Koss Prog Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koss Prog Log

K boys i figure I gotta start a log seeing how basically everyones got one. So anyways, for the past three months or so I've been doing a very half ass routine, if you could even call it that.

Anyways, i never measured length or girth prior to that but I noticed my dick seemed a little more plump which is kind of where i got the drive to get more serious and come here.

As of now my measurements are:

BPEL: 6.5" , NP ~ 5.5"-6"
    BPFL: 4"
    BPFSL: 5.5"

EG: 6.7" base, 6.3" mid
    FG: 5"

Only measurements that seem very accurate and consistent for me is the girth, as for length it kind of depends on how hard i push or where i stick the ruler when its non-pressed. Also i find it difficult to measure my BPFSL since im pulling the skin and so you can't really get to the pubic bone, so its more of an estimate.
    Another thing with measurements is that on most rulers, mine included theirs about an extra quarter inch before the scales begin, I didn't compensate but i would if anyone else uses that to measure, could be like a little confident boost but i don't know if that would be legit.

Now that my classes have finished i have alot more time to myself and prior to this I was mainly using the shower to warm up and get stretches done, and got bad to my room and do jelgs and v-jelqs etc.

But now since wednesday,here is my more updated routine:

Shower warm-up: 5-10 minutes
    Shower stretches: basically jstu pull on my head with less then 10% Erection, 4 sets of 15
    Post shower jelqs:
    50 regulars jelqs alternating hands,
    20 v-jelqs, alternating.
    I do this 4 times.
    Thats about it for now

I also toss in some kegels here and there throughout the day.

One question for you experienced guys, i was trying a Tunica stretch or w.e, so basically i would do the two ok-grips at opposite ends of the penis and try to stretch but for me, being uncircumsized basically all i was stretching was my skin and it was uncomfortable, anyways, what am I doing wrong with that and how to fix it, thanks guys,

I'll keep posting on this thing probably once a day if not more about my routine, measurements, and anything else that comes to mind, any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Koss, Congratulations on starting your log. I think you will find that it makes it much easier to be consistant with your efforts. Good luck!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Oh yea, and as for goals

NBPEL : 7"

and I'm doing this routine 5 on, 2 off

Comment

Decent workout today, no one was home so I really took my time.

I also kind of started read the other day about massaging the balls and have been doing that a little bit here and there, I've noticed that when their chilly they won't get as shrivelled, maybe I'm just thinking optimistically.

Anyway, It's been easier to get these workouts done since my classes are over, and I've been keeping it up pretty good so far.

I'm thinking I'm going to measure next friday after my workout to see if I've made any gains.

Now for a well deserved two days off

Comment

No workout yesterday, slept in and had to study quickly and make it to my exam on time, didn't even shower.

Today however i took one long ass workout.

Last friday the flaccid hang seemed to be looking alot better but over the weekend and the missed day, it kinda turtled back to it's regular size, anyways, it's looking good now so that's fine.

I'm thinking I'm gonna remeasure on friday in two weeks from now since it would have been about three weeks since i started and should probably see some of my first newbie results at that point.

Comment

Bit of a weak workout, didn't really get many jelqs in but got alot of stretches done, and kegelled quite a bit throughout the day.

Aside from PE, playoffs start tonight an I am stoked, hope the sens win, but I know the pens will get it. As for stanley cup predictions, I'm thinking either Blackhawks or the Coyotes. Bryzgalovs gotta play really well to get past Detroit and if they can I think they've got it.

Comment

How is your EQ?
              Pirate Diplomacy:
              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
              X