Dudelife PF & BM progress log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dudelife PF & BM progress log

Figured I would start this to keep track of everything.

I started with bm only at the beginning of January and got the pf mid February.

JAN 2018
    NBPEL 6, BPEL 7, EG 5.25

It's really usefull to have a log!
    I just recibed a PF also, sometimes in mid night i feel very sore and i have to change the direction of the hanger, does it happen to you also? do you know any tricks or something for this problem?
    Jolly cooperation!

08/03/2018
    NBPEL 14.5cm 5.7inch.
    BPEL 15.5cm 6.1inch.
    EG 16.5cm 6.5inch.

Comment

I have been wearing it to 1 side for about 4 hrs after I get off work(medium cup/sleeve), then use the bm then swap sides and use large/large when I go to bed. It's stays on for a few hrs then I tend to get up and take it off (it comes loose). I don't have it down pat yet. Erections at night don't feel so good in this thing.

I want to use large cap with medium sleeve but worried about ripping it getting it over the cap.

I have gotten better at getting my gland out of the cap which was the worst part of taking it off quickly. I also used some gauze bandage stuff around the donut which is a must for me.

Someone said to put a silicone protector sleeve device over the large sleeve so you don't loose suction. Might give that a go soon.

Comment

First time wearing the pf all nigh. Did about 2 hrs before bed, 4 hrs sleeping, got up used the bathroom, swapped sides and did another 4 hrs.

Comment

Welp, decided to measure today.

March 2018
          BPEL 7.25
          EG 5.5

I'm not positive I got a good baseline of the length but I was almost rounding up on my baseline girth.

Right after the bm I'm 5.75 EG but that doesn't count.

Comment

Great job starting a log! Keep at it.

I have wore my phallosan all night many a time. I strongly dislike the comfort ring. I have two preferred methods. One is to take the velcro off the comfort ring and attach it back to itself. Thus making a loop at the end. Then I wear it around my foot. Once you I got away from that ring I was much happier. The other way is takes a bit more. I have a piece of material sewed in a circle I put around one shoulder. then I attach the velcro loop to it. So the belt will go up around my neck and then hook on to the material.

What I like about these two methods is there is no friction loss. When it is going around your body it sometimes gets stuck and just doesn't move freely. Both of these methods give me a free stretch that I enjoy more.

Good luck
            goal--Contentment
            proactive's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Dudelife View Post
              I have been wearing it to 1 side for about 4 hrs after I get off work(medium cup/sleeve), then use the bm then swap sides and use large/large when I go to bed. It's stays on for a few hrs then I tend to get up and take it off (it comes loose). I don't have it down pat yet. Erections at night don't feel so good in this thing.

I want to use large cap with medium sleeve but worried about ripping it getting it over the cap.

I have gotten better at getting my gland out of the cap which was the worst part of taking it off quickly. I also used some gauze bandage stuff around the donut which is a must for me.

Someone said to put a silicone protector sleeve device over the large sleeve so you don't loose suction. Might give that a go soon.
              The other day i was looking at some protector sleeves and spare PF condoms in Aliexpress (since i alredy broke one in the first day :'( ). I'll check if someone has found a good one.

Originally posted by proactive View Post
              Great job starting a log! Keep at it.

I have wore my phallosan all night many a time. I strongly dislike the comfort ring. I have two preferred methods. One is to take the velcro off the comfort ring and attach it back to itself. Thus making a loop at the end. Then I wear it around my foot. Once you I got away from that ring I was much happier. The other way is takes a bit more. I have a piece of material sewed in a circle I put around one shoulder. then I attach the velcro loop to it. So the belt will go up around my neck and then hook on to the material.

What I like about these two methods is there is no friction loss. When it is going around your body it sometimes gets stuck and just doesn't move freely. Both of these methods give me a free stretch that I enjoy more.

Good luck
              Those are great tips
              Jolly cooperation!

08/03/2018
              NBPEL 14.5cm 5.7inch.
              BPEL 15.5cm 6.1inch.
              EG 16.5cm 6.5inch.

Comment

Cool. I don't like the sideways pressure. With it around your foot, you don't bend your knees at night?

I have noticed that the cup will hang up on me and the tension marks will read a good pressure but if I lift the cup and pull it, I will get a much lower pressure.

I like your over the neck to shoulder strap idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Dudelife View Post
                  Cool. I don't like the sideways pressure. With it around your foot, you don't bend your knees at night?

I have noticed that the cup will hang up on me and the tension marks will read a good pressure but if I lift the cup and pull it, I will get a much lower pressure.

I like your over the neck to shoulder strap idea!
                  Bending the knees at night does change the tension. So I usually set it with a mostly straight leg. After that it is just being consistent with trying to keep your leg in a certain position through the night. It's not as hard as it seems. We are creatures of habit and usually come to a "normal" position.

Over the shoulder is a more constant pressure. It will vary a slight bit with your posture. I prefer this over the foot. But I do the foot more often. The foot works great under the clothes. With the shoulder the bell gets caught up in the pants for me. But I honestly think that it would be more effective. If you follow the fluid shape of your penis and how it goes into your body, I think that a straight up pull will be more likely to produce longer stretches with less internal resistance.

Just my opinion though. LOL
                  goal--Contentment
                  proactive's progress log

Comment

My wife already thinks I'm a weirdo for doing all of this. Haha. I don't know what she would think if I did all of that. Lol. Right now I'm pulling my stuff through my boxer hole and around my hip.

Comment

Had some water retention (I guess) below my gland almost all the way around. Does wearing the protector cap help with this? I did about 10 hrs yesterday with the pf but was busy working around the house and yard so was moving alot.

Comment

I've taken a few days off because of this. The poofieness has gone down but have a line still under the skin that in can feel. Don't feel the greatest about this. It was right under the swollen spot and feels kind of like a hard vane or something. Erections are fine and no pain in it unless I press or rub on it hard. Seams like it is going away, i think. Took Monday and Tuesday off minus some edging this morning. Any input would be great!

Comment

Well crap. Looking like lymphangiosclerosis just down the shaft about 1-2 cm and on the right side. Anyone familiar with this and have a way to quick recovery or know some things to keep the PE going? Haven't done anything besides some slow/gentle edging and kegels since Sunday. How about an all day cockring?

Comment

Things are going better! Used the bm for the last 3 mornings and the vain thing has just about gone away and is not getting worse with the bm. I will try the pf again today but will be using the protector cap and will be keeping a much closer eye on it.

Comment

Welp, it's the pf. Back to that vain thing again. That sucks. That's alot of money to spend on something I can't use. I think the protector cap made it worse because instead of my gland sucking to the sides of the cup, more vacuum was on the shaft below the gland.

Comment

Working...
                              X