New Year, New Start, New Log by Cal1108

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year, New Start, New Log by Cal1108

So, after taking the majority of December off to recharge, re-asses what I was doing, I am back for a new start. I'm starting fresh, but not starting over. I've poured through my previous log on here, as well as my daily written log to review what I did right, what I did wrong. What worked, and what didn't. I'm now ready to start up again and this time see it through. I look forward to getting back at it. I've realized I missed the work, and missed checking this site daily. Cheers to all of you, hope you had a wonderful holiday season. Here is to a new beginning, I can't wait.
    Start 09-21-2017
    BPEL - 7.625"
    MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
    BPEL - 8.187"
    MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
    BPEL On hold
    EG 6

“For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her."

1-3-2018 Update

Very happy with how things have gone the first two days back on the wagon. I've updated my stats to reflect my current starting measurements. Just dawned on me that looking back, they are bigger then when I started the first time. So if there is doubt this works, all that has left. While they aren't huge different, it is bigger, so even after taking a month off I've still gained from what I first started at. Kind of a cool thing I think.
    Start 09-21-2017
    BPEL - 7.625"
    MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
    BPEL - 8.187"
    MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
    BPEL On hold
    EG 6

“For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her."

Comment

1-5-2018 Update

Still going well after 3 days back. I thought I'd give an update on what my routine is in case there is any feedback out there. I've started up on a 3 day on 1 day off 2 day on 1 day off schedule again as that fits my needs and keeps the workouts on the same days for the week. I've also started with a light routine since I had taken such a long break. The routine is as follows:

Hot Shower
      Additional 5 minutes of warm up with hot cloth
      3 sets of directional stretch each direction with a 15 second hold. Each set is followed by 10 rotary stretches in each direction.
      3 sets of 5 minute jelqing.
      I then achieve maximum erection and maintain that for 5-6 minutes. I hesitate to call it edging as I'm not bringing myself to the edge, just full erection to help with blood flow and cool down, after 5-6 minutes I do an additional 5 minutes with a warm cloth to warm down. I have noticed the last 3 days that this makes my flaccid hang much longer for 2-3 hours after my workout, I think this is a good thing?

As far as progression as I continue, I plan to add 5 seconds to the directional stretching each week until I reach the 30 second mark. When I reach this I'm not sure if I will add another set, or continue to increase the duration. Any feedback on this would be welcome. I will continue with the 3 sets of jelqing during this time until I reach the 30 second mark on the stretch. This would put me 4 weeks back into the program. At this time I plan to add the squeeze to the end of the workout out, starting with 5 and then adding 5 each week, one per day. By that I mean I would go from 6 to 7 to 8, ect up to 10, the following week I'd stay at 10 then use the next week to move to 15. Again, any feedback on that progression is more than welcome. I plan to do this course over 12 weeks before taking my next break. I'll measure every 2 weeks to see how things are going, but will only measure on my off days.

Thanks to all that take time to read and offer any feedback at all.
      Start 09-21-2017
      BPEL - 7.625"
      MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
      BPEL - 8.187"
      MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
      BPEL On hold
      EG 6

Comment

1-8-2018 Update

All in all very pleased with my first week back with the workout program. I think right now the only thing that I'm disappointed about is I had expected my EQ to improve over the first week, but has stayed pretty flat lined this week. Not worse, but certainly not better. Hoping that it does improve over this week. Sticking with the planned routine outlined above, no changes to this week except to extend the stretch by 5 seconds each. First measure is a week from tonight on my off day.

Thanks all.
        Start 09-21-2017
        BPEL - 7.625"
        MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
        BPEL - 8.187"
        MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
        BPEL On hold
        EG 6

Comment

1-11-2018 Update

Good news and bad news today. Good news is my EQ has definitely started on the improvement path. Work out yesterday was far better in maintaining proper levels and woke with morning wood yesterday as well. Didn't wake with it today, but right now I'll take what I can get.

I do however have some sort of skin irritation starting, it's red and itchy a bit, not painful at all and I'm keeping a close monitor of it. It does seem to have gotten worse since I noticed two nights ago. Like I said, I'm keeping it monitored closely. I hope its not something i have to stop for again as I'm ready to keep pushing onward. But safety first is the way to go.
          Start 09-21-2017
          BPEL - 7.625"
          MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
          BPEL - 8.187"
          MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
          BPEL On hold
          EG 6

Comment

1-15-2018 Update

2 weeks back at it and things are still going well. I do have a minor skin irritation that seems to be healing and hasn't hampered my workouts as of yet. Did make a slight change to routine this week - cut back to two 5 minute sets of jelqing and added in a set of squeezes to end the workout. Not sure if others have seen this affect, but the squeeze has had a great impact on my EQ, wasn't expecting that. Will up the squeeze by 5 beginning this week (tomorrow is day one). Today is scheduled off day and measure day. Anxious to see if there has been any progress, not expecting there to be yet as I'm still working up to a full workout routine. I'll post again later today or tomorrow morning with the results of my measuring tonight.
            Start 09-21-2017
            BPEL - 7.625"
            MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
            BPEL - 8.187"
            MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
            BPEL On hold
            EG 6

Comment

1-17-2018 Update

Good news and bad news to report on the update. Measured at the two week mark, last Monday and was about 1/16 of an inch longer and 1/8" gained in girth. Was certainly pleasantly surprised by that since I've yet to work up to a full workout. The bad news is this skin irritation doesn't seem to want to go away and gets worse with each workout session, so I've unfortunately decided that I need to break for a few days to let it heal (hopefully). Planning to restart now on Saturday, hoping that missing 3 days won't be too bad and plan to pick up where I left off.

That's all for now.
              Start 09-21-2017
              BPEL - 7.625"
              MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
              BPEL - 8.187"
              MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
              BPEL On hold
              EG 6

Comment

1-21-2018 Update

Took longer to heal than I had thought it would, but all appears back to normal again. Back at the workouts today. Today's workout went as follows:

3 sets of stretching each direction, each set followed by 10 rotary stretches each direction
                100 Jelq
                2 sets of 5 each of squeez

Will up squeeze and stretches in the upcoming week.
                Start 09-21-2017
                BPEL - 7.625"
                MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
                BPEL - 8.187"
                MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
                BPEL On hold
                EG 6

Comment

What are you using for lube?
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                    What are you using for lube?
                    I'll have to look at the name of it, I just had my wife pick up a new one Friday after the experience I just had. I think it has more to do with the winter weather, its much much drier now than it was when I first started. At the same time, taking the 4 days off seemed to do the trick so I'm hopeful this was just a one time occurrence. I didn't run into this when I did the JP90 routine, but again, that was over late summer and fall when the weather was much more humid.
                    Start 09-21-2017
                    BPEL - 7.625"
                    MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
                    BPEL - 8.187"
                    MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
                    BPEL On hold
                    EG 6

Comment

1-22-2018 Update

Same workout today as yesterday. EQ not nearly as good as yesterday. Still new enough that I'm not sure if that is from the workout being too much or the fact that it's a Monday and I couldn't shut my head off during the workout.

Tomorrow is an off day.
                      Start 09-21-2017
                      BPEL - 7.625"
                      MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
                      BPEL - 8.187"
                      MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
                      BPEL On hold
                      EG 6

Comment

1-28-2018 Update

Solid week of workouts. Only 1 this week experienced pour EQ, but not pour enough to stop or hinder the workout. Workout is as follows

Hot shower
                        5 Minutes additional warm up
                        3 sets of stretches 5 directions, 20 second hold. Each set followed by 10 rotary each direction.
                        100 Jelq
                        2 set of Squeeze, currently at 7 each set.

Pretty happy with how things are going. I am kicking around the idea of moving to just a girth only routine when I finish this workout. I'll admit that the length goal is only for myself, as I'm more than long enough for my wife. I would like to still add an inch, but that is purely for selfish reasons, while I do know that if I could add another 3/4" in girth, she would be over the moon - although she wouldn't admit that.....

If anyone has any thoughts on that, please share. Also, would love some ideas on a just girth routine.

Until next time my friends.
                        Start 09-21-2017
                        BPEL - 7.625"
                        MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
                        BPEL - 8.187"
                        MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
                        BPEL On hold
                        EG 6

Comment

2-3-2018 Update

Been a while since my last update. Things are still going well. I did however decided to switch over to a mostly girth aimed routine at this time. At my last measurement my length came out to just over 8 1/16". While my goal is to be longer, that is purely for myself, my wife would prefer I didn't go longer, so for now I have decided to try and reach my girth goal. As you can see I've got a long way to go and any advice would be awesome. No real major changes in the routine, except that I cut out the stretching.

Hot Shower
                          Additional 5 minutes with hot cloth warm up (light stretches during this time)
                          100 Jelq
                          2 sets of 5 second squeeze (10 each set right now, will up that weekly).
                          Also started with cock ring. 5 minutes after last workout to get the feel. Will up that time as well, undecided on to how long at this time, but I was pleasantly surprised on how if felt, most importantly what it did to my cock while wearing it.

I'll keep you all posted.

Thanks
                          Start 09-21-2017
                          BPEL - 7.625"
                          MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
                          BPEL - 8.187"
                          MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
                          BPEL On hold
                          EG 6

Comment

2-10-2018 Update

I'm not doing will with the updates on this log. Sorry about that. I've been sticking with a girth only routine. Right now I'm doing a workout 4 days a week. Workout is as follows

Hot Shower
                            5 minute hot cloth additional warm up
                            100 Jelq
                            2 sets of 10 squeeze
                            Once done with the squeeze I put on my cock ring and bring myself to full erection. I'm extending the time each time, currently up to 10 minutes, will extend until I reach 20 minutes before I start upping the squeeze reps.

I'll have my first measure on Monday, anxious to see if this routine is working, would love feedback if there is any. I'll have an update on Monday evening or Tuesday to let everyone know how its working.

I'm hoping the 100 Jelq will also help maintain the length I've gained since I started, I hope no to loose that.
                            Start 09-21-2017
                            BPEL - 7.625"
                            MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
                            BPEL - 8.187"
                            MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
                            BPEL On hold
                            EG 6

Comment

2-13-2018 Update

Measured last night. Was a very big success in my book. Not only did I maintain the length I already had, but it actually managed to grow another 1/16 of an inch. I know not giant leaps, but I'm not working length right now, so I was concerned about loosing what I had gained. Bigger news is the routine I am doing is certainly working for my girth. In my signature I only report the MEG, but the BEG hit the 6" mark last night, witch was a gain of 3/8", my mid girth is at 5 so I've go some catching up to do there, but I think its coming along slowly.
                              Start 09-21-2017
                              BPEL - 7.625"
                              MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
                              BPEL - 8.187"
                              MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
                              BPEL On hold
                              EG 6

Comment

Working...
                              X