X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eow unwinds his pelvic floor

Wonder if anyone will recognize me.

Problem

My pelvic floor is fucked. Just realized this a few weeks ago. Moved cross-country to a new town 2 months ago. Have a new girlfriend. Having a lot of sex anxiety, psychological ED, etc. Realized I'm clenching and doing involuntary kegels ALL the time, which is causing some PE as well. Had a bit of a dead bedroom with the ex-gf so I feel I've atrophied a bit since my earlier PE days. EQ is poor. Basically I'm just in really poor penis shape. I do get morning erections most of the time though.

Solution

Start consciously making sure my pelvic floor is relaxed as much as possible. Do reverse kegels when the thought strikes me. Practice pelvic floor self-massage when I have some free time to stick my finger up my butt in a non-sexual way. Start doing light pumping as much as possible during the week (without overtraining). Practice edging during the pumping sessions without clenching pelvic floor. Take steps to abate my anxiety, even if it means getting back on my SSRI. I've been off completely for a year after finishing a year-long taper, so I have not had a full SSRI dose since January 2016. My anxiety has been manageable but this whole sex thing has been very annoying. I wake up with morning wood but I can easily psyche myself out of an erection when there's this smoking hot, wet as fuck chick begging for my dick. It kills me. At least that means it's not wholly a physiological problem, although the tight pelvic floor is definitely fucking with my erections.

Misc
    • 27 yrs old now (wow, I joined this forum when I was 17/18)
    • 5'11 3/4" (goddamnit) 195 lbs, currently bulking to 200+ to give hormones a break after cutting for too long
    • Fit, healthy
    • In relationship with hot, amazing girl
    • Living in a new awesome city where I can walk to everything I need
    • Still get anxiety sometimes
    • Daily supplements: maca, creatine, vit d, vit k2, magnesium, zinc, b-complex, fish oil

I will do my very best to post daily even if I didn't do any specific exercises, just to report on how I'm feeling.

Last night I did some pumping and it felt very good. By the end of the session my EQ was where I want it to always be, so we'll see if I can keep improving it. Today I've really focused on relaxing my pelvic floor and have massaged my ischio and bulbo-cavernosus muscles. I plan on doing more light pumping today, and if I have time maybe some intra-rectal pelvic floor massage *shudders*.
    eow.
    Member of the Month April 2013
    Last edited by eow.; 03-23-2018, 02:54 PM.
    Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Just finished around 35 minutes of pumping/edging. Took some citrulline about an hour before. Got harder faster than I did yesterday. Hopefully my EQ recovery is pretty quick! Tried my hardest to suppress IKs but a good bit slipped through. I find if I relax my abs and breathe deeply it helps a lot, especially if I'm near the PONR it will completely delay the orgasm.

Comment

Things I've done today:
      • Shaved my asshole so I could more easily put my finger in without pulling hairs. This is the first time I've ever shaved my asshole and it was a struggle.
      • Messed around with finger-in-butt for 5-10 minutes, couldn't really get a good feel for it, have to keep practicing, work-in-progress, I may get some kind of wand for it
      • Practiced diaphragmatic breathing in order to do light RKs
      • Did the breathing/RKs while in a deep flat-footed squat position (grabbing door frame for balance), felt probably the BEST pelvic floor stretch yet, will absolutely keep doing these throughout the day
      • Focus on releasing tension in my lower abs, not try to flex them hard all the time (habit from bodybuilding)
      • Took citrulline before bed last night, going to keep doing that to see if it helps nocturnal erections
      • I also take tongkat ali (Eurycoma longifolia or longjack) on the weekends lately just for a fun experiment to see if it makes me any more "aggro"

Penis is hanging lower today, less turtling, so already I'm seeing some small improvement.

Going to keep doing the squat stretches today because I loved them. May do some basic side-to-side stretches while massaging my ischio/bulbo muscles. I find it helps expose them. Have gym time in a few hours and then it's girlfriend time until Monday, which means no pumping. Will try to keep calm and relax my pelvic floor. Will report back on sex when I get a free moment, hopefully before Monday.
      eow.
      Last edited by eow.; 03-23-2018, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Things are going great so far. Went to a house show with my lady last night, but beforehand we did some fuckin' and I was able to relax my abs/pelvic floor and pound a bit longer than usual! Progress! Things got a bit heated at the club. Came home, got high, and fucked again. This is all a blur to me and we kinda just pounded it out until I came.

Then morning sex... she had to leave for a function so we were on a time limit. I was on bottom which makes it really easy to relax. She wanted me to cum and I was like "can you make me?" and she rode me hard but I was able to resist due to relaxing! She had to pause because she got tired. When we resumed I made a purposeful decision to cum instead of feeling out of control.

So needless to say, things are going great already! Can't wait to see what my progress looks like in a few weeks. Can't wait to get back to my old size either. Things felt a bit tighter/fuller due to my previous 2 days of pumping, it was great. Flaccid hang doing MUCH better. After I get good at the relaxation/delay, I'd like to start learning MMO kind of stuff.

I contribute ALL of my current progress to diaphragmatic breathing +RKs while in a deep, flat-footed squat position (squatting on toes does NOT give me the same stretch). I wonder if I even need to put my finger in my bum at all, but I'm still curious to see if I can get an even better stretch that way. Won't get another chance to experiment with that until Monday or Tuesday.
        eow.
        Last edited by eow.; 03-24-2018, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Awesome man!

Comment

Thanks! Also another note. I usually pee sitting down at home to avoid splashing in my bathroom, but I've noticed I'm unable to clear my bladder completely (leading to frequent urination), difficulty getting a good stream, and increased pelvic floor tightness when I do that. Now I've started standing and things have been MUCH better.

Comment

Had a great weekend. Good bit of sex. Went on an extremely strenuous hike.

Practiced relaxing pelvic floor throughout the weekend when I thought about it. Time to get back into action. Work is hectic this week but will try to fit in some pumpedging this evening. One thing I'm finding hard to do is keep relaxed while thrusting vigorously. I suppose that will come with practice.

Comment

No exercises yesterday besides deep squats and mentally focusing on relaxing. Girlfriend came over last night for a sleepover but no sex because we were both tired and had to get up early. Will be resuming the pumping today 100%.

Comment

Did about 30-35 minutes of pumpedging again last night. Before getting in the pump I did a bit of ballooning, focusing on staying relaxed even when nearing the PONR. Still getting tons of spasms but I'm getting better! Erections feeling harder and easier to maintain. Took 1/4 tsp horny goat weed powder an hour or two before. Not sure how much of a difference it makes, but will do it all again today.

Comment

Did around 40 minutes of pumping/edging/ballooning again last night. Same strategy. EQ feeling better and better during my sessions. I felt the "I'm going to burst!" sensation when going into the pump the last couple of times. Haven't had that in a long time. I noticed my glans and the shaft right below it are super sensitive and cause tons of IKs even if I'm nowhere near the PONR, so I practiced lightly touching those areas while resisting the IKs. It worked out pretty well, although as I got super aroused later in the session it became harder and harder, but still progress!

Ordered a tailor's tape so I can measure my girth. Should be here Saturday. Not concerned with length right now for some reason. I really would like some extra thickness. Like I said before though, #1 priority right now is EQ and reducing IKs so I can have sex for longer/harder.

Still doing the deep squat + diaphragmatic breathing when I take a break from working (I work from home). Practicing the breathing has actually helped my anxiety a bit.
                    eow.
                    Last edited by eow.; 03-29-2018, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Put in another 40 minute workout. Allowed myself to orgasm this time. Feeling great. Will only do edging/ballooning tomorrow. No pumping, since it's the start of the weekend and I'll be seeing the girlfriend.

Comment

You seem to be going well just don't overdo it.

Comment

Thanks for the words! Historically I'd never do these workouts back-to-back, but since it seems I'm joined at my girlfriend's hip Fri-Sat-Sun, I'm having to cram it in a bit. This means I can't be as intense and I'm monitoring how I feel very closely. I definitely felt a bit tired after my workout today.

Comment

Whew, what a weekend. Met girlfriend's family. Was chill. Had to take a shit 2 feet from her sleeping mom because of the bathroom placement rofl. My pelvic floor was DEFINITELY clenched then.

Back to business. Pump/edge/balloon tonight for sure. Need to do more deep squat reps.

Got a post-college PR of 365 on the squat (did 425 in my college days, then had some injuries).

Comment

Fucked up my session tonight! Went into the pump when I was too close to the PONR and ended up cumming. Oh well. My EQ was rock hard tonight, so that's a good thing. There are no mistakes, just happy accidents!

Comment

Working...
                              X