the sauce

Gotta make sure to take some progress pics! Bwa haha COULDN"T RESIST!!! Seriously, take some for yourself so that you can see the progress you've made
                      Planning on it. Maybe ill do a low cut shirt pic braless. ��
                      Wildflower
                      Last edited by Wildflower; 12-14-2017, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Hell of a rough day today, oooph thank God its over. Only got in 360 Chia message reps 1 time with aloe and my libido go go juice 40 drops each breast. And only 2 cups of peppermint tea. But i did make a 24ft long balloon arch in 2 hrs, with some awesome help from our hospices Chaplin. Man that preacher got some serious moves for being in his 70s, my hats off to him. Headed to bed now. Get up and do it all over again in the morning. Minus the balloon arch. lol

Side note, DO NOT PUT TAPE OVER NIPPLES WHILE DOING BREAST ENHANCEMENT! taking them suckers off hurt like the dickens!
                        Wildflower
                        Last edited by Wildflower; 12-15-2017, 12:37 AM.

Comment

What's the tape supposed to do? Prevent chaffing? lol
                          Recommended Routine

Comment

What's the tape supposed to do? Prevent chaffing? lol
                            To cover my nipples when im wearing a slinky dress to a fundraiser for work. Lol cheeper and more efficient then paying 20$ for the silicone stick on bras.

Comment

That's awesome! Everyone should be happy in their own skin - men and women alike! I look forward to hearing your progress!!

We've discussed multiple times about starting a women's sexual health forum, because it's true - a lot of the forums out there just aren't that supportive, sadly. And, when you're working hard on body changes, you need support!

Keep up the great work!
                              Kimberly
                              PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Working...
                              X