Zackx 's Super Saiyan Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zackx 's Super Saiyan Training

So the official start date for JP90 was 28/12/17, was doing random dry jelqing and random stretches before this, then decided the structured routine was the way to go.

Routine:

Warmup
    Stretches
    Downwards stretches
    Small Break
    Jelqing Routine (With oil)
    Small Break
    Edging

(Breaks are given so im not stuck in boner mode lmao)

BPEL : 14CM
    EL: 12.5CM
    GIRTH TIP: 11.5CM
    GIRTH MIDSHAFT: 12.5CM
    GIRTH BASE: 13.5CM

FL: Don't really care about this, I know flaccid lengths should be tracked but I'm pretty much been hanging more since PE, although my dick tends to turtle sometimes dunno why
    Zackx
    Last edited by Zackx; 04-01-2018, 09:02 AM.
    2018 Goal: 16CM EL, 13CM Shaft EG, 14.5CM Mid EG, 15CM Base EG

Finished today's session.

Warming up
    Light stretching
    Helicopters
    Downward stretching with a bit of force [5-10mins]
    Jelqing [5-10mins]
    Took a few mins off
    Then edged [20minutes]

all exercises could of been longer, but as I am just getting into PE I want to condition my penis to be able to withstand longer periods slowly without injuries.

Comment

Update: been about a week since I've been doing PE and since I edged earlier my dicks still got that itching feeling lol.

Decided to measure myself and I noticed my EL went for. 13cm to 13.2cm which is good signs already!

I won't measure everyday but I just felt my dick seemed a little longer lol, and I've measured my penis far enough so no, there wasn't in mistakes there!

Let's see to these gains staying and continuing my PE Journey

Goal: 15CM EL
      14CM Girth

Comment

Also, nothing to do with a better EQ giving me those gains there. They are genuine gains, very happy!

Comment

Congratulations, keep it up.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

01/01/2018
            Todays routine done.

Could of been more intense, but kept getting erections today off of stretching and jelqing really easily so I had to keep letting my penis go back to flaccid etc.

Warming up
            Stretching done [10mins]
            Helicopters
            Jelqing - 100 Jelqs today [10mins] - Although had to keep stopping and waiting for my penis to calm down as it kept getting to a full erect state.

Warmed down
            Helicopters

and finished off with Edging for 15minutes (Decent edging session)

Comment

02/01/2018

Warming up

Stretching done [10mins]
              Helicopters
              Jelqing - 130 Jelqs today [10mins]
              Edged for 20minutes.

Ended up cumming in the end.
              Will probably take a break tomorrow.

Comment

03/02/2018

My day off, but I noticed damn my EQ is so hard, my dick feels pretty thick lol.
                Probably one of the best erections I've had since I started PE.

Edit:
                Decided to measure since my EQ was intense, didn't seem the girth changed although I hoped with this level of intensity the girth and length should of expanded a little.

The PE Journey continues
                Zackx
                Last edited by Zackx; 01-03-2018, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Got bored so decided to do my routine today.
                  03/01/2018

Warming up
                  Stretching all angles [5mins]
                  Helicopters
                  Jelqing - 130 Jelqs today [15mins]

I've done stretching in the past years, but I gave up PE back then and don't think I really gained anything so here I am religiously going to stick to a 90day schedule.

I have noticed, even with tug, stretches are just stretches.. they don't feel like they are pulling much like they used to and I am putting quite a bit of force.
                  Jelqing used to be more intense a little too, but paying no attention to it, just jelqed and I think the session was pretty good.

no edging for today, my dick needs a rest. probably going for 6days PE, 1 day off seeing how my dick is handling it so far.

Also measured stretched flaccid length, it was around NBFL 14CM
                  Current EL: about 13CM
                  Goal EL: 15CM

Comment

Decided to edge later today and holy shit. My EQ was even better than ever.

I was so hard that I could barely even edge for 5mins whereas normally I can go on for 30mins.

Also feels like my penis has evened out in girth a little which if it did I'll be happy!

Comment

04/01/2018

Did my PE session whilst in the Shower Today

Warmup
                      Helicopters
                      Stretching
                      Helicopters
                      Jeqing - 100 Jelqs
                      Warmdown

Have high faith but also been reading a lot of bad stories about PE lately..
                      Can anyone else let me know their gains and how far they are into PE if their reading this? Any tips for a beginner like me?

IMO, I feel like I can't really stretch as much anymore since I've done it in the past and Jelqing is probably the best way forward for me.

Comment

Feel as if I've Injured my dick so will have to take time off to let it rest and recover.

Erections weaker, can't get full erections properly and slight pain in head. Not all the time, just randomly, light pains.

A week off and I'm hoping i should be good to go. I'm not too worried.

Comment

yes take a break dude and come back at it when you feel better

Comment

I've noticed since I've started jelqing my erections are less sensitive if that makes sense?
                            This is before any injuries of course.

Although when I do get harder EQ it is pretty hard to keep it in anyway haha.

Other than that, dick feels a bit achey, or soarish, some weird pain in the head sometimes.
                            Woke up in the night and I felt like my body was trying to get those random erections but my dick was just, broken LOL.
                            eventually, I managed to get some sort of erection after thinking dirty for a moment so I'm guessing it just needs rest.

Anyone else feel the desensitisation feeling?

Comment

Originally posted by Tester1234567 View Post
                              I've noticed since I've started jelqing my erections are less sensitive if that makes sense?
                              Do you mean your dick is less sensitive while erect? If so that makes sense if you're jelqing with some force
                              Starting : BPEL - 6.5" - September 2017

Current : BPEL - 7.25"

Goal : BPEL - 8x6

Comment

Working...
                              X