Restart!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restart!!!

So... i originally started pegym october 2016 and had very good results from the JP90 routine

I gained almoust half and inch in lenght �� in the first 90 days and after that i hit a plateau and didn't gain for 2 months.

I got busy with work and school and been on off from pegym and now haven't done pe for almoust 10 months.

Now i feel motivated to start again��... lets see what happens I'm gonna start tracking my journey to keep focus, I'm also trying to lose some weight. I've gained extra weight past 6 months and i feel like it affects my EQ.

Todays measurement
    22.02.18/BPEL - 7,5"\19CM (i feel like i didnt get good EQ)
    22.02.18/EG - 4,7"\12CM (First time evermeasured)

22.02.18/Weight 86,2kg

Starting stats
    08.10.16/BPEL - 7.1"\18CM
    05.11.16/BPEL - 7.5"\19CM
    01.02.17/BPEL - 7,6''\19,5CM

Dream Goal:
    BPEL - 8,5"
    EG - 6"
    THEGJ
    Last edited by THEGJ; 03-08-2018, 08:44 PM.

Excellent ! Good luck to you.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

DAY 09 UPDATE 01

JP90 routine is the one i'm using and aldready seeing better EQ. Workouts are feeling great afterwards aswell let's see where it takes us

I will be measuring monthly let's hope i get results 😎🤗

I have been thinking about getting a heatingpad but can't find any from internet i'm also doing 7 days in 1 day off routine i'm thinking of changing in it any suggestion?

Comment

Hey I think you got the date wrong :

Starting stats
        08.10.16/BPEL - 7.1"\18CM
        05.11.16/BPEL - 7.5"\19CM
        01.02.16/BPEL - 7,6''\19,5CM

Im guessing 01.02.16 is 01.02.17 or 01.12.16 ?

Anyways be consistent and it will work out. Good Luck

1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)
        31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

Comment

Yeah thnx for telling fixed it ☺

Comment

Day 18 UPDATE 02

Couldn't wait for the month to end decided to measure today got BPEL 19,5CM/7,6", i'm not sure if i gained anything or just got better EQ.

Anyways i feel like kegels are working pretty well for me i feel like the muscle is stronger (the one that kegels train, don't remember which one :P) plus i feel like i'm getting erection all the time i can't controll it even, i started using L-Arganine 1000mg twice a day maybe it's that..

The other day i was at work and just thought about a girl and boom i was hard instantly and it lasted long i even tried going to my phone to concentrate to something else to get rid off it but nope i had to go to toilet to
            Wait it out kinda embarrasing but at the same time was kinda happy my EQ getting better.

I will be switching to 4 days 1off schedule to get more time to rest in between.

I'm really worried that my gains stop again �� i'm gonna measure the original measurement day at day 30,then again if i gained even a little more it would motivate me so much ��
            THEGJ
            Last edited by THEGJ; 03-08-2018, 08:34 PM.

Comment

DAY 28 UPDATE 03

I need to start sticking to my measuring days kinda cheated.

Todays measurements: 19,7CM/7,7". Couldn't get a accurate EG so im assuming no gainz.
              I feel like going to start measuring every 2 weeks until i'm not gaining any more.. im gonna stick to my routine and finish JP90 hopefully i don't get too busy.

Comment

Working...
              X