The Journey of the Purple-Headed Warrior of Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Journey of the Purple-Headed Warrior of Love

I decided to begin my own progress log to allow myself and others to critique and analyze my routine. Hopefully someday this thread will become a member of the "success" forum!

Details about my routine, as well as thoughts and concerns will be posted in the days to come.

I might be gaining!!!

Today was an amazing day as I slapped a ruler down on my Johnson to reveal a 6" NBPEL staring back at me. I've been on and off PE for almost 3 years with no signs of any gains whatsoever, and 6" NBPEL was a huge goal of mine. I am not going to get too excited yet as for all I know I could've had the ruler in a different position than normal, or maybe it was just a good day.

I have only 5 workouts left in my first cycle of the "Jelq-Free" routine; I will be ending my cycle at 50 squeezes and 500 side-to-side stretches. No unloading the gun until that week break, and I am pushing so that my warm up and warm downs are amazing to ensure that I can have proper recovery. This all should allow me to get a clear-cut measurement of either gain or stagnance come measuring time during my break. Wishing for the best!

Comment

Wanting to wish everybody a happy New Year! Be safe and have a great time! Get ready to follow up on your PE resolutions, haha!

Comment

Happy New Year to you also brother. Congrats on the 6 inch NBPEL. Awesome.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Missed my very first workout in months on the first of the year... hopefully not a bad omen. Had some things come up right in my PE timeslot. Need to get back after it today to reestablish that habitual feeling.

Comment

Thanks a ton, Wishful!

Comment

Purple headed warrior of love. Got a way with words, mate. Never thought about it before but it is purple headed. Happy New Year to you and may you reach your next goal for the purple headed warrior of love.

Comment

Last post until final measurement (about a week):

Final workouts:
                1/2:
                42 squeeze, 430 sts

1/4:
                45 squeeze, 450 sts

1/6:
                47 squeeze, 470 sts

1/8:
                50 squeeze, 500 sts

FULL WEEK OF REST!
                (GOAL: 6.1" x 5.5" --- 6.9" BPEL)

Comment

Originally posted by Ponto View Post
                  Purple headed warrior of love. Got a way with words, mate. Never thought about it before but it is purple headed. Happy New Year to you and may you reach your next goal for the purple headed warrior of love.
                  Thanks a million buddy, I appreciate the support! Best of luck to you and your PE adventures.

Comment

Omitting the whole "last post until measurement" schtick due to a pressing question of mine.

I feel as though I am still "gaining", and my "gains" have all been within the last week. However, this is my final week of my cycle before I have to take a week's vacation. Should I extend the cycle until my gains stop? I am leaning toward that, but am unsure. I appreciate any contributing thoughts.

Comment

What my last week-ish of training ended up looking like:

12/30:
                      41 squeeze, 420 sts

1/2:
                      45 squeeze, 455 sts

1/4:
                      47 squeeze, 480 sts

1/6:
                      50 squeeze, 500 sts

1/8:
                      55 squeeze, 550 sts, 3 minutes high(er) EL jelqing

Comment

Finished my first cycle of the Jelq-free routine. However I am still in conflict of whether I am gaining or not.

I plan to take two full days off and then measure. If it is substantial gain I will extend the cycle by a week or two; if it is a no-gain I will take the week break now.

Comment

GAIN IS OFFICIAL! Super stoked. After 2 1/2 years of failed PE attempts, I am no longer a skeptic.

Measured early, even. May have even had a better measurement with an extra day off. Measured in a little above 6" NBPEL. I reached my goal! BPEL is still 6.75", so no change there, but I'm more motivated toward NBPEL anyways.

Now I decide whether or not to continue my workouts for another week starting tomorrow. "Unloaded the gun" in excitement today so it's gonna be a tough workout if I do. I'm leaning toward working out tomorrow regardless, and continuing until I feel that I NEED that week off. Decisions to sleep on. Anyways, thank you PE! (and Big Al!)

Comment

Congrats man happy for you. Kinda confused about BPEL not changing but you gained in NBPEL (weight loss?). Good job!
                            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                            Recommended Routine
                            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                              Congrats man happy for you. Kinda confused about BPEL not changing but you gained in NBPEL (weight loss?). Good job!
                              Thanks a ton bro!!

I am too, lol. However I imagine that there was a slight gain that went unnoticed on the BPEL side as I don't measure it as often.

I wouldn't imagine I have much of a fat pad either, haven't shredded any extra. Still 160 and my lower abs are fully visible. (Unsure if lower ab definition and fat pad correllate?) Regardless I was a little confused by the gain discrepancy as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X