Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new attempt to be consistent.

My old thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ge-friend.html

So I’m back again. The end of the year has not been easy for me due to some personal stuff together with work and university.

I did it for one or two weeks then I stopped then I started again for a week and then I stopped. During this time off I have thought about my PE exercises and I have realised that I haven’t paid enough attention to something that must be the first aim of PE: Erection Quality. So this time I will take that a little more serious and I will also try to improve my sexual stamina - I want to last as long as I want.

I will try to follow (again) the last routine I posted which was:
    - 2 sets of 5x30-second-stretches (straight out, to the left, right, up and down) (4 times a week).
    - 200 wet jelqs. (4 times a week).
    - 15 minutes of edging, if possible I’ll add more time. (1-2 times a week)
    - Ejaculate once a week.
    - Some kegels during the day (4 times a week).

I measured BPEL at 6.7”-6.8” and my NBPEL at 5.9”-6” at my maximum erection level. I may have gained, I may have measured differently, it may have been natural grown, I don’t know.

I’ll try to be more consistent, I will do it as much as I can.
    Initial measurements:
    BPEL: 6.5" MSEG: 4.9"

Often, one must fine tune/experiment and then meld in consistancy; then the crucial element; monitor.

Keep a log, that will help a bunch. Happy Tugging !
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I felt this week was a very good one. I really enjoyed doing jelqs and I even found them kind of pleasurable - up to a point. I edged twice this week and I ejaculated, which I'll try to stop because that's not part of the plan but I find it quite hard mentally when I've been edging for a while to not ejaculate.

Mentally I've been working to feel OK with my penis as it is and I've felt kind of OK with it but I still want it to grow - If not why I would still be here.

I followed the routine I posted before 5 times this week:
      - 2 sets of 5x30-second-stretches (straight out, to the left, right, up and down).
      - 200 wet jelqs.
      - Some kegels during the day

I edged twice this week, I did a 40 minutes session and a 20 minutes session.

I did some kegels during the week but I didn't count them so this week I'll try to be more aware of them and count them so I can keep a better track of them.

I'll update my measurements as I have measured a couple of times this week and they were always the same:
      BPEL: 6.7" - 6.9"
      NBPEL: 5.9" - 6.1"
      MSEG: I haven't looked for a tape measure.

As I said before I'm not quite sure where this "gains" came from but they are very welcomed.
      Initial measurements:

Comment

My last attempt to be consistent wasn't successful, but I'm here again willing to make my willie bigger and better. I don't remember exactly how long I continued doing my PE exercises but I did my last PE routines in between the first and second week of February, since then until yesterday I hadn't done much. As always life, studies and work got most of my time.

There some news about my sexual life that I'm not proud of but I'd like to share: I had sex with a different girl to my girlfriend. We had sex 3 times and she really enjoyed it, she even keeps texting me. I did it because I thought it would help me to overcome my insecurity but it didn't so much. I'm not planning to do it again but it was good to know that I can please some other women different to my girl.

Lately I've been having this feeling of inadequacy because of my penis size again and this has led me to not have the best EQ I can. This has been very hard for me to overcome.

I'll add one more set of stretches and I will do dry jelq from now on. I'll do dry jelq because oil is kind of expensive in here and I don't make that much money, besides I save the time of cleaning the oil I might spill. I will see how this goes and then consider whether to do dry or wet jelq.

The routine will look like this:
        - 2 minutes of very light stretches as a warm up.
        - 3 sets of 5x30-second-stretches (straight out, to the left, right, up and down).
        - 200 dry jelqs. (I'm actually doing 100 during this first week)
        - Some kegels during the day.

I don't warm up with the application of heat in the zone because that would involve me to go and heat the water or whatever I would use and the kitchen of my house is usually occupied.
        Initial measurements:

Comment

I've been measuring over the last week to have a starting point and today I found out I might have experienced some growth. I measured 7" BPEL and 6.2" NBPEL standing up, this is the biggest measurement I have had since I started. Lately I had been measuring around 6.8-6.9" BPEL and 6.0-6.1" NBPEL. I still don't have a tape measure but last time I measured my girth I wrapped a piece of paper around my shaft and it was somewhere between 4.9 and 5.1 inches.

I must admit that I feel really good about these measurements, I hope this is growth and not an exceptional erection or some kind of mistake while measuring.

I definitely don't feel big at all when it comes to penis size because I'm 6'2" in a country where most people is 5'8" or something like that so I feel kinda big.

So far I've done 5 sessions since I posted. I'll keep it up.
          Initial measurements:

Comment

I did three more sessions and I got sick so I couldn’t do if for two weeks. I started again on Sunday May 20th. I measured today because it’s been a month since I started despite I have not been as consistent as I’d like to be. I measured it at about 7 BPEL, 6.2-6.3 NBPEL and at about 4.9-5.1 MSEG. All this measurements standing up.

I have done edging for 15 minutes and ejaculated right after the last three sessions, I hope it doesn’t have impact in any possible gain. I want to improve my ability to last in bed so I can ejaculate whenever I want. I want to be incredible in bed.

I still feel as if it was small but I haven’t felt that bad about it as other times before.

Some days ago I read a thread in which the guy had a really huge penis - 10 NBPEL and 7 MSEG. I really wish I had something like that between my legs but that’s an impossible goal.
            Initial measurements:

Comment

So far three weeks in a row with 4x a week PE exercises. I’m looking to make 13 weeks in a row which would be 90 days of the newbie routine.

My EQ has not decreased but it hasn’t improved that much either. Ever since I started most of the time it has been quite hard for me to maintain the right erection to jelq and I take about 15 minutes to do approximately 150 jelqs, those 15 minutes include also the time in which I stimulate to try to keep the erection. I think this is way too long for only 150 jelqs. Stretching is OK.

My routine has been the following:
              - Very light stretching as a kind of warm up.
              - 3 sets of 5 40-second-stretches (Straight out, right, left, down and up).
              - 5 minutes stimulating the penis as a warm up before jelq.
              - 150-180 dry jelqs. (4 times a week).
              - 15 minutes of edging, if possible I’ll add more time. (If I can 1-2 times a week).

I know many of you say that heat is a must when doing PE but it is very hard for me to keep it stealth if I try to get some source of heat and take it to the bathroom. I’m still 21 years old and I live with my mom, my brother, my grandparents and an aunt and they really like to ask a lot and knock the door every three minutes to see why I’m taking so long. Due to this if they are very insistent I stop as I reach 150 jelqs.

I have been very lazy of doing kegels but I’m gonna try it harder. I think a set of 50 kegels of 5-10 seconds each is a very good start. I’m gonna try to get a better EQ.

I was also thinking about doing 50 jelqs in the morning when I wake up to complete the 200 jelqs I’d like to do. I know this is not the common way but I’ll see how it goes.
              Initial measurements:

Comment

So far trying to keep consistency and this time has gone better than before. I tried measuring and I'm still somewhere around 7" BPEL and 6.2" NBPEL and sometimes a little less and sometimes a little more than 5" MSEG.

I'd like to know if you know a place where I can discuss about my life and my penis size anxiety because lately I don't have anybody to talk about this, at least to talk about the penis size anxiety and the feeling that I am smaller than most guys and that I'm not what most girls are looking for - Something I shouldn't care about because I am in a relationship.
                Initial measurements:

Comment

Alright, consistency is WAY HARDER for me than I thought.

Because jelqs are harder to do for me I have been doing only stretching for the last four weeks - Yeah, I restarted AGAIN.

I’m stretching as it follows:
                  - 30 stretches side to side
                  - 10 big circles clockwise
                  - 10 big circles counter-clockwise
                  - 2 or 3 series of 5 40 second stretches (up, down, left, right, straight).

Sometimes I do part of it before going to work and then finish when I’m back home. I hope I can see some gains only with stretching. I will add jelqs again when I have the time for it (privacy) or when I hit 7.5” BPEL (If it happens lol) I’m going to do an only jelq routine.
                  Initial measurements:

Comment

So far I have been kind of constant it’s just I haven’t record everything as I should. I’m still just doing stretches because they feel easier to do and requiere less of focus than jelqing (I think it requires a lot).

I’ve doing the routine I posted on my last post between 3-5 times a week.

I was on a trip last month and I worked for about 12 hours a day 5 days a week so when I was done with the stretching I didn’t feel like recording it - I know it wasn’t that much of work but still I didn’t feel like it. Now that I’m back to my country I’m gonna try to keep a better record for myself.
                    Initial measurements:

Comment

Feeling pretty lonely in my threads LOL.

I'm still struggling with anxiety and very negative thoughts about my penis size and honestly it is harder than I thought. Sometimes I wish I didn't care about it but as many things in life that's easier said than done. Lately I've been starting to worry again as much as I used to.

The good part: A good week with 5 days of stretching so I was constant. I'm really hoping to see gains this time, at least 0.1" but I don't know if it's good because this way if there isn't any I'm gonna feel extremely disappointed but let's leave that to October 26th which is when I'm planning to do it.
                      Initial measurements:

Comment

The good thing is that I've managed to stick to my stretching routine. Unfortunately I can't report any gain because there weren't any.

I'm happy I've stuck to it. I've already recorded 4 full weeks doing the routine 5 times a week. First time I do a routine 5 times a week during a month. I must admit that I've not been so consistent with kegels - I do them whenever I feel like but not everyday.

Sometimes I feel I stretch very good and sometimes I don't feel that but most of the time I do.

Last week I think I hurt my frenulum and it has even bled a bit. I'd like to know if it has happened to someone else before and if there's a way to accelerate the healing without stopping the routine. I really want to grow.
                        Initial measurements:

Comment

I reckon you should eventually add an extender in after your work out. That might squeeze out some gains.

Your manhood is above average man. There are people here that would stop enlarging and go for maintaining at 7".

Despite your inconsistancy you're most likely quite conditioned. This thread is almost a year old.

Having said that you've just hit a month of actual consistency. Personally I reckon you should just carry on with you routine but increase your sets or time under load gradually over the next two months then see where you are.... Then add an extender maybe.
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                          EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                          EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Originally posted by jon.carrax View Post
                            Feeling pretty lonely in my threads LOL.
                            You have nearly 500 views on this new thread. People don't reply so much, but are watching (including me). I myself also don't get too much feedback in my progress thread, but I guess after some success and interesting stories here and there people might start to respond more.
                            Btw if you still can't find a tailor tape and have a printer, you can print one out I myself started to use a paper one for now since I found out my old tailor tape was worn out and was stealing 0.5cm from my EG.
                            01.Dec13 BPEL 6.22 MEG 5.1
                            15.Feb14 BPEL 6.80 MEG 5.15 (stopped PE)
                            20.Aug18 BPEL 6.70 MEG 5.24 (restart)
                            20.Nov18 BPEL 6.97 MEG 5.4
                            06.Mar19 BPEL 7.05 MEG 5.43
                            18.Jan21 BPEL 7.13 MEG 5.43
                            My progress log

Comment

Last week was a forced free-of-stretching one because I have had hurt my frenulum and it had been like that for about two weeks and a half and it hadn't fully healed so I decided to take a week off to let it heal but it seems it's gonna need some more time, it has gotten better though.

I feel kind of frustrated because I haven't had gains but I know it's necessary. My anxiety hasn't gotten a lot better either.

I'm going to start as soon as my frenulum lets me, I'm going to keep doing kegels.

Thanks for your advice Petrpan but unfortunately that's not my case I'm sure about my girth. I wish I had measured wrong and that I'd had more girth. LOL.
                              Initial measurements:

Comment

Working...
                              X