New Start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Start

So I’ve been PE’ing off and on for the past couple years, and have finally gotten to a point in my life where I can get into a routine. Was military prior and ole Uncle Sam was nice enough to send me to a new place ever so often so I could never get into a routine. Anyway back to hanging with malehanger, and going to ADS with my Phallosan once it gets here. Hanging right now at 2.5 lbs after a warm up and some manuals. 3x20 min tonight.

Focusing on length, then will work towards girth. Any feedback appreciated!

Current 3/15/18
    BPEL 6” almost perfectly
    MEG 4.8”

Goal
    BPEL 7.5”
    MEG 5.5-6”

Middle of my second set, lord have I missed the stretch.

Comment

Really grinding out these last 6 minutes, riding the fatigue so real right now.

Done with 3x20. As I progress I’ll move to 6 sets/day conducted in split sets

Comment

Day 2

[email protected] lbs

Onward!

Comment

Originally posted by Mlehman7 View Post
          Day 2

[email protected] lbs

Onward!
          Total hang time: 2 hrs

Comment

Sounds like a good start. I'm only in a few months of PEing so I'm still learning. I'm using the Phallosan forte (PF) and bathmate (BM). I would suggest you take it slow and the beginning so you can identify any issues early on. The pf isn't as comfortable as I hoped and have learned some tricks. I don't have any experience with hanging but might try if I don't get anywhere with the pf. I'm only getting between 4 and 6 hrs a day with the pf. Good luck!

Comment

I’ve been trying to find some people with some feedback on the newer PF. Overall, what do you think? I have seen that with hanging, and ADS is a solid compliment, same with the BM. I broke my BM so will have to be buying another .

I started hanging around a year ago, so just reintroducing it, and as you said, slow and steady wins the race. PE obviously is not a sprint.

Comment

Wearing my AB Silicone sleeve right now, have never done so post hang. The slight pull it gives while elongating is awesome feeling. Hopefully this is an indication that the PF will bring an even greater pull

Comment

Getting a little “ballsy” today.

1x20@5lbs just meow.

More to follow

Comment

Originally posted by Mlehman7 View Post
                    Total hang time: 2 hrs
                    3x20@5lbs done

Want more sets later but will have to be 2.5 lbs, that fatigue tho...

Total hang time 3 hrs

Comment

Sounds excellent man.
                      31.03.2018 Current BPEL: 6.60'' / 16.9 cm; EG: 5.9'' / 15 cm; FL: 4.7'' / 12 cm; FG: 5.1'' / 13 cm

Comment

Originally posted by Bobikar View Post
                        Sounds excellent man.
                        Thanks man!

Comment

Just hit another 20 min set @ 2.5. Will hit 2 more for that second hour

Comment

[QUOTE=Mlehman7;1491018]3x20@5lbs done

Want more sets later but will have to be 2.5 lbs, that fatigue tho...

Finished 2 more at 2.5

Total hang time 4 hrs[/QUOTE

Where’s my damn PF🧐🤔

Comment

What hanger are you using?

Are you BTC?

My only advice would be... be consistent. Don't miss any days. Hit 10 hours a week gradually building up over time. I'm no expert but I'm about to hit my 5 month mark of consistent hanging. I'm at 12.5lb BTC

Comment

Working...
                              X