Zy's Progress Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zy's Progress Log

As the title states I'll be keeping a log on my Phallosan and Bathmate progress. My Bathmate has yet to arrive so I'm currently just easing into the Phallosan with 2-3 hours of use per day on very low green tension. I am experiencing slight discomfort and edema. However, this is in my opinion not a cause for concern as the discomfort is very mild and temporary. Moreover, the edema disappears rather quickly after removing the device. My flaccid hang seems great after the Phallosan and I can feel that my dick is getting a workout!

After a long ass break, depression, failures and so much more I'm once again BACK. Let's GOOOOOOO! Starting with Phallosan today, low green tension only for 1 hour.

Comment

Phallosan for 2 hours.

Comment

I feel absoloutely terrible today, been crying so much. But still I'll keep grinding, will be wearing the Phallosan for 3 hours.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your depression. That can be though.
          How are you coping with it?
          VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by IdealPenis View Post
            Sorry to hear about your depression. That can be though.
            How are you coping with it?
            Venting on this forum mostly in another thread I made. I've also been processing my emotions a lot through crying. Also I'm currently reading a psychology book which is helping me understand the correlation between my childhood and my depression.

Comment

Will be wearing Phallosan for 4 hours. I'm having problems staying in the bell, my glans slips out as I'm wearing it until it eventually ends up in the very lower part of the bell. Don't know if that's normal but it's really annoying because it's not maintining pressure. It's also having trouble maintaining the same tension when shifting from standing, to sitting, to reclining etc. Experiencing slight discomfort in my penis, a bit of pain but nothing too serious. Both the tension and vaccum are very low so I don't think that's the problem. I think slight discomfort might be normal. Can't really check my EQ since I'm depressed and don't really get erections, but I think my PIs have been slightly negative. My penis feels more "flabby" at times, like it feels dead. But I have an extremely small flaccid anyway so I don't think that's much of a deviation.
              Zyxciz
              Last edited by Zyxciz; 01-22-2019, 02:25 PM.

Comment

I found it hard to pee standing up after today's session. Had to sit down. Don't know why but this is making me worried. What if stretching the penis with an extension device is weakening for the pelvic floor muscles? I'm also worried about losing my erection angle and getting a downwards pointing penis. I find it hard to believe that you can add an inch to your penis and still maintain the same stiffness when erect. The added tissue and the stretching of the ligaments would surely result in a loss of hardness.

Comment

Woke up with a semi erection today, I feel like it's another sign that my mental health is getting slightly better. Haven't had one in a while. My penis felt weird during the erection, maybe slightly desensitized, because of the Phallosan. My flaccid seems to be a bit bigger than the previous days. It's still extremely, embarassingly small but it's better than the last couple of days. Maybe as a result of slightly better mental health as well.

Comment

Wearing the Phallosan for 5 hours today.

Edit: Had to remove it after 4 1/2 hours, started to feel a pain at the base of my shaft at the pelvic floor muscle. Felt like it was being stretched out painfully. Pain disappeared now.
                    Zyxciz
                    Last edited by Zyxciz; 01-23-2019, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Will be wearing Phallosan for 6 hours today. My penis keeps slipping out of the bell, it starts in the upper part but end up in the lower part after putting on the device. It slips out to the very outer edge of the bell towards the sleeve. Very annoying, but I still think it's getting the job done. My penis is getting stretched. Maybe eventually it will fill the bell better and not slip out as easily.
                      Zyxciz
                      Last edited by Zyxciz; 01-24-2019, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Wearing Phallosan for 7 hours today.

Comment

Wearing phallosan for 8 hours today. Final day of conditioning . Noticing a bigger flaccid hang, morning erections have come back. Mental health and well-being slowly improving.

Comment

Phallosan 8 hours today - completed.
                            Zyxciz
                            Last edited by Zyxciz; 01-28-2019, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Good job on starting log. Starting mine has greatly helped me with my motivation to do PE. Just keep going and don't give it up. Aren't you considering adding some manual work as well? Just 10 - 20 minutes a day (stretching / jelqing). I think that could have a big impact on your gains.
                              I wish I knew about PE before I had kids. It's more difficult to find the time with kids and wife around (especially when spending 8+ hours at work 5 days a week).

Glad to hear you are slowly getting better!
                              01.Dec13 BPEL 6.22 MEG 5.1
                              15.Feb14 BPEL 6.80 MEG 5.15 (stopped PE)
                              20.Aug18 BPEL 6.70 MEG 5.24 (restart)
                              20.Nov18 BPEL 6.97 MEG 5.4
                              06.Mar19 BPEL 7.05 MEG 5.43
                              18.Jan21 BPEL 7.13 MEG 5.43
                              My progress log

Comment

Working...
                              X